Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only be a Coach.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • He's out of here.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
What do you think is Isiahs fate in the New York Knicks job he has as being The GM and the Head Coach?

GetRealistic

Starter
I this point he's obviously earned atleast one more season as both (barring an awful finish to the year). I know he would rather do the GM duties and turn the team over to Herb, but the players really seem to respond to him and i can't believe i'm saying this but i really think we need hi to stay as the coach.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I gotta say Isiah is a great coach ,almost everytime the knicks call a timeout they come out strong and make 6-0 runs or 6-2 runs or even 12-0 runs. He has a good feeling for the game(Well he did have a successful career in Detroit)

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I also agree. With a team full of 1-on-1 egos...he's made this team mesh and has improved chemistry far past last year's debacle. Isiah deserves at least one more year...

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
Based on what the team has benn doing this year and playing like the .500 team they should be, James Dolan will definitely give him another chance.

metrocard

Legend
Isiah is a decent coach who's a player coach but doesn't coach defense. He needs to back down as GM, I'm tired of his crazy trades and signings.

agreed..should get at least one more year as coach..gm ehhh rather not have him sign over paid under achievers like Jefferies this summer again.

JC11_EC34

Rookie
Yeah, I definitely want to see Isiah back again next season, because the Knicks have come a long way from their nightmare season under Larry Brown last year. Isiah really believes in his players, and has therefore gotten them to believe in themselves. All the players like him and respect him, because he gave them a chance and never gave up on them.