knicks easily can win next 4 games

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
they are playing philli, charlotte, sacto, and nets. I hope thye dont change the lineup. I am loving Marbury/Crawford as the front court.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
mu bad i mean marbury and crawford at the backcourt. Also how good was Currys shooting display tonight. We owned seattle who have a similar record, showing we deserve to be higher up. We also have the most wins in the atlantic

rady

Administrator
Staff member
they have a game @ washington before the nets game.. that should also be a win. so make that 5 games, making a strong close to .500
very important to take these next games because they're followed by road games at indiana and miami (however, if shaq will still be out, that might be another win)

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
And just think...most people didn't thought making it to the playoffs were impossible. We have to realize that yes we have a similar record from this year and last year but our first 20 or so games were more incredible in competition than last year's schedule. I can't believe we're comparing this year to last year. Last year, the media was having their way with us. At least we're showing some unity and progress this year instead of just stinking up the gym every game after game after game after game...Like what I said at the beginning of the year...I SMELL PLAYOFFS...

die_hard

Rookie
i dunno man im taking it one game at a time right now, newyork has blown alot of games they shoulda one all this season. we are a way better team than our record Fact!, where playin the best ball i seen newyork play in a longtime Fact! if we do continue playing hard on offense and on D yeh we got a good chance of rackin a few up Fact. but 4 now, one game at a time!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
We have to realize that yes we have a similar record from this year and last year but our first 20 or so games were more incredible in competition than last year's schedule.

hardly, a year ago we were 8-21.. and even after the streak we were just 13-21. we're about to have a nice streak.. 20-21? how does that sound? :peace:

NYKnicks15

Starter
woah guys, lets not get ahead of ourselves. i know its good to have optimism but we have to remember..

Philly just beat us.
Charlotte almost did. (took 2OTs)
Sac just killed us.
And the nets are streaking.
And Washington?! they are incredible right now.

id like to win them all but i have a feeling we wont.
I say we go 3-2 wins in Philly, Charlotte and surprisinly Washington. losses in Sac & NJ.

woah guys, lets not get ahead of ourselves. i know its good to have optimism but we have to remember..

Philly just beat us.
Charlotte almost did. (took 2OTs)
Sac just killed us.
And the nets are streaking.
And Washington?! they are incredible right now.

id like to win them all but i have a feeling we wont.
I say we go 3-2 wins in Philly, Charlotte and surprisinly Washington. losses in Sac & NJ.

You read my mind--but i don't think we'll beat washington. we beat them before, but arenas is playing out of his mind.

2-3.

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
What if Q comes back and begins to sank 3s ? If opponent teams keep double teaming Curry and Q manage to burries 3 pointers we might be on a good streak.

But I've been too deseapointed lots of time now to be too optimistic too early so i say (and hope) at least 3-2...

I say we are going to torche the 76ers.

go knicks

im going to the Knicks game on wensday and wat some of u guys dont know is that for the knicks to go anywhere marbury hads to be sick and then get curry going and it will be a good season!!!

&&& remember marbury and oscar robinson r the only players to average 20 points and 8 assists in there careers.....so how can marbury be a ball hog!!!

Go Knicks and Go Marbury

metrocard

Legend
Its too early to think about playoffs right now, we've done this every year, we go on a win streak and we go crazy. I'm just tired of the disappoint, cause I was once a part of that, all that hype, and it just blew up in my face because Isiah doesn't know how to run a franchise, or we have the worst god damn owner in sports, Dolan along with Cablevision who don't give a damn about the future of this team.