@ MIL L
vs DET L
@ CHI L
@ NJN L
@ TOR L
vs NJN W
@ CHA L

Season ended.

My special fuck yous goes out to the following who contributed to a shitty season

Isiah Lord Thomas III
James Dolan
Kenny Smith for jinxing the Knicks
Jerry Colangelo for being such a good GM
Eddy Curry's one dementional game, no effort on defense, rebounding, doesn't pass out of double teams, killing the offense, being the worst shot blocking center in the NBA.
Jamal Crawful
Stevie Turnover
Jefferies for only playing defenses 10 games this season
Nate Robinson's birth father for not using a condom
Channing Frye

That is all.

GetRealistic

Starter
I hate agreeing with you for two reasons. 1 i woulda loved a playoff appearence and 2 because i just don't ever like agreeing with you. But the season is over.

As far as your Fuck yous go i'd like to add to a few of them.

Every Guard on this team- for not knowing how to throw a post entry pass. If anybody watched the pre game tonight Starks bashed all the guards because they don't know how to do it.

Fyre- For being 7 ft and shooting 20 ft jumpers all night. Actually check that he only shoots after pumping once but when he's wide open he hesitates and passes.

Francis- He sucks enough said.

Isiah- For 75 percent of his personel decisions and for never getting in anybodies face on the sideline. Also your telling me Cato can't play 8 min a night.

And i agree with Nates dad needing to wear a condom but how about James Dolan Senior wearing a condom and never giving birth to his son. OUr only hope is during one of his band performance he gets electriquited.

Also fuck Butler, Damon Jones, Derek Anderson, and every other role player who kills us.

Starks

Starter
This is gona be a fun topic....

and now for my Fuk U's..,

Fuk u to the Knicks' training crew for being one of the worst in the NBA

Fuk u to the GM side of Thomas for buying out Jalen Rose's contract and by not making any trades as if to show up the media

Fuk u to ...... ah fuk it, Mets season is almost here- im changing the channel

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
My go fuck yourselves goes to:

1) steve francis, your lucky enough to hit 1 game winner, other than that, im surprised a crazy knicks fan hasnt made an attempt at your life.your assist to turnover ratio is 1:10. go fuck yourself

2) eddy curry, you seem to move in slow motion down in the post while your defenders are in super speed, you make super mario look like he has lightning speed. you call out your teammates for not getting you the ball quick enough, i think thats self explanatory. you have potential but 95 percent of the time you dont show it, so for the time being. go fuck yourself

3) David lee for getting hurt at the perfectly worse time, dont go fuck yourself but get healthy soon please.

4) Nate Robinson for pounding your chest after every made layup, and then forgetting to play defense or offense for that matter, cause your to busy pumping up the crowd, newsflash: play good basketball and the crowd will do what there supposed to we dont need to see your 3 foot frame yelling your lungs out. go fuck yourself

5) to me, for writing this post and saying how much it hurts to watch the knicks, and then going to bw3 to watch the game sunday afternoon vs the raptors. hey me!! go fuck yourself.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
my fuk u's

eddy curry - for scoring close to 20 points again, and getting my hopes up, then laying shit. You cant play defence and u are huge, just block a shot a game. Fuck it cant be that hard, i hope you get trade.

Francis - for our team paying u such a high contract, and u arent any good. I really hopeyou get trade.

Coaching Staff - Injuries, all the bloody injuries, alot of the injuries happened at training.

Isiah Thomas (gm) you have made some of the worst contract extensions, and trades. Please retire as GM

James Dolan - are you after publicity that much you had to extend the dickheads coaching contract, when the season isnt over

Channing Frye - I wish we traded you for ron artest

Only Plus's

David Lee
Steph Marb - I saw a different side to you

Please knicks have a productive off season

paris401

Starter
my " F " you's go out to the following

orlando's g.m. , who bent us over and did'nt use vasoline when he gave us the franchise

and here's the best thing.... because of our cap... the team we have been watching for the last 4 1/2 months, is the team we we be watching next year and the following year.... save for our draft choice, and our mid cap...

