Knicks roster necessity

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I did not want to do this, but you have forced me to gather up some evidence of my victory. This was a painful loss for you, I hate to remind you of it and show it to everyone else on here, but I present to you The official MSG defeats LJ4ptplay video:

Here you go shmuck

He impacting other peoples lives, get off his dick homo

I'm sorry...what was that?

I couldn't understand you...there is something in your mouth...

Oh...it's Marbury's dick...you should probably take it out of your mouth before you speak. lol.

If that video of Marbury was supposed to support your argument, then your intelligence must not be that high. I don't care if you like him as a player, but come on man, he's just not that bright. Either you know it and you're too ashamed to admit it, or you're dumber than he is.

Oh...it's Marbury's dick...you should probably take it out of your mouth before you speak. lol.

If that video of Marbury was supposed to support your argument, then your intelligence must not be that high. I don't care if you like him as a player, but come on man, he's just not that bright. Either you know it and you're too ashamed to admit it, or you're dumber than he is.

:lol::lol::lol:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

This just shows that your a hater, this is exactly what I expected from someone like you. He doesnt care what you think of him, hes just havin fun (without drugs, asshole). Its sad that when someone isnt afraid to act happy and do charity gets hated on, hater. Go jump back on the hater bandwagon, shmuck. F*ck outta here.

:lol::lol::lol:

Stay out of this college dropout. F*ck outta here.

GetRealistic

Starter
I'm going to time how long it takes MSG to chime in and follow Metro.

Metro stop bringing up old threads for no reason, pointless dude.

GetRealistic

Starter
17 minutes. I would've bet under 10 minutes, but still an impressive time. Nobody really cares about your guys so called wins and losses, i do care about getting all these similiar threads gone, not to mention just bringing up old threads for the sake of writing one word stupid comments that have nothing to do with anything.

metrocard

Legend
Instead saying that you could of posted up your current Knicks roster necessity and who should be on the team or not.

My list

Keepers
The Big Cock
Chandler
Balkman
Lee
Robinson

Value
Marbury
Randolph
Crawford
Curry

Been be forced into retirmeent
James
Richardson
Jefferies
Rose

Who cares besides Kiyaman?
Collins
Morris

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
my list

Need for future
-Lee- best player we have
-Balkman
-Gallo- wasnt thrilled about the pick but ill give a chance
-Duhon- im really happy about this
-Chandler- this guy is good

Keep, but tradeable
-Marbury- has to run offense
-Robinson- good back up
-Collins
-Z-BO- trade if the opportunity comes
-Curry- has to get better
-Crawford
-Q-Rich
-Jeffries-(one of the few that plays defense)

a big goodbye to...
-James
-Rose
-Morris
-Jones- i like his play, but no room for him here