GAME THREAD - 03/22/07 - 7:30 PM Knicks vs Trail-Blazers

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes, predictions, in-game observations etc belong in this thread.

7:30 PM, Thursday, March 22nd, 2007
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY <center>
madison-square-garden-address.jpg
</center>​

<table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="420"><tbody><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am
TV STREAMING: - TVU: ViperTV (#20324)

</td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#003399">
knicks_logo.gif

New York Knicks: 30-37
</th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3099.jpg
</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
3325.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center>
3609.jpg
</td><td align="center" width="90"><center></center>
3934.jpg
</td><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3514.jpg
</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Marbury</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Francis</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Jeffries</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Frye</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Curry</center></td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
@
</td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="Black">
blazers_logo.gif

Portland Trail-Blazers: 27-40
</th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3948.jpg
</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>
4134.jpg

3501.jpg
4130.jpg
</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><table style="width: 100%;"> <tbody> <tr class="tablesm" valign="top"> <td style="width: 75px;">
3418.jpg
</td></tr></tbody></table></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Jack</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Roy</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Udoka</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Aldridge</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Magloire</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

Stats
Knicks Team Stats
Blazers Team Stats

Game Notes
Knicks Game Notes (PDF)
Blazers Game Notes (PDF)

Last edited:

FameMos

Benchwarmer
NYK-92 POR-100 The blazers are going to dominate us down in the post. Frye/Curry are not gonna be able 2 stop Randolph and Aldridge is gonna score. Those 2 will be the reason why we lose not 2 mention Roy who will score on Francis easily. If we lose 2nite the season is over.

BallHead

Benchwarmer
Nice!!!!!!

Portland 67 Knicks 59 (At MSG, In March 2007, End of 3rd Qtr)

Knicks is the team to beat!!!!

Go NY Go!!

One finger up!!

Starks

Starter
one three everyone...

TAKE ME HOMME, TAKE ME HOMMMME, NEW YORK CITYYYYYYYY, YEA TAKE ME HOOMMME.

Ladies and Gents, ur 2007 New York Knicks.... lets give it up for Thomas and give him another raise... way to keep em motivated

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
the knicks giving thomas a contract extenison ruined them, they were playing so well steve francis had just made a game winning 3 and now the knicks go 1-4 since the extension pathetic, o by the way i hate eddy curry

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
This game was horrible to b at .... not only were we playing like that game should of given to us... but there was this guy next 2 me who kept asking questions when all i wanted was to be mad!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
verry very dissapointed in curry .. 4 rebounds and 8 points in 23 minutes?.. in just 10 minutes lee grabbed more rebounds then him.
how the hell could we lose at home with portland? is this our real value?
i'm sorry.. but i'm pretty much giving up on this season too..

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
well, i dont know if im giving it up or not yet, i think no, because i will hope till the last game, but what is clearly sure is i can't wait this season to end coz i know when it will be over there won't be frustration anymore, i'm tired with this feeling now.
The thing is I'm a die hard fan so i can't help watching games and supporting the knicks, but now i cant handle the frustration anymore.

Starks

Starter
verry very dissapointed in curry .. 4 rebounds and 8 points in 23 minutes?.. in just 10 minutes lee grabbed more rebounds then him.
how the hell could we lose at home with portland? is this our real value?

welcome to the dark side Rady- we've been waiting for you. I'd be lying if I said I saw light at the end of this tunnel. I was hoping Thomas wouldn't be our GM anymore after this season. I dont know what to say anymore. I guess Im waitingfor our cap to go down so we can throw money at free agents again.

As for the game, you guys think this is a playoff team????? HA! gimme a break. Last night's game was the closest thing to a playoff game we can get. And what did they do during an absolute must win??? They got shitted on. The blazers didn't even have anything to play for, and their only all-star type player was out for crying out loud. Not cool.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
What happened? I was at the game yesterday. It was entertaining because of Nate Robinson playing so well. I got to meet Nate yesterday! that was cool.Eddy Curry poor game for him tonight, I know the double team was to hard for him, if there's a double team then there must be a guy open for the open shot right? That was a good game even if we lost. That three that Nate Robison hit 3 minutes left in the game the knicks cut it to two points that was a great shot. David Lee played like 6 minutes or something like that. But he isn't feeling to comfortable with that ankel of his yet, but I am glad he actually started to play off the bench. Oh and the way we played yesterday makes me think that the team doesn't want to make the playoffs this season. Lets hope we will play better tonight at Cleveland.

Oh and the Portland fans in front of me were getting me very mad. Thats why I only like knick fans.

Last edited:
What happened? I was at the game yesterday. It was entertaining because of Nate Robinson playing so well. I got to meet Nate yesterday! that was cool.Eddy Curry poor game for him tonight, I know the double team was to hard for him, if there's a double team then there must be a guy open for the open shot right? That was a good game even if we lost. That three that Nate Robison hit 3 minutes left in the game the knicks cut it to two points that was a great shot. David Lee played like 6 minutes or something like that. But he isn't feeling to comfortable with that ankel of his yet, but I am glad he actually started to play off the bench. Oh and the way we played yesterday makes me think that the team doesn't want to make the playoffs this season. Lets hope we will play better tonight at Cleveland.

Oh and the Portland fans in front of me were getting me very mad. Thats why I only like knick fans.

How did you meet nate?? im going to mondays game against orlando and it would be insane if i could meet him or lee or someone.. did you just go really early or something??

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
No I got a package for Nate Robinson. A series of 4 games but since he was sick for the meet and greet on the 2nd of March MSG gave the group a free game and a to meet Nate at that game. We got a picture with Nate as a group and a Pre-Autographed Height Cart of Nate Robinson.

Hey MSGhobo how much you pay for your season tickets? and what benefits do you have?

Like I said before the knicks should come out strong against the Cavs tonight, because of the lose yesterday

Last edited: