mr.lee,mr.lee

THANK GOD FOR BRENDAN SUHR AND HIS RECOMMENDATION TO ISIAH TO DRAFT DAVID LEE,WHO HAS BEEN THE MOST CONSISTENT,ENERGETIC, AND SELFLESS PLAYER ON THE KNICKS.LIKE OAKLEY,HE DOES ALL THE GRITTY JOBS,SHOOTS OVER .600,AND REBOUNDS OFF BOTH BOARDS.HIS DOUBLE-DOUBLES ARE NOT SUFFICIENTLY PRAISED,AND HIS POTENTIAL IS NEVER MENTIONED.IF HE CAN DEVELOPE A GOOD MID-RANGE JUMPER,HE JUST MIGHT BECOME A CROSS BETWEEN OAKLEY AND THE LATE DAVE DEBUSSCHERE,ESPECIALLY IF HE ALSO HITS THE WEIGHT ROOM.BRENDAN,YOU MAY REMEMBER ME FROM FAIRFIED U.CIRCA 1975-DR.JAMES MULLAN,ENGLISH DEPT.I'MSTILL THERE.GO KNICKS

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
The Knicks would have to be STUPID to let David Lee go play for another team.

David Lee should be a Knick for life!!!!!!:peace:

I agree with all of that. You can tell he is a hard worker just from the fact that his free-throw shooting has been so much better than last year. I think, that if he works on his jumpshot, he will be a Larry Johnson type of player, making the occasional three pointer. Same with Frye. If those 2 could hit a three now and then, good things will be in store for the Knicks.

reckoning

Benchwarmer
and could isiah please, for christ's sake, start lee? please. pleeeeeease? i know that a lot of people think he's more effective off the bench, but i'm not one of those people.