Another blow - Dlee out ~ 4 weeks bone bruise

Trin_Starr

Starter
Damn this is pissing me off...another huge blow to our playoff chances...

that's 11pts and 11 boards gone

Frye and Curry need to step the hell up and start playing bigger, tougher and rougher!

metrocard

Legend
Man, its gonna be tough when he comes back. 3-4 weeks without basketball isn't good for the team chemistry. We need Lee to win, bottom line.

The most we can hope for is Fyre to average 7 rebounds atleast. And Curry to stop playing like a bitch and start grabbing some boards.

J-Starks

Rookie
This isnt good. Frye needs to step up and be a more physical player. The guy is 7-0 tall has good athletic ability,but he isnt physical enough.

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
It's really deprssing when your best 6th man is injured and may blow your chances of playoffs. We most definatly need him to be healthy and for the rest of our big men to step way up.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
You are kidding right? Then why didn't the damn training staff not notice it earlier? Man Come on! You got a website to go with this information? This injury wont really effect us that much I mean we are doing pretty well without him.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I agree that frye has to step it up. Here's his chance and we'll see what he does starting tomorrow night. If he can start consistently hittin jumpers itd open it up more for curry. Its gonna be a struggle from here on out but i know this team will give it their best.