GAME THREAD - 12/20/06 - 7:30 PM Knicks vs Bobcats

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

7:30 PM, Wednesday, December 20th, 2006
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY

knicks_logo.gif

NEW YORK KNICKS (10-17)
3099.jpg
3407.jpg
3417.jpg
3934.jpg
3514.jpg

MARBURY---CRAWFORD---RICHARDSON---FRYE---CURRY
vs
bobcats_logo.gif

CHARLOTTE BOBCATS (6-17)
3931.jpg
3183.jpg
3533.jpg
3819.jpg
3426.jpg

FELTON---ANDERSON---WALLACE---OKAFOR---BREZEC

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Bobcats Team Stats
Bobcats Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

Last edited:

Trin_Starr

Starter
The last time we beat the best team in the NBA (triple OT win against Phx last season) - we went on to win 5 more consecutive games before larry clown changed the lineup and messed it all up.

Let's hope we can build from the win against the 2nd best NBA team on monday and start a nice string of wins

naterob4

Benchwarmer
what an ending. d lee and marbury hooking up again for the game winner that was some tense game. crawford couldnt get down the other two attempts for game winners but didnt have much of a shot on the second. we needed this win i thought cato was huge with his defense changing shots.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Woo woo, the Knicks win in 2OT. I think we found a roster and rotation that works. I like the Marbury, Crawford, and Q backcourt. That's alot of firepower thats hard to stop because of its versatility. Can't wait to see the highlights.

anyone else jump off their couch for the end of that one?

one tenth of a second and lee tips it in!
thats 2 in a row!!!
THEY BETTER BEAT THE BULLS ON FRIDAY! i live in chicago, and went to the game they played here, almost getting my ass whooped for wearing my knicks sweater...
and i would LOVE it if the knicks could keep this up and beat them (finally) on friday.

the question is, how can the knicks keep up their great defense the whole game, not just when its needed?

IM STOKED!
:gony:

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
i never saw the happen in the nba where a player tips it in with 0.1 secs left WOW, david lee 19 rebounds and the gamewinning tip the knicks r back back to back buzzer beaters impresive, time for a winning streak

NYKnicks15

Starter
incredible.

most emotional game ive seen in a long time. like a rollercoaster ride.

Curry, Frye, Jeffries, Crawford, Marbury
with Cato, Lee, Balkman and Q. That should be the team.

trade Francis to Memphis for Eddie Jones and some draft picks.

by the way Rady, Knicks are now 11-17.. not 10-19. :)

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
1. why does it take them to get down before they start playing they got down in the second quarter begining of first overtime and begining of second overtime?
2. does anyone else think they should stop going to crawford on the last second plays every single frikin time he missed a chance to put it away in the end of the fourth and first overtime
3. enough with my negativity GO KNICKSSSS DAVID LEEE IS A MOSNTTTTERRR!

1. why does it take them to get down before they start playing they got down in the second quarter begining of first overtime and begining of second overtime?
2. does anyone else think they should stop going to crawford on the last second plays every single frikin time he missed a chance to put it away in the end of the fourth and first overtime
3. enough with my negativity GO KNICKSSSS DAVID LEEE IS A MOSNTTTTERRR!

in answer to 1, I DONT KNOW BUT IT PISSES ME OFF! i mean, if they could play with the same amount of fierceness and passion that they do when theyre coming back from a 20 point defecit ALL the time, we'd be the best team.

2, YEAH DUDE JAMAL CRAWFORD gets on my nerves sometimes. he couldve taken an easier shot at the end of the game, it didnt need to go into overtime.

and 3, HELL YES HE IS I LOVE DAVID LEE!

lol i love the knicks.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
KNICKS WIN! KNICKS WIN! KNICKS WIN! Now if we could only beat those annoying Bulls, we may just keep our first round pick. It is conditional.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Bulls and Knicks friday night ??? Oh its on like Donkey Kong and the Bulls are hot right now too. I'll be in front of the TV from tip to buzzer. GO KNICKS!!!!

Allen

Benchwarmer
What can you say, it was a great win. I hope they can keep it up. I really wish that they would stop this annoying habit of going down double digits before they play better.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Big ups to David Lee. This is a solid core the Knicks have. They've got to keep it up. We rank 12 in the east. We need this Chicago win badly. It's up to Eddie and Steph now.