Raps On The Rise

TDotRaptors

Rookie
The Toronto Raptors were doubted so much by the fans of New York.. What

did I tell you? AS I'm writing here we are 27-23. While the Knicks are still

struggling. before this season started I came on this forum telling everyone

that the Raptors would dominate and do there best in a long time. i also

stated that the Knicks wouldn't be better than the Raptors. The Knicks

haven't changed there roster(hardly) \. You are still the same as last season..

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
The Toronto Raptors were doubted so much by the fans of New York.. What

did I tell you? AS I'm writing here we are 27-23. While the Knicks are still

struggling. before this season started I came on this forum telling everyone

that the Raptors would dominate and do there best in a long time. i also

stated that the Knicks wouldn't be better than the Raptors. The Knicks

haven't changed there roster(hardly) \. You are still the same as last season..

You high NEW YORK KNICKS need ONE more victory to tie last years record of 23-59 and the knicks are presently 22-28(AND THATS THE SAME AS LAST YEAR). I GUESS Raptor fans dont know math....BTW The Raptors WOULD BE nothing without Chris Bosh.

Kick this guy outa here
:gony:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
yeah he dont belong here
Ill give your team credit, you guys look really good but im not sure why you chose a knicks site to join. Stick with your team man you aint gonna last long here

TDotRaptors

Rookie
You high NEW YORK KNICKS need ONE more victory to tie last years record of 23-59 and the knicks are presently 22-28(AND THATS THE SAME AS LAST YEAR). I GUESS Raptor fans dont know math....BTW The Raptors WOULD BE nothing without Chris Bosh.

Kick this guy outa here
:gony:

Obviously we wouldn't be anything without Bosh. But we did play about 8 games without him this season, he had a knee injury I beleive.. We played decent without him.. But tht part when you said you'd be nothing wiithout Bosh.. That was the dumbest thing anyone could ever say. That's just like saying "Chicago wouldn't have won all those titles if they didn't have Jordan"
Isn't that obvious.

And props to MSGKnickz33, I respect you. I joined this forum because I see a lot of biased opinions here and I've come to show you what biased is on my side..

nyKnicks126

Obviously we wouldn't be anything without Bosh. But we did play about 8 games without him this season, he had a knee injury I beleive.. We played decent without him.. But tht part when you said you'd be nothing wiithout Bosh.. That was the dumbest thing anyone could ever say. That's just like saying "Chicago wouldn't have won all those titles if they didn't have Jordan"
Isn't that obvious.

And props to MSGKnickz33, I respect you. I joined this forum because I see a lot of biased opinions here and I've come to show you what biased is on my side..

Isn't that true?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
thanks raptors im sorry i sed u dont belong here and you are right we havent changed our roster much from last year. We are obviously better then we were last year but you guys are still the better team. Like me, you aint biased either cuz like i just said in another thread, shyne said to 50 cent "Look at the facts not the hype". I always stick up for player not just on the knicks but other teams cuz most people would rather ctriticize then give credit to.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
It's great that your team is doing well...congratulations. But you don't need to speak so soon since this IS only a couple of weeks away from the all-star break. The season is still young and your team can still topple like the Magics and Cavs did. So don't get too happy....

TDotRaptors

Rookie
The season is more than halfway done it's not young. I don't see the Raptors falling like Orlando and Cleveland isn't really falling apart.. LeBron is just injured. Orlando got off to a quick start just around 20 games played. They played easy teams and then they played harder teams..

nyKnicks126

I always knew that the Raptors were going to win the Atlantic Divison but nobody listened to me in the beginning of the season with my friends. I got to say everyone on the Raptors team is playing well. Chris Bosh, Bargnani, and Garbajosa are the future of the team. I also like TJ Ford.