Tough schedule coming up for Knicks

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Today we saw a great game for the knicks that i know we all enjoyed watching... but as a true knicks fan, as i'd like to think of myself as, i cant help but to keep it moving and think of our upcoming games(Mavs & Cavs twice each in next 2 weeks)...the Dallas vs Detroit game is on right now and i'm tryn to think of how we can match up with this team and put up a fight....

*I can see Frye guarding Dirk but getting into trouble with fouls b/c of dirk's faster foot speed(i miss Lee)

* if we send jeffries at him we give up weight and who will guard howard then?

Then if we look to Cavs we usually had Q guarding lebron but i guess we can send jeffries and balkman at him...

Just some random thoughts I had... if you have any ideas please share... maybe Isiah will log on and read for suggestions lol

metrocard

Legend
Heres your answer my friend.

228596114_34e4c5d275.jpg

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Today we saw a great game for the knicks that i know we all enjoyed watching... but as a true knicks fan, as i'd like to think of myself as, i cant help but to keep it moving and think of our upcoming games(Mavs & Cavs twice each in next 2 weeks)...the Dallas vs Detroit game is on right now and i'm tryn to think of how we can match up with this team and put up a fight....

*I can see Frye guarding Dirk but getting into trouble with fouls b/c of dirk's faster foot speed(i miss Lee)

* if we send jeffries at him we give up weight and who will guard howard then?

Then if we look to Cavs we usually had Q guarding lebron but i guess we can send jeffries and balkman at him...

Just some random thoughts I had... if you have any ideas please share... maybe Isiah will log on and read for suggestions lol

marbury on terry
francis on buckner ( i think he starts )
i think balkman should start on howard
jefferies on nowitzki ( is not like nowitzki is going out muscle jefferies, not his game)
curry on dampier

i expect curry not to play alot like today vs toronto cuz dallas sometimes put dirk at center

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
I know it's not dirk's primary game but if he knows can push his defender around he will take it in on him in and get the basket or foul.

But now that i look at stats Dirk doesn't have much weight on jeffries