Starburys Shoe

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
any Steve and Barry's store, its like a college appareal store, real inexpesive stuff, thats the only place you can buy them other than ebay.

Steve and Barry's is a store, they dont sell any big brands like nike, they sell their own brand, Steve and barry's brand, they get copyrights from all the colleges and put the names of the schools on everything u can think of! T-shirts, hoody's, fake leather coats, EVERYTHING!! nothing in the store is more expensive than 14.98! they sell the starbury brand, which is hats, t shirts, hoody's, shorts, jerseys, pants, the shoes of course, and more!!! its great believe me. u gotta go. if u neva heard about the store (which a lot of people never have) u could go 2 the website which is steveandbarrys.com (or sumthing like that), if thats not the website, u could just google it and it will come up. there, u can locate the store that's closest 2 u.its usually in malls. Steve and Barry's doesn't have an online store, well at least not yet, ecxpect it soon cuz the store is really startin 2 get popular with the starbury brand.

u can do that, or just go 2 ebay.

Last edited:

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
OKay I see well I checked the shoes out and they weren't what I thought they would be look cool but I dont want it, it looked kinda wierd like a Dollar Store shoe. But thanks guys what can you expect from a shoe that costs $14.95

14.98!!!, just kiddin
yea, the shoes are crap, they crease up within your first 3 steps in them, but if u get the right size, they are pretty comfy...good athletic shoe(kind of).