Don should be fired!

laci_free

Rookie
it`s a shame what is happening now whit thw Knicks! a few players are not even devoted and a few forget what is like to win or maybe they don`t care...well fuck them! we need a coach who will stand up against these guys!...go Knicks we can still make it to the playoffs (whit a new coach)

Swifftey

Benchwarmer
Scott Laydick said:
I can't say enough about him.
I have tremendous faith in him and his staff.

http://www.nypost.com/sports/knicks/42605.htm

tipical for layden, i think we're gonna see a lot of chaney in NY, scott really loves the guy and i really don't think he is thinking even to fire him.
As for the team, the guys can play, they are trully good, but we need someone to teach them not to fail again in the 4th. That someone is definitely not chaney

laci_free

Rookie
if he won`t be dissmised I hope somebody in the team will step up and lead the guys to victory...we can still make it to the playoffs

SpreeFan

Benchwarmer
laci_free said:
if he won`t be dissmised I hope somebody in the team will step up and lead the guys to victory...we can still make it to the playoffs
besides McDyess i don't see any other guy who can lead us

Swifftey

Benchwarmer
i don't think it's doc's fault for the magic's record. the team is going so bad because of mcgrady and his foolish arrogance
i would definitely take rivers over chaney, he has a way better record than don has, but i just think layden loves chaney to much to fire him

GhostNYK

Benchwarmer
am much as i hate chaney, i'm not sure if rivers would be such a good ideea.
Chaney recently got a 2-year extension.. few months ago, i believe after the regular season ended, and we should let him do his job.
In his first season with the knicks he did 20-43, in his second he did 37-45, i'll say that is quite an improvement. Who knows, maybe this time he'll manage to win 41+

Just my 2 cents