GAME THREAD - 01/15/07 - 1:00 PM Kings @ Knicks

metrocard

Legend
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

25_cartoon_large.jpg

1:00 PM, Monday, January 15th, 2007
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
<center>
madison-square-garden-address.jpg
</center>
<table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="420"><tbody><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am
TV STREAMING: TVU - O-TSN (channel 32398)
Sopcast - MSG (channel 13081)
Radio Streaming:The Game Live

</td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#003399">
knicks_logo.gif

New York Knicks: 16-22
</th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3099.jpg
</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3417.jpg
3609.jpg
3934.jpg
3514.jpg
</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Marbury</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Richardson</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Jeffries</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Frye</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Curry</center></td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
vs
</td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="DarkSlateBlue">
kings_logo.gif

Sacramento Kings: 14-20
</th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
3245.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center></center></center>
3843.jpg
</td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center><center><center>
3339.jpg
</center></center></center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
3098.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
3184.jpg
</center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Bibby</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Kartin</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Artest</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Abdur-Rahim</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Taylor</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

Stats
Knicks Team Stats
Kings Team Stats

Its not good as Rady's...but anyway, your comments on the game can go here.

Last edited by a moderator:

metrocard

Legend
Marbury is that dude. His offense is back now. He's showing alot of confidence on the court, driving to the basket, openning up shots for Chuckford. Curry played decent. Fyre scored well, but he got abused defensively.

2 minutes left in the game, VERY close game. Alot of lead changes. We're down by two...another lost would put this team with the bottom feeders of the Alantic, which is EVERYBODY lol.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
dammit dammit dammit!! there's one game per year at an hour that i can actually watch, and i forget about it..

rady

Administrator
Staff member
recap and stats added on the home page
here are the Video highlights
A
lways nice to see the pain of losing in the commentary haha. That 3 point shot at the buzzer from Frye was great!

d2319

Benchwarmer
I Went To The Game Live!!!!!

solid win for the knicks, they need to get to .500 ur rite

This was my first game. What made it better was the Knicks are my favorite team. My dad took me. (He's going to Iraq next month.) Anyway great first game live for me to watch! Next time im going to try to get closer seats. (I was 4 floors from the floor which was not too bad.

d2319

Benchwarmer
We didn't becuase the rules said not to bring your camera but thats B.S.!!!!! I saw this father taking a picture of his son with the Knicks dancer. :( O well. My dad said next time we will!

good game. i didnt comment till now ive been in the hospital
*JOY*

entertaining for sure.

and metrocard i liked your MLK thing.
very nice.
hope we do well tommorow!