Garden Malay

yeah i dont like mardy collins.
i dont think he's that good of a player...

and its a shame on that youtube you dont see anthony's punch very well. you would have thought he hit jeffries the way jeffries started chasing him.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
i think this is great. We played shit, no defence. But when people look at this video it shows we beat them in the fight. Melo ran like a little girl, and Nate, was killing them. This was better than letting JR Smith do windmil dunks on us. it showed that players care abot their lack of respect from fans

How immature can you be theknicks. You guys have been embarassed long before this so it's a little late to start fighting. People grow the f*** up. This is baby street bullshit. These are suppose to be professional but actin like some punk as kids in the street. If I was a Knicks fan I would be embarassed more than ever to say I'm a Knicks fan after this. This shows that the Knicks ok if we can't beat we you in basketball, well just kick your ass; thats some baby bullshit. The fans at the Garden who cheered for this should have their heads examined.

This incident combined with last season and this season is the lowest point in Knicks history and to have this happen at the Garden is a disgrace. I'm embarssed and I don't even like the Knicks. Just pitiful and disgraceful. Knicks and the fans get exactly what they deserve in my opinion!!

naterob4

Benchwarmer
how sick...nate kicked the shit out of j.r. denver and george karl are ridiculas trying to show up us at the worlds most famous arena. im glad mardy foulded him and nate destroyed anyone in his sight. also jeffries going after that pussy melo running away..if he didnt trip melo would be in the hospital right now. thats the way to stick up and show the fans you do care i just hope we can use this as good momentum and get a win on monday.
NATE ROBINSON!!!

Trin_Starr

Starter
Marsh Melo' just turned Jordan's Jumpman logo into da RunBitch logo

logo.jpg

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
Didnt win the game least we won the fight...

NateR is tough...

Melo is a bitch...Im now calling him "Marsh"....

and JR Smith is a bitch too...

ettasm4

Rookie
brawl

the brawl aside...did anyone notice how bad our defense was all game. it was unbelievable every nugget basket seemed to be an ally oop or layup. i miss the days of smith, mason, oakley, ewing a front line no one would mess with. but at least with this fight we are tough enough to show that we wont be pushed around in our own house.

btw...mardy collins is like isiah's new hit man he sends him in when the knicks are down and out to send a message to the other team.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
Yeah well the NBA used to be about hard nosed no blood no foul basketball now its all about scoring...and bitchin up. So this is what you get...yeah I miss Ew, Oak, Mason, on the front line knocking guys around coming down the lane but those days are gone. Just look at the rule book, first they took away handchecks..expanded the circle, the whole leauge has gone soft..

George M.

Benchwarmer
Shut Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

Hey JC Nets fan,SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shut your pie-hole and go back to your Nets blog!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah,your stinky team lost tonight too!!!!!!! Your team stinks too,3 bona fide All-Stars and your still under .500!!!!!!!!!!! This is a Knick blog STUPID!!!! GO BACK TO YOUR LOUSY NETS BLOG, JACKASS!!!!!!!!:whack: :machinegun: :couto:

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Marsh Melo' just turned Jordan's Jumpman logo into da RunBitch logo

logo.jpg

HAHAHA! Yo that was a good one man. But on the real...Melo was one of my top 5 favorite players. But I lost alot of respect out of him because of this. Melo...an NBA vet...is not supposed to sucker punch Collins (a rookie). It just made me sick to watch that. Big ups to Lil nate...the kid has mad heart. I felt like I was watching a tyson fight when I was watching the highlights. Hopefully this sparks the team's fire and desire. Those suspensions won't hurt us as bad as it will the nuggets. They'll be garbage the next couple of weeks. And I agree with you ettasm4, if this was the old knicks...this would not even have escaladed. Melo was going to punch who? Oakley, Mason, Ewing? His best bet was greg anthony on the bench lol. The old knicks would have have jacked everybody up but this isn't my old knick roster tho. I think Mardy had a lil meeting with Chaney from Temple before the game and had a goony plan going on lol.

ettasm4

Rookie
brawl

this brawl had all the makings, remember isiah thomas chewed out george karl for saying that thomas was anti-brown in summer league. that on top of the crawford last second win last game, its no surprise that karl kept his starters in to embarass the knicks...espn says:

"About a minute or two before the Knicks-Nuggets brawl erupted Saturday night in Madison Square Garden, New York coach Isiah Thomas mentioned to Denver star Carmelo Anthony that it wouldn't be a good idea to go anywhere near the paint, according to a member of the Denver Nuggets organization."

sounds like thomas and karl are feuding, good move by thomas to defend the honor of the knicks.

NYCBro

Rookie
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!

I’m ashamed to be a Knick fan nowadays. Pride? Ego? Offended at being shown up? Try playing some DEFENSE, you jerks!

The Knicks are a bunch of losers, including the coach - make that ESPECIALLY the coach - and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Every last one of them should turn in his resignation, for the good of the team. And since they obviously won’t do that, then I say fire Isiah, eat the contracts of everyone except Frye and Lee, figure out a way to make that idiot Dolan sell the team - and START OVER. That’s the only way to fix this abomination. :barf:

paris401

Starter
good move by thomas to defend the honor of the knicks.[/QUOTE said:
what honor... WE SUCK!!!!

that denver did not take out its stars... big deal... how do u get back at em... u beat their ass next game and leave your stars in at the end...

the supensions are going to hurt the nuggets... BIG DEAL..WHO CARES.. we don't play them again till...

we are going to lose nate for... games... and probably jefferies too...

two of our energy players gone for a few games, and dec at home was going to be our time to get back into this season...

fuckin great...

Trin_Starr

Starter
seriously speaking - it was great to see the knicks sticking up for one another. They are tight as a family. Somebody disrespects ur brother - u get f#cked up...simple as that.

the funny thing is that - is back in the playoffs with the nets in 03 i think - TT gets fouled hard by collins and no one on the knicks stuck up for him - we looked like a bunch of punks - everyone was saying that the knicks should have been there - they were saying the knicks don't even stick up for eachother

well last night - i was happy to see that was not the case. Jefferies is a true team mate - he would not allow his rookie teammate to be disrespected by a punk biotch marsh melo...

i bet you all the knicks will destroy teams now. Anger is one of the best emotions to play games with...it pushes u to new limits

and with Steph back - i think we can do it...

rady

Administrator
Staff member
the funny thing is that - is back in the playoffs with the nets in 03 i think - TT gets fouled hard by collins and no one on the knicks stuck up for him - we looked like a bunch of punks - everyone was saying that the knicks should have been there - they were saying the knicks don't even stick up for eachother

In my opinion, that was a time it wouldn't have looked as ugly as today. They were in playoffs and they were against the rivals in Jersey.. but last night.. against the nuggets (didn't know they had any rivalry) seconds before getting blown out.. hmm...