we need moves quick deadline tomorrow..

uu456

Rookie
jared, crawford and robinson need to take it on the hop..

kamen, livingston(a guard that actually plays solid D) and a pick??????????????

we be a playoff team....

a trade is needed.

We are a young team...and we need some trades....
frye, nate, sexy...those players are not so good...they can be traded for some strong D. We need defence!!!
We are soft...how can they win with orlando and then loose by 20!!!! with the worste team in the league??? If i was Thomas i'd definitely crack all i see in the locker room!!!! Come on guys! Wake up!!!!

We are a young team...and we need some trades....
frye, nate, sexy...those players are not so good...they can be traded for some strong D. We need defence!!!
We are soft...how can they win with orlando and then loose by 20!!!! with the worste team in the league??? If i was Thomas i'd definitely crack all i see in the locker room!!!! Come on guys! Wake up!!!!

They are a young team, and I doubt you will see a big move made. They are trying to build on what they already have, a lot of young, talented players.

You guys don't even mention Steve Francis? The guy has no place on this team.

Last edited:

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
Like I said before Crawford is Mr. Clutch. He brings positive to the Knicks. Leave Crawford and do something with Quentin. With all his injuries, he can't contribute to the Knicks like he really can.

Like I said before Crawford is Mr. Clutch. He brings positive to the Knicks. Leave Crawford and do something with Quentin. With all his injuries, he can't contribute to the Knicks like he really can.

Q plays defense, and grabs 7 boards a game. Jamal just takes awful shots. I would rather have Q.

uu456

Rookie
Q is a better all around player..

Crawford is a Miami herb and pinhead that has 10 turnovers even if he has played a good game

also plays D like a fairy pants...

Last edited:

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
More like ''Mr.Chuck".......for all the skill Crawford has, he's got the basketball I.Q. of a five year old. Crawford has won us a few games, but he's lost us a lot more with his lack of defense, and boneheaded turnovers...

uu456

Rookie
More like ''Mr.Chuck".......for all the skill Crawford has, he's got the basketball I.Q. of a five year old. Crawford has won us a few games, but he's lost us a lot more with his lack of defense, and boneheaded turnovers...

well said..........:thumbsup: