GAME THREAD - 03/03/07 - 7:00 PM Knicks @ Hawks

metrocard

Legend
Anyone else feel like we are better off with Jamal out?

Did you see how well our offense was flowing when Curry was bench? The quick passes, the ball movement. No disrespect to Curry, but Knicks offense flows without him.

Same with Crawford.

Lets not forget this is the Alanta Hawks, one of the worst teams in the NBA, we should of won this game anyway, and the only reason why we were down by 13 is because the refs were being assholes to us.

My opinion of Francis still hasn't change, I honestly believe we can be a winning organization without Robinson, Francis, Crawford, Curry and Jefferies(God awful player).

We've seen our nucleus of Marbury, Richardson, Lee, Balkman, and Collins. We're a Tyson Chandler away from being a consistant winning team

But I still have hope we will make the playoffs because the Eastern Conference is so pathetic and has so many pathetic GM's.

Last edited:

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Again...I've never changed my opinion of francis from day 1...I knew what he can bring to the table once he believed that he could help this team. He has knee tendinitis...it hurts but it doesn't hurt all that bad because most players play through it. Francis could also play through it but chose not to because he didn't feel like he could benefit this team. Now he just dominated the game along with marbury. I still believe that this backcourt can still be lethal because most can't stop a dribble drive or jab step penetrations. And these are marbury and francis most lethal weapons. Our FT attempts and field goal percentages will rise with these two on the floor. The sacrifice is our 3pt shooting but that shouldn't be too much of a problem with we go to the FT line...

paris401

Starter
We've seen our nucleus of Marbury, Richardson, Lee, Balkman, and Collins. We're a Tyson Chandler away from being a consistant winning team

i think you are on to something... unfortunately... the group u mention
Robinson, Francis, Crawford, Curry and Jefferies are due 38m next year (not counting poor nate and his meager 1.2m)

throw in jerome burger king, and malik, and thats 51m... that's more $$ then the gnp of a small 3rd world country...

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
yes i think we are better without jamal.. but hear me out.
i also think we are better without nate..
even david lee.

You know these are only 3 games we played without Jamal? and we won 2-1 right? But dont you remember playing against the Celtics? We lost. And how can we be better without Nate or David Lee? You are a hater to short people and people that actually play with heart or something???come on man they make up the team too. I think you pushed it a little to far ehh?

metrocard

Legend
i think you are on to something... unfortunately... the group u mention
Robinson, Francis, Crawford, Curry and Jefferies are due 38m next year (not counting poor nate and his meager 1.2m)

throw in jerome burger king, and malik, and thats 51m... that's more $$ then the gnp of a small 3rd world country...

Collins' confidence is really growing and he's a type of guy who fits well on this team, his intangibles, defense awareness, he doesn't make dumb decisions on offense. He's like the anti Crawford, which is a relief.