Isiah Thomas gets an extension

JC11_EC34

Rookie
You repeat yourself in every post, its comical and not even worth putting any thought in your post. :teeth:

Haven't you realized already that you are the one who repeats the same ignorant shit in every post?! All of your stupid posts look identical to me, you're always being a f-ing hater and bashing Thomas, Curry, Crawford, and the rest of Knicks organization, not to mention how you constantly bash other people on this forum. Don't you ever have anything positive to say? I guess you just enjoy being a dumbass, because you have nothing better to do with your pathetic existence. Man, you really are an asshole. I ain't gonna waste my time dealing with a little bitch like you. I thought I could come here to talk about the Knicks and support the team I love, but instead, morons like you ruin it all and make the forum a hell. So from now, I'm ignoring you. I'm just going to scroll right past your ignorant insulting posts, and read the stuff that actually has meaning. Rot in hell, and I hope you get banned.

Last edited:

paris401

Starter
Haven't you realized already that you are the one who repeats the same ignorant shit in every post?! All of your stupid posts look identical to me, you're always being a f-ing hater and bashing Thomas, Curry, Crawford, and the rest of Knicks organization, not to mention how you constantly bash other people on this forum. Don't you ever have anything positive to say? I guess you just enjoy being a dumbass, because you have nothing better to do with your pathetic existence. Man, you really are an asshole. I ain't gonna waste my time dealing with a little bitch like you. I thought I could come here to talk about the Knicks and support the team I love, but instead, morons like you ruin it all and make the forum a hell. So from now, I'm ignoring you. I'm just going to scroll right past your ignorant insulting posts, and read the stuff that actually has meaning. Rot in hell, and I hope you get banned.

i don't know metrocard... read some of his posts.. some i agree with, some not, but why u bashing the guy... calling him an asshole, rot in hell/etc...

ain't it possible to disagree with someone, without resorting to name-calling??

Starks

Starter
i don't know metrocard... read some of his posts.. some i agree with, some not, but why u bashing the guy... calling him an asshole, rot in hell/etc...

Nah, i dont think so, theres too many uptight babies patrolling these boards. its sad really, and totally counter productive to the objective of the site... i think we need to start seeing people get banned.

JC11_EC34

Rookie

Ok, sorry I lost my temper, but I just got upset by that guy's constant negative and bashing posts. He comes on here only to diss the team and insult other users on here too, there are a number of people here who have had problems with him. I'll just ignore him like I said, so I won't lose my temper at every stupid thing some hater says. Peace out.

metrocard

Legend

Kids here can't take the loses too well. They have an emotional outburst and just type essays of depression against me. Its really boring if you ask me. Absolutely no basketball insight, no logical background information on their agruement. These group of guys who are trolling the forum are really making Knick fans look bad.

I encourage everyone to disagree and have different options. But I don't encourage people here acting immature and childish. "Rot in hell". I must of destroyed this kid emotional for him to say something like that.

Instead of crying and making oneself look so immature, how about defend the agruement ...and say what you agree and disagree with.

In my post, I've stated what I've agreed and disagree with. These guys are not reasonable and just want to agrue, instead of debate.

Me? I'm an upset Knick fan. I don't like the direction ths team is going, and I have a right to voice my opinion about it. But at the same time, I like the pieces we have with Marbury, Balkman, Lee, Collins, and Richardson. I want playoffs, and a good off season and more progression for the franchise, not only the team roster. We need a better owner, a reliable GM, a coach like Avery Johnson who indicates how important position defense is. This is what I HOPE FOR, as a fan of the Knicks.

The agruing, deaththreats, bitching is not healthy for the forum, hopefully something gets done.

Last edited:

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
That money could have been better spent giving it to those that really needed it, the FANS. Isiah did not deserve that extension so quickly. It's not that he got one, just got it too early IMO. This team was beyond terrible when LB was coach, and with the more wins Isiah has now it just looks better. Let me say that again, looks better...purely cosmetic...yes they are playing harder as a result because yes I think the players better respond to Isiah. But of course that is easier when the guy whom hired you seems something in you. So it would have been abnormal for them not to play for Isiah.

However this is a badly put together team. There is no real defense played by this team, and they do not show up every single night to play hard.

Yes Isiah did walk into a shit storm, but he has made quite a few messes of his own since he has arrived in New York.

Example, getting Q Rich...
Eddy Curry trade giving up two 1st rd draft picks
Letting Allan Houston remain on the payroll when you could have cut him and save some money
Steve Francis not the Franchise

metrocard

Legend
That money could have been better spent giving it to those that really needed it, the FANS. Isiah did not deserve that extension so quickly. It's not that he got one, just got it too early IMO. This team was beyond terrible when LB was coach, and with the more wins Isiah has now it just looks better. Let me say that again, looks better...purely cosmetic...yes they are playing harder as a result because yes I think the players better respond to Isiah. But of course that is easier when the guy whom hired you seems something in you. So it would have been abnormal for them not to play for Isiah.

