Former Knick admits he's gay!!!

eastlinykfan

Benchwarmer
http://www.newsday.com/sports/print...3909feb07,0,552042.story?coll=ny-sports-print

Well, sort of a former Knick. This is a first for the NBA. Will more players come out the closet now? AC Green and Dennis Rodman are next!

Nice Dude! My first though of Amaechi being the first out of the closet was who else is next? I immediately thought of AC Green! Yeh okay, your like 43 and your a virgin still? Kurt Rambis and Rik Smits probably banged more chicks than a high school football team combined times 10! Not buying it AC!

Starks

Starter
Trevor Ariza always struck me as little feminine. Might be a west coast thing from being locked inside his house back in Compton during his youth.

*I just realized why I always compared Ariza to Tayshuan Prince... there both skinny dudes from Compton!!!

I think Dennis Rodman will come out the closet with some kind of gender bending book now. mark my words. Face time in the media is like crack to fading celebrities

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I wondered when players pat each other on the butt does Amaechi pat or grab and squeeze? LOL