The Hate Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Come one come all. It's time to ride the NY Knicks Hate Wagon.

This is dedicated to the "So Called Fans". I think you douche bags are really Nets or Heat fans. Personally I can't wait until the Nets come to NY so all of you pussys can get a Vince Carter jersey. Right now NY is 12 in the east but that can and will change. But that doesn't stop

BRING_BACK_LARRY_BROWN
Metrocard
Starks
Allen
KnicksFan4Realz
Protect ur picks Isiah
& Os2wiz

from bitch bitch bitching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's ok to hate your team. Your not fans your antifans. You are the Gutless, spineless ingrate that are a byproduct of team sports. This team must defecate you out from its bowels. Congratulations to every one that booed the Knicks off of their own home court and killed the home court advantage. From now on when the Knicks play at Madison Square Garden may it be known here fourth on as "Home court Disadvantage."

Starks

Starter
why drag me into this? keep my name out of your utopian Knicks posts. stick to bad mouthouing other dudes... i try to respect everyone on this site.. but honestly kid, ur making it hard.

This is the last time I'm saying it. My love for the Knicks run deeper than anyone in NYC. But I hate the current "team", me and everyone else in the city.

Honestly, talk about the Knicks to anyone in Manahattan, and i bet you'll be hard pressed to find anyone that doesn't feel frustrated or happy with where the team is. This site is literally the only place I find any support for the status quo of the franchise. I find it totally fascinating.

I wouldn't risk my job spending all this time on this site at work if I didn't care about the team...and i just got promoted to.

Bottom Line, stick to "war" with the other names. I can respect views, but it all goes down the toilet when u start attacking people.

*Rady, dude, say something about all the back and forth bitching between posters. like 70% of post seems to be from two people bitching like girls over an internet mesg board. Its pretty lame and patheric, and ultimatey detrimental to the website. Theres tons of NBA/KNICK Forums, and I like this one best.

*Donchris, obvisolsy you luv the team. But stop attacking dudes and growup

*Everyone else, leave Donchirs alone. I know its hard not to get upset over views that are an extreme opposite, but stop the geeky internet beef.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
My bad Starks. You never really came at me but the rest of these bastards did. Every line I write I get personally attacked. Don't agree with my point of view cool but if you come at me I'm going to get at you. This really isn't for you though Starks. That one's on me.

metrocard

Legend
Donvito, you social challenged fool, why would you get so frustrated on the computer you had to MAKE a thread dedicated to a group of people who don't share your mentally challenged utopian views? You get frustrated and mad cause people prove your nonlogical points wrong? Stop being so damn close minded. Don't get butt hurt in other threads too, if you can't handle it, just don't post. You obviously sensitive and can't take the heat. All you do is badmouth other people who trash Isiah. 99% of your post include pro Isiah rants. We don't hate the Knicks. We hate the moves that Dolan/Cablevision/Isiah have made. Their decisions have put us in the a black hole. Homecourt advantage? You don't even live in NYC, you can't even contribute or attend a Knicks game at MSG, why are you bashing New York City fans for booing? New York fans have always been known for booing. We've booed the AL MVP A'Rod for months, if you don't like it too BAD, you need to stop bitching about it then. I love it when I hear Fire Isiah chants, cause Isiahseuxals like you get put down by real LOYAL to the heart Knick fans who want the best for the orange and blue and not for some popcorn loving jackass. Most Knick fans around me hate Isiah with a passion, and they're hardcore Knick fans who follow this team every day like I. You're a Knick fan hater, thats all you are. I've been rational and admitted to the moves Isiah has made that I've liked. I've even stated how I've been satified with his coaching style. You're far beyond from rational, logical or reasonable. You're completely bias and ignorant. You've attacked multiple people in one thread cause you're frustrated and angry. This thread isn't even worth the attention, its a garbage thread that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE KNICKS. Stop, I don't beef with kids.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I have to lock this one. Sorry but i don't think this thread is constructive in any way. Please stop all the beefs, nobody can say who's the biggest/lousiest fan here. Everyone has his opinions and in order to keep this forum civilized we have to respect that.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.