i am so annoyed at eddy curry

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
I cant belief we lost. This was one we needed to win and we were up. Curry had 8 turnovers, i dont care home many points he got because he gets passed the ball so much. God he is just the worst defensive player.

He did get a block today which comes along as often as it snows in summer, but he only got one assist. This team has at least three 3 point shooters, if he is doubled team he can at least kick it out to these players.

There is no way Isiah thomas is getting fired at the end of the year, and i dont think he should. But because curry has backed I.T up, Curry is never gonna get traded. And we are gonna have to put up with this crap for seasons to come. And by the way Curry is over-rated and should not have been in the allstar game. I would prefer all the allstars to him. Plus some players who missed out.

Curry needs to be traded for a quality centre, and quality defender, Please I.T if u are reading this do it. God if we won this playoffs would have been alot more likely.

Even though marbury had a bad shooting night, he still passed well and defend well. Millsap looks very good. And okur had another night out.

Like i have said before, knicks will never beat teams with big strong forwards. Alas Clippers, Bobcats, Spurs, and Utah. Utah didn't even have boozer. Shit!

metrocard

Legend
Turnovers and defense are our main weaknesses.

Theknicks33 you have seen the light. We will have to suffer and Dolan will waste our time with a GM who speaks alot of bullshit and but never show the results and a team with players who are mostly turnover prone and weak defensively.

Curry shouldn't be traded, cause Isiah will make another dumb trade, I don't trust Isiah with trades. If we had another GM, then I would trade anyone on this team except for Lee, Richardson, Marbury(unless we get the same type of talent and production back or capspace/draftpicks) and Balkman.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Now who is hating on Curry? He won the Lakers game for us with 0 TOs and 7 rebounds...and that's with foul trouble. Ya'll need to quit the whimpering and crying about everything...Curry is our best offensive weapon and you so-called knick fans want to trade him....ya'll puzzle me...

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I Agree. I watched last night, thinking that Eddy was gonna foul out (after the garbage fouls that were called). The refs have been cruel to our fellows lately. He showed me that he can play with poise down the stretch. If anyone wants to know what that means is this Development. Anyone who's done anything in the L needs time and experience to do this. Hopefully the team comes out tonight and plays with more intesity earlier, so that the game isn't hanging in the balance late.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
Millsap??? Okur???

Na dude... you're nuts... When Okur was 24, he was scoring 11 ppg with Detroit... was offered mucho dinero by Utah and is finally becoming consistent... problem is... he's pushing 30... Yeah, Curry is lazy on the board, couldn't defend a folding chair, can't pass worth a crap and is turnover prone... but he's showing growth this season... AND... at 24... his upside is tremendous... besides... Q is the only real spot up shooter they have... Crawford, Nate and Marbury don't play catch and shoot well and they don't move without the ball well enough for Curry to hit them on the move...

yeah... it's frustrating to watch him play at times... but compared to the inconsistency he showed last season (and had me questioning the intelligence of the trade)... let's not push him out the door and watch him become great for someone else...

metrocard

Legend
Na dude... you're nuts... When Okur was 24, he was scoring 11 ppg with Detroit... was offered mucho dinero by Utah and is finally becoming consistent... problem is... he's pushing 30... Yeah, Curry is lazy on the board, couldn't defend a folding chair, can't pass worth a crap and is turnover prone... but he's showing growth this season... AND... at 24... his upside is tremendous... besides... Q is the only real spot up shooter they have... Crawford, Nate and Marbury don't play catch and shoot well and they don't move without the ball well enough for Curry to hit them on the move...

yeah... it's frustrating to watch him play at times... but compared to the inconsistency he showed last season (and had me questioning the intelligence of the trade)... let's not push him out the door and watch him become great for someone else...

Only difference this season is that Curry has a coach who wants to pad his stats by force feeding him minutes, NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE GETS BURNED ON defense. Isiah Thomas will do anything in his mind to make that Curry deal look even. Isiah has a very big ego and thats all he cares about. If Curry played average defense, he would get more credibility around the league. You guys act like people don't watch Eddy Curry...lol dude is ass on defense. WE KNOW HE'S GREAT ON OFFENSE, no one in the NBA can guard him one on one.

But we need ball movement. Too much dribbling and one on one = turnovers.

Watch when Curry's stats fall after all star break, and he still plays bad defense...the people who defended Curry will flip flop or just disappear. It happends all the time.

paris401

Starter
metro- u are rite... curry's stat's are just about where they were in chicago . what we need from him is some "D", and boards...

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
Only difference this season is that Curry has a coach who wants to pad his stats by force feeding him minutes, NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE GETS BURNED ON defense. Isiah Thomas will do anything in his mind to make that Curry deal look even. Isiah has a very big ego and thats all he cares about. If Curry played average defense, he would get more credibility around the league. You guys act like people don't watch Eddy Curry...lol dude is ass on defense. WE KNOW HE'S GREAT ON OFFENSE, no one in the NBA can guard him one on one.

But we need ball movement. Too much dribbling and one on one = turnovers.

Watch when Curry's stats fall after all star break, and he still plays bad defense...the people who defended Curry will flip flop or just disappear. It happends all the time.

You prove my point though Metro... Curry is great on offense and produces points and double teams... the problem is... our guards dump the ball and there is no movement once curry has it down low... we need guys that will move without the ball to maximize EC's talents...

Paris... Curry's numbers are WAAAY up from chicago my dude... his scoring is up by almost 4 points and his rebounds are about the same though... the knicks need players that move without the ball and EC needs better decision making...

BUT... 24 year olds usually have a hard time in this league...

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Ya'll can keep crying about Curry all you want...we know the weak points in his game so to keep saying the samething over to prove a point is pointless. He's are most dominant post player...our best scoring option and he draws double teams. He has arguably the brightest future on this team next to Lee and just because he can't get the job on the defensive doesn't mean we quit on him. He's 24 years old...I say time will cure his defensive woes...

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
Ya'll can keep crying about Curry all you want...we know the weak points in his game so to keep saying the samething over to prove a point is pointless. He's are most dominant post player...our best scoring option and he draws double teams. He has arguably the brightest future on this team next to Lee and just because he can't get the job on the defensive doesn't mean we quit on him. He's 24 years old...I say time will cure his defensive woes...

chuuuuch...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think next year he'll step it up on D but im not too worried about his rebounding. If we didnt have lee curry would probably get another 2 or 3rebounds a game