lee and malik for artest

Toby Kimbal

Benchwarmer
sac. wants to get rid of him and the #s work. I'd hate to give lee up but, with artest we go deep into the playoffs this yr.

mugili716

Benchwarmer
Trade Lee!!!????

Im sorry bro but ur talkin crazy.. trade lee i mean honestly those two words shouldnt even be in the same sentence.....

no way

if i.t. trades lee 4 almost anyone i'd b mad. artest had some attitude issues, they look like they r done but if he starts anything, this team is down the drain.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Lee should NOT be traded for any one other than a franchise player. He's a solid player and back up.

Toby Kimbal

Benchwarmer
Hey Dig4, you and the other guys brought me around that would be a bad trade for the knicks. We have to keep the youth. As for Frye, i hope he comes around and hopefully starting tonite. Lets here it for knick fans!!!:)

All have a great nite i got to shower and watch the game

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Lord why would anybody want to trade Lee?? He is the heart and soul for this team.Lee should be a Knick for life.

GO KNICKS!!!!!!!!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
isiah would have to be on crack to trade david lee. I'd give up fry and malik for artest like others have said but to trade david lee would be worse then anything scot layden ever did including h2o's big contract. For anyone to suggest trrading lee is just aww man i dont even want to get into it.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
i wouldn't trade frye either... everyone in the league wants to take frye, lee, curry and crawford off our hands... i wonder why (sarcasm fully intended)...

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
I have a feeling that Isiah will not let David Lee out his sight. Lee has made a huge improvement and is one of the reasons that the Knicks are doing their best.
And I don't think the Kings will let Artest go either because he is happy there and helping the Kings do good.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
i wouldn't trade frye either... everyone in the league wants to take frye, lee, curry and crawford off our hands... i wonder why (sarcasm fully intended)...

I agree man I don't think Frye should be traded either.I mean I think we should keep all our young players except maybe nate b/c he isn't playing much anymore.It would be hard but the players I think should be traded are Jeffries,James,Francis,and maybe Nate.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
sac. wants to get rid of him and the #s work. I'd hate to give lee up but, with artest we go deep into the playoffs this yr.

DO you See the KINGS makin it deep to the playoffs this YEAR! No I dont think so.. DO you know how stupid this trade would be not only will it make the team look bad to have such a agressive player that goes in the stands and beats people up, he has no other protential and will be asking for more money in 3 years. Another blow for the knicks would be a trade like that. Plus David Lee has a lot of protential.

naterob4

Benchwarmer
i think getting artest would be absolutely perfect for our team. however i wouldnt trade lee for anyone. he is everything we love about the knicks. new york fans are the best fans in the world because were the only ones who realize what david does for our team. he cannot be traded, period. i think channing for artest would be a great tho. he is a great defender and is exactly what we need. the only problem is q would get left out a little more but he could pick up channings minutes and go with a lineup of steph, jamal, steve at guards and artest and q out there together as i think both are strong enough to guard a lot of power forwards in this league. david would become a 15 points 12 rebound guy playing 35 minutes a game and it would help eddy out even more because channing just cant pass. this would be great for us and getting artest is what we need.

i think getting artest would be absolutely perfect for our team. however i wouldnt trade lee for anyone. he is everything we love about the knicks. new york fans are the best fans in the world because were the only ones who realize what david does for our team. he cannot be traded, period. i think channing for artest would be a great tho. he is a great defender and is exactly what we need. the only problem is q would get left out a little more but he could pick up channings minutes and go with a lineup of steph, jamal, steve at guards and artest and q out there together as i think both are strong enough to guard a lot of power forwards in this league. david would become a 15 points 12 rebound guy playing 35 minutes a game and it would help eddy out even more because channing just cant pass. this would be great for us and getting artest is what we need.

I def agree well said. Artest is a beast on the defensive side of the court. Plus he has the offensive talent in him. But no way would I want us to let Lee go. Hes been the most exicting player that we have. Hes def an all-star in the making. If he develops his D, the league will be looking at another marion in the making.

easyrider

Rookie
oh yeah we could imagine trading david lee... to bring lebron, d-wade, howard or bosh in the deal ;) otherwise, don't think about it... i even think than lee for garnett or anthony would disgust me, it might be strange but it's true...