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Hey guys look on the bright side we are only a half a game back from a playoff spot! and who knows what might happen later on in the season.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Yes! That's the spirit...create a threa d that our season is over AND we're only a half game out of the playoffs! Also Indiana is on a 11-game losing streak...this thread isbrilliant...I can see some of ya'll don't have faith and if ya'll ever played ball you'd prolly choke cuz you'd think the game was over if you were down by 2 with 10 min on the clock...this shows the pride we have in the knick name and the knick team...this is just sad

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
I really have to agree wit The 1 and Only here.... throwing your hands up like its over was something we got mad at the knicks for doing last season...I know we have some tough games coming up with tha Mavs n Cavs but crazy enough I'm still kinda happy...At the beginning of the season we were just tryn to fight and get past win #23 and I think we did a lot better then many people expected...so as the season is winding down I'm still giving my full support to this team and looking forward to the offseason and how players can get better and to next season cause we are on a rise

JC11_EC34

Rookie
It makes me sad to see that so many so-called fans have no faith or pride in this team at all. You guys just come on here to bash the players and the organization, what a damn shame. The Knicks are still only half a game from the playoffs, the Nets, Pacers, and Magic are still struggling, and we still got 17 games left to play before the end of the season. We may be down, but we're definitely not out. We're gonna get back up and fight. There are so many pessimists on here, and that's plain sad. We have a great young team so full of talent and potential that is defying expectations, and will only get better in the years to come. The only reason the Knicks have struggled recently is because of the unfortuate injuries at this crucial time. But I believe in this team, and I know we can do it, I know we will make it because I have faith and I have pride, and I will stand with my Knicks forever. GO KNICKS!!!!! Let's show the world who we are!!!!

naterob4

Benchwarmer
whats wrong with some of you? isnt this the first time in a few years you could get excited before every game we play? hasnt it been awile since the garden went nuts for a comeback from over 20 points? and hasnt it been awile since we had a pure adrenaline player (lee) that seems to do things only oak could once do for us? we have been down the whole year but not out. i expect to make the playoffs and i think that would be a huge accomplishment for this team. no matter what some of you say about crawford he is missed and it shows in curry. q is hurt and so is d lee so i think the playoffs would be fine with me. i know we arnt ready to win a championship but i guess some of you forget that there is 29 other teams trying to win the same thing. i hope not all other 29 teams fans expect a title every year like some do on this site.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I hate to admit it, but i think it is over. I've always been very optimistic but now it is time for my Fuck yous

Fuck Scott layden for trading camby for mcdyess
Fuck isiah for signing jared jeffries. Balkmen deserves his minutes.
Fuck Dolan for being dolan
Fuck curry for playing no defense
Fuck jerome james for being a fat piece of shit waste of space
Fuck frye for not doin what he did the first couple of months of his rookie season

Additional fuck yous
Fuck tim thomas for given lee a black eye
Fuck wally szcerbiak for injuring marburys knee last year
Fuck carmello Anthony
Fuck the new orlean hornets
Fuck the new jersey nets
Fuck the boston celtics
Fuck the Toronto Raptors
Fuck the Pacers and the Magic
Comming soon, fuck the dallas mavericks
From nate robinson:Fuck JR SMith

Fuck Larry clown, Greg Popobitch, and George "The Jackass" Karl
Fuck em all and burn in hell

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
whats wrong with some of you? isnt this the first time in a few years you could get excited before every game we play? hasnt it been awile since the garden went nuts for a comeback from over 20 points? and hasnt it been awile since we had a pure adrenaline player (lee) that seems to do things only oak could once do for us? we have been down the whole year but not out. i expect to make the playoffs and i think that would be a huge accomplishment for this team. no matter what some of you say about crawford he is missed and it shows in curry. q is hurt and so is d lee so i think the playoffs would be fine with me. i know we arnt ready to win a championship but i guess some of you forget that there is 29 other teams trying to win the same thing. i hope not all other 29 teams fans expect a title every year like some do on this site.

Well said, at least I can tell your a knicks fan. Not like that hater GetRealistic.

metrocard

Legend
lol @ the Isiahsexuals catching feelings. At the end of the season, they'll agree and realize with everything you say. The loyality to Isiah is sick.