However this is a badly put together team. There is no real defense played by this team, and they do not show up every single night to play hard.

Yes Isiah did walk into a shit storm, but he has made quite a few messes of his own since he has arrived in New York.

Example, getting Q Rich...
Eddy Curry trade giving up two 1st rd draft picks
Letting Allan Houston remain on the payroll when you could have cut him and save some money
Steve Francis not the Franchise

Well said. When Isiah fails, the Isiahsexuals disappear.

MSG, I guess Isiah WASN'T THINKING at the Portland game.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
God forbid anyone blame the players! If they don't play with intensity, that's their own fault. No one needs to motivate Kobe. No had to motivate Patrick Ewing or Allen Houston. It's called professionalism. You can try to blame Isiah for that, but you probably blame him for 9/11 and WW1 and WW2, and if you have a bad day as well.

metrocard

Legend
The total loss of fire since Isiah got extended is sad. Lee Nate Balkman leave it all out there but the rest just dont give a crap. Its sad. We have one big similar pile of crap player to player that doesnt care and we just gave the guy that built it a huge extension. Its really strange to me. Impossible to understand.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
Isiah I think is a good motivator type coach, I do not care what kind of job you do...it's always nice to have someone on the job that can maybe not necessarily inspire you, but lead you to do your best. Yes they are in the NBA, that should be motivation enough but like with all jobs you do it and after it while it no longer has the same luster as when you first started.

Isiah does have an eye for talent, true.

But Isiah doesn't bother to know how to read a financial report on the cap space he does not have, nor think looks at the draft to see where his picks could be landing...

Would I tank the shitty team in order to get say the 2nd pick overall and 16 pick overall in a draft? Yes...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I'm glad to see isiah got the extension. I've always liked him for what he did with toronto, indiana and now the knicks. What ever happened to sadknicks.com? I'm about to find out.

Im no longer glad to see Isiah got the extension, Im tryin to think of what he did in Toronto that i was referrin to, probably draftin Camby and T-Mac.

I think this was before Crawford got hurt last year and a couple other players, they were playin 500 ball at this point? I dont think there record was 500, but I remember from some point in late December on they played 500 ball until crawford got hurt.

Bottom line is I knew this team would never be a championship team but I thought theyd at least be competitive, they showed us fans reason to believe that last year. I think the Zach Randolph trade made the Knicks worse and the East got better. Those 2 things have made the Knicks a lottery bound team with a coach/gm and owner who need to go but it dont sound like they goin anywhere so what are we the fans supposed to do?

1. root for another team
  2. protest infront of MSG
  3. hope Isiah can obtain a player that can make the team competitve again
  4. hope that player is Ron Artest
  5. commit suicide
  6. join in with eddy, zach, and jerome and eat Burger king nightly with them
  7. Go onto other team forums and talk trash about their teams to make us feel better
  8. Cry
  9. Do drugs
  10. Drink
  11. Lie about who our favorite basketball team is
  12. Accept things for what they are and hope for the best
  13. Stop watching them
  14. jump off the empire state building

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Im no longer glad to see Isiah got the extension, Im tryin to think of what he did in Toronto that i was referrin to, probably draftin Camby and T-Mac.

I think this was before Crawford got hurt last year and a couple other players, they were playin 500 ball at this point? I dont think there record was 500, but I remember from some point in late December on they played 500 ball until crawford got hurt.

Bottom line is I knew this team would never be a championship team but I thought theyd at least be competitive, they showed us fans reason to believe that last year. I think the Zach Randolph trade made the Knicks worse and the East got better. Those 2 things have made the Knicks a lottery bound team with a coach/gm and owner who need to go but it dont sound like they goin anywhere so what are we the fans supposed to do?
  1. root for another team
  2. protest infront of MSG
  3. hope Isiah can obtain a player that can make the team competitve again
  4. hope that player is Ron Artest
  5. commit suicide
  6. join in with eddy, zach, and jerome and eat Burger king nightly with them
  7. Go onto other team forums and talk trash about their teams to make us feel better
  8. Cry
  9. Do drugs
  10. Drink
  11. Lie about who our favorite basketball team is
  12. Accept things for what they are and hope for the best
  13. Stop watching them
  14. jump off the empire state building
umm may i get a 1,a 5,14,11, and a 9 please?

Pricey

Rotation player
Man i stopped watching the NBA for ages cause coverage over in Australia sucked massively but now we get a few games a week and i have to say this...

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BIGGEST BAD ASS TEAM IN THE LEAGUE!!!!

they have only televised 1 game over here for NY and that was the Denver win and after watching that i thought we had some sorta team but man was i wrong.