GAME THREAD - 02/20/07 - 07:30 PM Knicks vs Magic

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Game Thread
All the game talk goes in here. Thread will be filled with info later

LJ4ptplay

Starter
This has to be the beginning of our playoff run. These next few weeks are against weaker teams and will determine the success of this season.

Anyway, I hope Isiah doesn't start Jerome James anymore. The guy is completely useless.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
yeah i wish jerome was a better backup for eddy. even if he could come in block shots and rebound id be very happy despite his contract. Thats why mutombo would had been a good guy to hold onto but from what i hear it sounds like dikembe does not think much of isiah. Im not sure what happened there but hopefully we can get this win 2nite and begin a winning streak

d2319

Benchwarmer
So far so good! Fat Joe is funny as hell but now I got more respect for him. I was surprised when he was like, we are winning this game, going to the playoffs and upsetting some TEAMS. L.O.L. He also rep Marbury's sneakers! Let's Go Knicks!

dig4that

Rookie
There we go

Nice overall game, impressed by D by Francis. Anybody see Lee take those 20ft'ers? Those ARE $10 million dollar shots. 24-30. Long way to go.

dig4that

Rookie
This had the be the game I saw with the most DUMBEST turnovers! L.O.L.

HA HA not to be a dick, but you really got that right with the wording. Dumbest is the most dumb. that most ain't really needed my man.

True about Fat Joe - DAVID LEE DAVID LEE DAVID LEE!!

009leosk

Rookie
Im impressed with david lee's performance and please please please please please please please please, dont start Jerome James ever again.

d2319

Benchwarmer
Im impressed with david lee's performance and please please please please please please please please, dont start Jerome James ever again.

I agree but I.T. is trying to do something with Jerome. I don't know what but at least we are winning!

Toby Kimbal

Benchwarmer
we traded tim thomas and sweetney and last yrs # 1 for Curry. If we don't overtake Chicago they will switch picks with us this draft.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
That was an exciting game! I was there. Is there anyone in here that is named Billee? Anyways David Lee was a lil cold in the 1st half but then lightened up in the second HE had 16 rebounds in the game thats really good. Overall the knicks played well dispite the turnovers.

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
Other than David Lee, no one really played great, and Dwight Howard had a monster game. Yet somehow even with 20 some turnovers, we still won....that could be a real good sign for the rest of the season.

dig4that

Rookie
Other than David Lee, no one really played great, and Dwight Howard had a monster game. Yet somehow even with 20 some turnovers, we still won....that could be a real good sign for the rest of the season.

That's a good assessment, the TEAM made that happen. As far as Howard's game, he had a lot of open looks cause of poor D (sorry Eddy, it's true, again), even though Lee posted up on him nice a few times and made him miss, which really impressed me cause of the size difference. Even sent him to the line more which is a good sign. Eddy made some brilliant shots around good D, just pretty. Let's hope they can make it happen again. Im liking Francis right now too. Played with fire on both sides and made things happen. Maybe he can be a perfect backup to Marbury as well as a 2?