GAME THREAD - 03/16/07 - 7:30 PM Knicks vs Hornets

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes, predictions, in-game observations etc belong in this thread.

7:30 PM, Friday, March 16th, 2007
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY <center>
madison-square-garden-address.jpg
</center>​

<table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="420"><tbody><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am
TV STREAMING: - TVU: ViperTV (#20324)

</td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#003399">
knicks_logo.gif

New York Knicks: 29-35
</th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3099.jpg
</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
3325.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center>
3417.jpg
</td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center>
3609.jpg
</td><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3514.jpg
</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Marbury</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Francis</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Richardson</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Jeffries</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Curry</center></td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
@
</td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="Teal">
hornets_logo.gif

New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets: 28-36
</th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3930.jpg
</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3673.jpg

3416.jpg
3721.jpg
</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><table style="width: 100%;"> <tbody> <tr class="tablesm" valign="top"> <td style="width: 75px;">
3512.jpg
</td></tr></tbody></table></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Paul</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Brown</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Mason</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>West</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Chandler</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

Stats
Knicks Team Stats
Hornets Team Stats

Game Notes
Knicks Game Notes (PDF)
Hornets Game Notes (PDF)

GetRealistic

Starter
Big game again tonight, but then again every game at this point is big. Can they please get the ball down low to Curry tonight. Marbury has been playing well lately but hasn't really translated into W's. Eddy needs to have atleast 15 shots tonight. Chandler is an amazing leaper and good rebounder but Curry should easily be able to body him up. We beat the Pistons wearing the Green jerseys so hopefully the jerseys bring some luck and we can go to 2-0 with them on.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
yeah ive been thinkin about that pistons game last year....im not a celtic fan but ill be routin for the green team tonight. I think curry will do aright tonight but chandler is a tough defender. Marbury and francis will have to play good for us to win. (And q rich if he plays)

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Okay, This is a pretty good line up we have. Since we had a bad lose in Toronto and the knicks know that they are a playoff team this season. the knicks got to set up their game tonight they are at home! We are doing well at home this season. Oh and the Hornets are on a 7 game loosing streak. Go Knicks.

Trin_Starr

Starter
I sincerely hope that the knicks realize that they can jump into the 7th spot with a win tonight...
PLEASE take this game seriously and come out with a W

Memo to Isiah - please play Balkman more!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
balkmen does deserve more minutes, i love his game. The fact that new orleans has lost 7 in a row scares me cuz they're due for a win. They better be ready to play a 48 minute game.

GetRealistic

Starter
No QRich again tonight. I know hes hurt. But seriously these are big games and sitting out obviously isn't getting him any better, so he should just tough it out and give us some minutes.

nyKnicks126

No man, and then if he plays he will hurt himself even more and the same thing will happen to him like it happened to J Crawford, and David Lee or worse. Lee was okay but he hurt the ankle even more because he practiced and hurt it even more. If Q-Rich is 90% let him play, but if hes below 90% sit him out.

nyKnicks126

Hey if you guys cant make it to the game or you guys dont have the knicks on tv today, you can go on ESPN.com and scoreboards and go to gamecast and you will get updated play by plays and actual plays, the time, and the score

nyKnicks126

HALFTIME.

Okay? what the, Happened? we were up by as many as 18 pts and now we are up by only 6 pts that sucks here goes another knicks blow off lose.

GetRealistic

Starter
HALFTIME.

Okay? what the, Happened? we were up by as many as 18 pts and now we are up by only 6 pts that sucks here goes another knicks blow off lose.

Same old Shit happened. I'm really tired of this team getting my hopes up with a couple good games, cause as soon as they do that the pull a game like tonight. Our last two home games were loses to Seattle and the Hornets thats awful. I"d criticize more but i'd rather watch the college tourny cause atleast those kids play hard and have fundamentals.

nyKnicks126

You are right man, The knicks just blew it. Oh well, Here comes Dallas(TWICE)and Toronto! my my this team is not ready for the playoffs. I think that Dolan signed that Coach a lil to quickly now hes being a lazy bum and if Dolan wants to break his contract he will have to pay the full amount.

metrocard

Legend
We're 7 games under 500 in the Eastern conference. We're not a good team. This team is NOT going to the playoffs. Nice timing on the extension Dolan.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
shyt has nothing to do wit the contract extension just terrible decisions by the players especially that francis shot, isiah cant get on the court wit the them

Trin_Starr

Starter
This game was absolutely crushing...

how the f#ck can u lose an 18pt lead????!!!!

man this is what kills me....all this playoff talk from isiah and the players and then they play like that.....sooo frustrating!

nyKnicks126

This game was absolutely crushing...

how the f#ck can u lose an 18pt lead????!!!!

man this is what kills me....all this playoff talk from isiah and the players and then they play like that.....sooo frustrating!

Man you wouldn't believe how mad I got yesterday when I was watching it on NBA TV Broadband. I noticed that if the knicks have a huge lead they just let the other team back into the game for some reason. It happens like 90% of the time.

Did anyone see Francis in pain after that foul late in the fourth?