Isiah's relentless pursuit of mediocrity?

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
maybe it will work, but where is the "O" coming from?? collins and balkman provide no "O", and the league is picking up that lee is useless from 5+ feet..

to me its playing 2 (or 3) against 5... but u may be right...

I hear you, I hear you...but that's the problem, we have too many scorers and not enough people who know they're role. So obviously Marbury and Randolph will get off most of the shots with others getting their share (very little) as well. This will give us rhythm on offense and hopefully cohesiveness on defense.

paris401

Starter
I hear you, I hear you...but that's the problem, we have too many scorers and not enough people who know they're role. So obviously Marbury and Randolph will get off most of the shots with others getting their share (very little) as well. This will give us rhythm on offense and hopefully cohesiveness on defense.

i say...give it a try... we've got nuthin to lose...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I agree, at least this lineup would bring more defense and the bench could provide some offense. I'd rather have defense then offense, Jeff Van Gundy style. He used to say that defense leads to offense which is true.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I think they should just blow it all up and stop wasting all these seasons losing when we could have been rebuilding over the last 2 years. I don't mind losing for the sake of rebuilding and getting better, but this team is clearly chasing something that doesn't exist for them.

Without the proper rebuilding we'll be stuck in the same mudhole for a few more years.

metrocard

Legend
l_02c695030126cc1497e3153cd7628bf6.jpg