JC done for the season!

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
Yeah... I didn't see this coming until I logged on to foxsports... http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/6512648

this is gonna hurt... but they say he might be back in time for the playoffs... I see JJ20 starting with Q @ 2... franchise isn't going to come back... since he's resting his knee... maybe this will rally the team together like the fight did and they can make a run...

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
men, i'm so disappointed about that injury, i'm very pessimistic about our chances to make the playoff now... Craw is the man, he is our clutch player, and most important he gets eddy on a roll and passes the ball well to him.

it's a dagger. i hope we can make it for him now but... fingers crossed.

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
now its time to play our best 8-9 best players and let them grow some chemistry b4 the postseason. i know were gonna miss crawford. he won so many close games this year with clutch shooting. but if you look @ our schedule and the guys we still have playing there is no reason we shouldnt make the postseason. now im thinking our rotation should look something like this...

pg- marbury
sg- q-rich
sf- lee
pf- james
c- curry

backups
g- nate
f- jeffries/balkman
c- frye

nate's minutes will increase drastically unless he pulls some $hit that makes isiahs blood boil. i dont think collins has what it takes to play a major roll in a playoff run. he shouldnt play nemore then 10 minutes. im not planning on seeing francis or crawford for the rest of the season so its up 2 these 9 guys to bring us back to the playoffs. with the heart this team has shown this year i would never count us out

wow..this reallly sucks...he was one of our most improved defenders, plus his chemistry with Eddy had me thinking that Jamal was getting better as a passer..but this really sucks..i hope Franchise steps its up..and nate gets some control. Q needs to stay healtly longer. and Jefferies needs to step up and prove why he got all this money.

Trin_Starr

Starter
francis is pretty much done for the season as well - he's got severe tendonitis in his right knee...

JC did provide 18pts and 5asts but I think his D was a huge liability on the floor...
if we slide Q to the 2, and have jefferies and Balkman play major mins at the 3

Nate is also gonna have to step up big - work on his 3pt form to how he was before the brawl...but it won't be tonight - he's out with a stomach flu.

TDotRaptors

Rookie
Isaiah is an idiot, he should let his players get back to 100% before playing them... He's not smart and right now he's feeling stupid.

Trin_Starr

Starter
Isaiah is an idiot, he should let his players get back to 100% before playing them... He's not smart and right now he's feeling stupid.

Tdot - I ripped your posts at the beginning of the season when u said the raptors were gonna come out blazin this season...but u were right man...they are playing some good ball over there

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
yeah i already did but i will again give props to the raptors. I think it is realistic that the knicks could get up to the 7th spot but i dont think they'll catch the raptors. They have proven that they are a solid team even without chris bosh. They are unquestionably the best team in the atlantic and one of the better teams in the eastern conference. Everyone thought they would not be that good of a team but same with the knicks. The difference is the Raptors have proven everyon wrong to a further extent but They're not my concern. I'm concerned with the knicks. They should still get between 35 and 40 wins by april 22 or whatever it is, even without crawford.

paris401

Starter
the celtics are the worse team in the nba... ok, maybe memphis is worse, but boston sux's big time.... and we lose to them...

we gotta face reality, that when talking about bad teams, the knicks gotta be mentioned in the conversation...

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
the celtics are the worse team in the nba... ok, maybe memphis is worse, but boston sux's big time.... and we lose to them...

we gotta face reality, that when talking about bad teams, the knicks gotta be mentioned in the conversation...

i'm affraid you are right... what a shame to lose against boston... i'm lost with the knicks now. Dunno what to think about this team. Next year is no excuses, breakthrough or die but for this year it seems that it's curtains. We will finish at the best with the 9th seed, so frustrating.

paris401

Starter
i'm affraid you are right... what a shame to lose against boston... i'm lost with the knicks now. Dunno what to think about this team. Next year is no excuses, breakthrough or die but for this year it seems that it's curtains. We will finish at the best with the 9th seed, so frustrating.

i can accept a bad year if we are in a rebuilding mode... but next year we will still have the same roster (save the mid-cap and our draft choice), so these are the guys who have to rise up and take us to the promised land... i fear this group is not up to the challenge...

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
well i think next year will be awesome (at least i hope) and i'm sure she will be very different, because now this team knows what she is capable of.

This season we started slow, coming from a dark season, everyone was looking to find his role and what he was supposed to be/do. But next year everybody will start knowing exactly what they have to do. I'm sure they will breakthrough.
But i'd like to see a pure 3 points shooter as Ray Allen coming to make the teams that double team curry pay off.

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
wow i cant believe how many "fans" are counting the knicks out again. yea injuries have been cursing us all season but coming into the last 2 months of the regular season the knicks got the easiest schedule ever. the reason boston has such a shitty record is because pierce n wally were injured for @ least half the games. just remember we still r gonna get lee and nate back and possibly francis. we have what it takes to make it to the post season. hopefully crawford is ready to return by then. here look @ how ez the rest of our season is lookin...

Fri 2 Golden State
Sat 3 at Atlanta
Tue 6 Seattle
Sat 10 at Washington
Wed 14 at Toronto
Fri 16 NO/Oklahoma City
Sun 18 Toronto
Tue 20 Dallas
Thu 22 Portland
Fri 23 at Cleveland
Mon 26 Orlando
Wed 28 Cleveland
Fri 30 at Dallas
Sat 31 at NO/Oklahoma City
Wed 4 Philadelphia
Fri 6 Minnesota
Sat 7 at Milwaukee
Mon 9 Detroit
Tue 10 at Chicago
Fri 13 at New Jersey
Sun 15 at Toronto
Mon 16 New Jersey
Wed 18 at Charlotte

paris401

Starter
i agree on paper we have an easy schedule, but as we have seen in charlotte,golden state,boston , phila... nothing is easy for the knicks...

i bet ya, if we had the harder schedule... we'd probably do better... it seems we play down to (or lower ) then the competition...

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
wow i cant believe how many "fans" are counting the knicks out again.

Well I'm not counting them out, but losing at boston is so depressing you know, but anyway I'll be behind the team 'till the very last game with my fingers crossed and hoping we could make it to the postseason.

It's just that hearing that there are so many easy games left all the time... at the end of the day there no win streak and the season will be over and we will just have our eyes to cry if we continue to lose against teams we are supposed to beat.

But if we can make it to the postseason, imagine having Craw back + being in the playoff... waouuu !! we will make some noise :)

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
so you are saying playing Dallas twice is a easy schedule. Plus we almost always loose to teams that have a bad or medium record example Boston last night