GAME THREAD - 02/14/07 - 10:30 PM Knicks @ Warriors

GetRealistic

Starter
Big game

To be filled tomorrow..

This is yet again a pivatol game for us. All the great things we showed last night would be lost with a bad effort tonight. The Warriors are without Davis but they'll still have a lot of guys who can fill it up and they play an up and down game which will be tough since we're playing on back to back nights. Curry should have another big game so i'm going with a 106-102 Knicks win

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
YEah Davis being out is a big plus for us. But I think Al Harrinton and Jackson will step up and have a good game

The score looks to be 106 Warriors 114 Knicks

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
i mean lets be real, the warriors as of right now are not a good basketball team, the knicks are an average team playing good basketball and it shouldnt be so unheard of for me to say that we should win this game, 2-1 on a small west coast trip wouldnt be bad, the knicks are prolly gunna be a little tired playing back to back, but ill say we got a quick game, no defense 116-107 knicks win. this kinda seems like a statment game, we need to establish a streak i dont care if it is heading into the break, we need to win and im going to be extremly dissapointed if we lose tonight, and another thing am i the only one whose sick of frye shooting 21 foot jump shots all game, i mean I liek his game, but come in a little bit man. eddy curry is a complete monster, i dont think i have ever seen him smile, the man is a machine. We need to stop al harrington tonight, and s jackson, cause they dont really have anybody else who can step up and carry them offensively, lets just take care of business in oakland, marbury maybe can put up more thasn 10 points a game, but i mean lets just win damnit

eastlinykfan

Benchwarmer
This is a perfect example of our beloved Knicks letting us down...This is a must win agst a below average team, but it just seems that they forget to show up for the game that they are "supposed" to win after they surprise us with a good, solid win like last night in LA...Lets hope they show up and run the "depleted" Warriors out of the gym b/cI just want to warn all of you to not expect an obvious win agst a shitty team (see injury-plagued Heat putting up 27 straight points in 1st Qtr), you might have a pair blue balls at the end of the night:crossfingers:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Bad first quarter. What is Isiah doing? He's played 11 guys already. If Isiah is trying to showcase players before the deadline, it's not working. At some point you have to coach to win the damn game, not showcase players for trades.

Come on Knicks. Stop playing to the level of your opponents.

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
absolutly horrible, a complete disaster, just a huge fricken flop. i dont even care that we came back, im not taking anythign good out of this game, absolutly pathetic performance.

nyKnicks126

I dont blame the Knicks at all they thought they were gonna come out with a victory. They were determined to win cause Davis was out but. unfortunately lost. They came back from 31 down to cut it to 9 but that wasn't enough. and they were kinda tired being on the road and playing later then usual.

paris401

Starter
I dont blame the Knicks at all they thought they were gonna come out with a victory. They were determined to win cause Davis was out but. unfortunately lost. They came back from 31 down to cut it to 9 but that wasn't enough. and they were kinda tired being on the road and playing later then usual.

u don't blame the knicks... who mite u think is responsible??... maybe larry brown is responsible for the loss, or maybe scott layden... if u don't blame the knicks for this shitty effort ... then who???

kinda tired, playing late... what the fuck.. they have a 129m roster, filled with fat cats...

i want another championship banner in the garden, and that will never happen with this lot of players..

BallHead

Benchwarmer
u don't blame the knicks... who mite u think is responsible??... maybe larry brown is responsible for the loss, or maybe scott layden... if u don't blame the knicks for this shitty effort ... then who???

kinda tired, playing late... what the fuck.. they have a 129m roster, filled with fat cats...

i want another championship banner in the garden, and that will never happen with this lot of players..

DIDO!!!!!!!

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i really dont wanna see channing frye here no more, that guy just scores, he is so 1 dimensional and he always messes up the ball rotation, he either fakes the pass or just shoots it, BRING IN ARTEST!!

nyKnicks126

Dont be such a smart ass. I ment that I dont blame them losing just there fatigue.

I would like to see your ass play on the road.

paris401

Starter
Dont be such a smart ass. I ment that I dont blame them losing just there fatigue.

I would like to see your ass play on the road.

these were your words... not mine... as to ''there'' fatigue... they are pro's, getting paid stupid $$$, and it was a '3' game road trip... not a 5 or 7 or whatever... '3' games, and only one was back/back...

if i was getting paid the $$$ these guys are getting, u can be sure i would be prepared to give 100% every nite..

am i clear ??

Allen

Benchwarmer
The knicks will never win the atlantic or even get to .500 playing like this. Its always get a great win and then put on a pathetic performance the next game.

Isiah no doubt will give a litany of excuses as to why they lost this game.