Interesting scouting report.

NYKnicks15

Starter
Two Knicks scouts were seen watching the Denver Nuggets vs Portland Trailblazers game. No idea on what they were doing there since we dont play either team for a while. Denver for instance not at all.

With tradeline approaching (and lets stick to topic) who do you think they were scouting? And if you could make a trade with either team (salary cap correct & makes sense for both teams) what would you do?

NYKnicks15

Starter
The only thing I could really come up with is a trade for Portland. Not because Id want one but its not likely Denver is going to make a move unless its attempting to rid themselves of Kenyon Martin or Nene. Of course Id like Camby to play alongside Curry but the odds of Denver giving him up for anything less than Eddy Curry would be insane.

With Magloire steadily on the block maybe we are looking for a deal with him. A longshot is Zach Randolph and a better one is the injured Darius Miles. I wouldnt mind Magloire or Randolph. Darius perhaps.. a year ago. But after the injury and never being a huge fan to start Id have to pass. Juan Dixon is available but not necessary with our plethra of guards.

If we could get Magloire and Randolph in one swoop Id be not only astonished but happy as hell. Randolph makes 12 million this year and Magloire (expiring) makes 8.3 million. thats 20.3. They are going for a youthmovement but who knows what theyd want in return with Jack and Roy doing alright in the backcourt. I'm sure a package of Frye, Richardson and Francis would do it money wise. so would a few other combinations but Frye would have to be the biggest part in getting them and who knows if they are interested in the ailing Francis.

But unless we get Camby, Randolph, Magloire, Blake or somehow Anthony (very unlikely) i dont see any move being beneficial.

Starks

Starter
Camby hsould never have left this organization in the first place. Lets bring him back for the remainder of his contract. Send Frye. Send Nate. Just get Camby back here!!!!

I've always liked Jarrett Jack since he was in college. Francis needs to go. This mite sound stupid, but i say Jack for Francis.