I.Thomas must be really pissed at sun's coach

paris401

Starter
here it is a tad over 2 mins to go in the game, suns up by 20 points, and amare goes baseline.. where is thomas's rage over this slap-in-the-face???

all the sun's regulars (save nash) were still in the game...

where is the bad boy attitude???

ny3nyk

Rotation player
about this running up the score stuff...who cares if 2 minutes are left in the game! let your guys play if they deserve the time... and if you find that disrespectful, let them hate and disrespect you! you cant expect everybody to sympathize you just because your down double digits with a couple of minutes left. just shrug the damn game off and play ball!!!!

paris401

Starter
about this running up the score stuff...who cares if 2 minutes are left in the game! let your guys play if they deserve the time... and if you find that disrespectful, let them hate and disrespect you! you cant expect everybody to sympathize you just because your down double digits with a couple of minutes left. just shrug the damn game off and play ball!!!!

I AGREE...my feeling is if they disrespect you, beat their ass down when you play them next time... show no mercy...
HOWEVER... that was not the feeling (of most) when denver put a hurtin on us two weeks ago.. I.T. was mum last nite..

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
That's true also. Besides do we really know if Isiah started the brawl by calling out a hard foul? He could have been warning melo about the feelings of his players in that last timeout. We really don't know who called out the hard foul we just know that it was done so to put the blame on isiah is pretty much an accusation rather than a statement backed with evidence...

paris401

Starter
That's true also. Besides do we really know if Isiah started the brawl by calling out a hard foul? He could have been warning melo about the feelings of his players in that last timeout. We really don't know who called out the hard foul we just know that it was done so to put the blame on isiah is pretty much an accusation rather than a statement backed with evidence...

i want you on my jury....

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
D'Antoni isn't a Larry Brown enabler like George Karl. He doesn't come out and say negative stuff about Isiah and the current Knicks regime. So, why would ayone take anything personally? Yeah, most teams don't leave their starters out on the floor to run up scores, but not every team knows how to win with class.

paris401

Starter
D'Antoni isn't a Larry Brown enabler like George Karl. He doesn't come out and say negative stuff about Isiah and the current Knicks regime. So, why would ayone take anything personally? Yeah, most teams don't leave their starters out on the floor to run up scores, but not every team knows how to win with class.

i guess when u say win with class, not only do u mean denver, but also the suns??