Knicks #1 Finish

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
As of this season what is your favorite/ or most memorable knicks buzzer beater? I love the J Crawford Steal and long three pointer win over the Denver Nuggets. Come on it was pretty impressive.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Hey GetRealistic, he meant THIS season. The David Lee tip in may go down as one the Knicks greatest finishes.

nyKnicks126

Yeah I also liked the David Lee 0.1 second tip in, and the Starbury running down the court and making a buzzer beater lay-up.= That was hot too. I also liked the Channing Frye 3 against the Pistons I know that it wasn't for the win but it was for the tie to go to the 3rd overtime. But like I said before I like the Jamal Crawford Steal and Three the best.

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
I also liked the Channing Frye 3 against the Pistons I know that it wasn't for the win but it was for the tie to go to the 3rd overtime.

Actually that was a 2, but yeah great great shot...and craw passed the ball to frye.. damn we will miss JC more than we can imagine.

kunit38

Rookie
i like the one where marbury dribbled through the jazz and made a fingerroll, to win it, but ya the david lee, and the jc ones are also memorable

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
My #1 all-time favorite buzzer beater was David Lee tip in with .1 seconds on the clock against the Bobcats in December. I also love when Marbury laid it in at the buzzer against the Jazz.

JC11_EC34

Rookie
The Knicks have had a lot of exciting games this season, my two favorite moments were Starbury's running layup against the Jazz at the buzzer, he took the inbounds pass with 3 seconds left, as the Jazz players just stood their in disbelief, that was classic. And David Lee's tip-in with 0.1 left is one for the ages, that was awesome, and it happened only two nights after Steph's winner, so that was phenomenal basketball from the Knicks. It's that saying again, that goes: "If you don't like that, then you don't like NBA basketball."

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
the jamal crawford 3 againt denver, that was the fastest shift of emotions that could have happened

naterob4

Benchwarmer
although the d lee tip seems like it was the best i was in more of disbelief then excitement when i watched it. but the denver game i was on my knees inches from the t.v. before the play anticipating a game winner. then jc turnes it over and steals it back and makes a ridiculas 3 falling onto the floor. i was running through my house screaming after that shot and it was definetly my most memorable game of the season.

nyKnicks126

I guess that Steve Francis three yesterday might go into this caterogy as one of the best finishes so far this year. That was nice.

JC11_EC34

Rookie
The Knicks keep having exciting finishes, most recently a three point buzzer beater by Stevie Franchise, as you mentioned. The Knicks have become the most exciting team to watch...I'm lovin it. GO KNICKS!!! And I always believed in Francis, I'm glad he got to be the hero last night. We have a lot of players on this team that can step up and be heroes in any given game. Here we come, playoffs!!