F Mike Dunleavy Jr
F Ike Diogu
G Keith McLeod

Golden State acquires-
F Al Harrington
F Josh Powell
G Stephen Jackson
G Sarunas Jasikevicius

Interesting shake up. Great for Golden State. Okay for Indiana. What you think?

ny3nyk

Rotation player
hella good for golden state now they have a big healthy sg and a scorer with harrington. they also dumped dunleavys heavy contract. they have young guys who can play like ellis and biendrins. damn gs is a team on the rise.

NYKnicks15

Starter
After Jermaine spoke out a trade was expected not his but one to "better the team" I dont think this did. They have no true shooting guards and new big contracts. They got rid of Jackson which they wanted but also gave up Sarunas and Harrington (Jermaines friend)..

this i think will be the last straw for Jermaine O'Neal... now i could actually picture him being moved before deadline. they better get a quality Guard for Jermaine though cause Indiana has officially in one move lost its credibilty as a power in the east.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Goodnesss!!!! Why did they trade Harrington? This is one of the worse trades I've ever seen. Ike and Mike are bums. That's a wrap. It's over for Indy. I've got to read up on this one. This makes no sense.

Starks

Starter
Troy Murph and Mike Dunlevay are two of the most over rated pieces of trash in the league! WHAT THE HELL WAS BIRD THINKING?????????????

Gotta feel bad for Harrington. Put yourself in his shoes right now. Imagine how awkward that phone call must have been to him,

Bird: "Hey Al thanx for signing with us in the offseason. Member all that talk about how we screwed up by letting you go??"

Al: "Yea, what about it"

Bird: "Yea, scratch that. We're sending you to Godlen State"

Al: (After regaining his composure after kicking shit around his hotel) "For your sake, I hope Baron Davis wins the fans over"

Bird: "Um yea, actually we bringing in Murphy and Dunleavy"

AL: [Crumbles cell phine like a can of soda]

NYKnicks15

Starter
well now it looks as though the Pacers are going to send Dunleavy to the Clippers for Corey Maggette thats a little better wouldnt you agree?

ny3nyk

Rotation player
they can compensate for jackson and harrington with magette and a healhier, more consistant pg than tinsley. in reality, with danny granger letting go of jackson didnt really hurt them because in my opinon danny granger is already the better player. now if they keep j.o happy then indy is still a team to reckon wwith