GAME THREAD - 12/23/06 - 7:30 PM Knicks @ Sixers

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

7:30 PM, Saturday, December 23th, 2006
Wachovia Center, Philadelphia, PA

knicks_logo.gif

NEW YORK KNICKS (12-17)
3099.jpg
3407.jpg
3956.jpg
3934.jpg
3514.jpg

MARBS---CRAW---LEE---FRYE---CURRY
vs
sixers_logo.gif

PHILADELPHIA 76ers (6-19)
3237.jpg
3744.jpg
3826.jpg
1272.jpg
3534.jpg

OLLIE---GREEN---IGUODALA---WEBBER---DALEMBERT

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Sixers Team Stats
Sixers Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

Last edited:

ny3nyk

Rotation player
should be an UNBELIEVABLY easy victory. i dont know if u realize that we're only a couple of games from taking 1st in the atlantic from toronto. and any idea when all the suspended players are due back?

Miller mite start

without AI in phili the knicks should be fine...but you never no!So marbury has to take ollie all day and andre miller might start tonite

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
hold up, the sixers still have a guy named andre iguodala who has been tearing up the league and if andre miller plays, thats going make iguodala more difficult to guard, andre miller killed the knicks<<not too long ago

Trin_Starr

Starter
datruth speaks da truth lol

andre miller lit us up last week and iguodala can go on a tear.
There are no easy games here and if the knicks go into this game with that mindset they will lose.
They need to play with the same heart and passion that has got them this 3 game win streak and make it 4

gega

Rookie
I think this game is gonna be hard for curry because of dalembert, hes a moster when he plays well. The only way I see the knicks winning tonight is for steph or jamal to have another big night with our big guys controlling the boards. If we can do that we should have no problem. Knicks on a 4 game win streak! :fire:

ny3nyk

Rotation player
andre miller didnt even arrive in philly because of denver's messed up weather so i doubt he's playing. and even if he was, who on the team can finish his assists besides carney or iguodala? nobody! andre miller had carmelo, smith, camby, and joe smith who can all finish around the basket. miller is not even that talented offensivly like marbury so him playing is a non factor right now

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Hold focus. If the Knicks stay focused we have a chance. Philadeplhia stopped Boston's winning streak last night. So as long as we dominate the boards (We are ranked tops in the NBA) we always have a shot. If we go inside/outside, we should be fine.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
andre miller didnt even arrive in philly because of denver's messed up weather so i doubt he's playing. and even if he was, who on the team can finish his assists besides carney or iguodala? nobody! andre miller had carmelo, smith, camby, and joe smith who can all finish around the basket. miller is not even that talented offensivly like marbury so him playing is a non factor right now

andre miller be gettin people easy attempts<<mostly layups, and joe smith?? i dont evan remember joe smith playing

George M.

Benchwarmer
No Sound

Hey Rady,Find someone who can fix the sound problem with the SOPCAST!!!!! I Have absolutely no sound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sweat:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Hah, i feel you, unfortunatelly there's nothing i can do. Try switching on TVU, channel 33212 (cnyk). Quality's very poor, but the sound works acceptable

BallHead

Benchwarmer
Looks like were gonna lose this one. Knicks got no energy, no legs, and poor shooting percent.

And we really needed this one too. the next six games are going to be difficult.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I had company so I did'nt get to watch the game.It sounds like they had tired legs and they had no energy b/c of all the close games since the brawl and they had to play ALOT of minutes during those games.

paris401

Starter
should be an UNBELIEVABLY easy victory. i dont know if u realize that we're only a couple of games from taking 1st in the atlantic from toronto. and any idea when all the suspended players are due back?

care to change your prediction???

reckoning

Benchwarmer
call me crazy, but i'm not devastated over this loss. those boys were running on less than fumes. i think a few days off will do them well. hopefully we can pick up a win on wednesday and get the ball rolling again.

naterob4

Benchwarmer
tired and all there is still no excuse. we needed a win here cuz the next 2 weeks are real tough. steve francis looks like crap i dont see where hes ever gonna fit in on our team.