GAME THREAD - 12/22/06 - 7:30 PM Knicks vs Bulls

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

7:30 PM, Friday, December 22th, 2006
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY

knicks_logo.gif

NEW YORK KNICKS (11-17)
3099.jpg
3407.jpg
3956.jpg
3934.jpg
3514.jpg

MARBS---CRAW---LEE---FRYE---CURRY
vs
bulls_logo.gif

CHICAGO BULLS (15-10)
3710.jpg
3855.jpg
3824.jpg
3882.jpg
3149.jpg

HINRICH---DUHON---DENG---NOCIONI---WALLACE

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Bulls Team Stats
Bulls Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Tough game tonight. The bulls have won 12 of their last 13 games, and it all started with the 2 games against the knicks.
Knicks have to pay an extra attention at gordon, he always seemed to have huge games at MSG

gega

Rookie
That is true gordon is a knick killer, I just hope we can play till halftime with all the minutes they have been playing lately they should be really tired. I just finished reading an article on the NY post saying that Isiah called off practice because the players were tired. So hopefully they will pull thru, it should be a great game. :fire:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
yeah it aint gonna be easy they cant fall behind if they want to win. They gotta attack from the beginning and get an early lead. They can beat chicago if they play as a team on offense and defense.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Last home game before the Christmas. What better gift can the Knicks get us but a win over Chicago :)

reckoning

Benchwarmer
hey, i'm proud of 'em for hanging in there and finally playing some defense. cato and james on the court at the same time. never thought that'd happen. the size works, though.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
great 2nd quarter comeback, knicks leading 54-51 at the halftime
man it sucks watching the game with no sound...

ill admit i was getting scared because the knicks kept fouling the bulls...
but they held it together!
IM SO PSYCHED!
now i can tell all my bulls-fan friends to shove it.:moon:

they're defense was better tonight... but the fouling was nutty.
IM SO GLAD THEY WON I CAN ENJOY CHRISTMAS NOW.
i hope everyone has a good holiday...
76's are next!

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
im so excited about the knicks their palying extremely well david lee, marbury, crawford, frye, curry even james had 5 points the knicks r playing excelent team ball, HEY the east is wide open:gony:

Great win!

Knicks looked good tonite! and im happy about the D they played and how the fans cheered and stayed together and how Marbury got a big cheer as he left for his great play!

GO KNICKS

Sixers suck

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I'm glad the Knicks won. Now, how much does anyone want to bet the media is gonna start talking about the Knicks now. Idiots like Peter Vescey are gonna be on the team's Bozak (Jock). Whatever, I guess there's room on the ol' Bandwagon. Hope the doctors are standing by, when people start jumping off, there might be need of medical assistance.

Last edited: