David Lee lookin great...

..in the Rookie Allstar Game.. 5 for 5 10 points 8 mins.

Knicks should run more plays for Lee, then again he's playing against Rooks..

Discuss.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
..in the Rookie Allstar Game.. 5 for 5 10 points 8 mins.

Knicks should run more plays for Lee, then again he's playing against Rooks..

Discuss.

Lees Winning the So. award tonight for sure I was just going to post this kind of a thread.

This is telling me to have a new point guard to the knicks. Lee is playin very well with Williams and Paul.

He didnt even play the whole first half and he still is the front runner for mvp -- i think hes gonna get robbed by that guy monta ellis.. he looks like he wants to steal it

yeah it looks like...
Well it sucks that i am now late for work... lol guys have fun i'll read up on this thread tomorrow afternoon when i get back to work..

nyKnicks126

Lee 30 pts. 14/14 from field. 11 rebounds 4 assists. David Lee wins!!

Chris Paul was trying to hard he made assists to much he wasn't playin for fun just for stats and winning it, but Lee was the man today!

Toby Kimbal

Benchwarmer
And i was talking to someone going back that said what can you get in the late first round that we got for Nazi Mohammad, the answer is David lee.

He could turn out to be one of the biggest steals in draft history. I think all knickd fans should make a pact to make david lee an all star next year -- jus keep voting like 10 times every day and together we can make it happen -- but then again he dont need us, he will get himself in prolly

Trin_Starr

Starter
Lee played a great game tonight and played the game that he normally plays - runs the floor, initiates the fastbreak - get the rebounds, make the scrappy plays and finish with the flush...

F@cking luther head didn't give him the assist with the one hand behind the back half court pass tho - that would have been awesome!

anyway - 30 pts/11rebs/4asts/2blks/2stl - That's Dlee reppin' for NY

Now Isiah has no option but to start this man...f@ck a Jerome James...

nyKnicks126

He could turn out to be one of the biggest steals in draft history. I think all knickd fans should make a pact to make david lee an all star next year -- jus keep voting like 10 times every day and together we can make it happen -- but then again he dont need us, he will get himself in prolly

Thats kinda pushing it dont you think. He has to earn that All Star spot which he probably will. Then I will vote 10+ times for him.

Did you guys notice David Lee wasn't that excited getting that award yesterday?

Trin_Starr

Starter
Did you guys notice David Lee wasn't that excited getting that award yesterday?

Yea i noticed that...I think he felt that Chris Paul should have gotten it with his 16/17/9

But Dlee was the only player was running hard, trying to contest some shots and actively going after boards.
Plus 14/14 FG and 2/2 from the FT has never been done before. There were only 2 other people to be perfect in previous rookie games when they only were 2/2 from the field...
tie that in with the fact that he is #1 in the NBA in FG% and there u go - u have the MVP.

Thats kinda pushing it dont you think. He has to earn that All Star spot which he probably will. Then I will vote 10+ times for him.

Yea im gettin a little ahead of myself, but i really want to see an all star on the knicks badly .. we havnt had one for a while, and Lee has a good shot next year if he can start and get maybe 35-40 mins a game