GAME THREAD - 03/26/07 - 7:30 PM Knicks vs Magic

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Game thread Knicks vs Magic. All the game related talk, pre and post thoughts in here!

No time for the match-up, if anyone wants to do it, he can take the example from the previous threads

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
If we dont win this game I think we are not going to make it to the playoffs this year. Since we are at home I want a win. The last time we played this team at home we beat them. I think we will beat them tonight.

FameMos

Benchwarmer
This is a tuff game 2 pick. Both teams are struggling but the knicks play good against the Magic. I'm gonna take the Magic. Dwight Howard is gonna shut Curry down, and our offense is gonna struggle bcuz we're gonna keep feeding the ball 2 curry who's gonna struggle and our offense isn't going 2 be effective @ all. NYK-85 ORL-102

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
This is a tuff game 2 pick. Both teams are struggling but the knicks play good against the Magic. I'm gonna take the Magic. Dwight Howard is gonna shut Curry down, and our offense is gonna struggle bcuz we're gonna keep feeding the ball 2 curry who's gonna struggle and our offense isn't going 2 be effective @ all. NYK-85 ORL-102

THANK U FOR UR PREDICTION MISS CLEO... I GUESS ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN FOR ALL KNICKS FANS TO JUST GIVE UP HOPE. I THINK WE ARE A MUCH BETTER TEAM THEN BOTH THE PACERS N THE MAGIC. IM NOT COUNTING US OUT YET. I LOOKD INTO MY CRYSTAL BALL AND I SEE A FINAL SCORE OF NYK-105 ORL-97

FameMos

Benchwarmer
THANK U FOR UR PREDICTION MISS CLEO... I GUESS ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN FOR ALL KNICKS FANS TO JUST GIVE UP HOPE. I THINK WE ARE A MUCH BETTER TEAM THEN BOTH THE PACERS N THE MAGIC. IM NOT COUNTING US OUT YET. I LOOKD INTO MY CRYSTAL BALL AND I SEE A FINAL SCORE OF NYK-105 ORL-97
NYK-105 ORL-97??? I know it's an opinion but.... Have useen our offense lately?? Better question, have u seen Curry lately??? we'd be lucky 2 get 80pts, i just gave them 85 cuz i'm a fan. I hope that i'm wrong but I just see the offense struggling, especially Curry. I guarantee u Curry doesn't do squat this game. I'm predicting Curry (9pts, 3rebs 3to's) Horrible game 4 Curry.

commonse

Benchwarmer
I hate when Marbury not taking shots the right time and passes the ball too much!
I like more when he gets 30 or 40, we are a better team then..

nyKnicks126

All of you are becoming HATERS, except sxmarbury. Have a lil pride for your team not just complaining about everything and everyone. The knicks are going to win tonight and get over it. I am 93.5% sure we will win tonight AT HOME in the GARDEN! I want to see more real fans here on this forum not just people that complain.

FameMos

Benchwarmer
no 1's complaining @ least not me. I'm just stating facts...Curry's struggling and Dwight Howard's gonna make it that much more difficult 4 him. Now if Curry isn't gonna score, where's the offense gonna come from??? You've got Marbury, Frye and Robinson who's comming off the bench. Now the problem here is, Curry's gonna turn the ball over since we're more than likely gonna try 2 run the offense thru him, thus resulting in missed shots and a struggling offense. All of yall will c 2nite.

nyKnicks126

If you dont recall Eddy Curry played well the last time these two teams met on the 20th of Febuary. Curry had 20 points and 6 rebounds in 38 minutes. He was 8-9 from the field. I was at the game he played good.. so stop talkin S$&! and dont be a Curry hater and the fact is he is scoring 19 ppg and 7 rebound per game. So thats the facts.
Eddy Curry's Last 3 games

index.html

Last edited:
All of you are becoming HATERS, except sxmarbury. Have a lil pride for your team not just complaining about everything and everyone. The knicks are going to win tonight and get over it. I am 93.5% sure we will win tonight AT HOME in the GARDEN! I want to see more real fans here on this forum not just people that complain.
hoorah!!!!

Starks

Starter
Enjoy the game fellas, this might be as close to playoofs we taste this season. The magic need this game as much as us- so this is "our" playoff game. lets see what there made out of.

FameMos

Benchwarmer
If you dont recall Eddy Curry played well the last time these two teams met on the 20th of Febuary. Curry had 20 points and 6 rebounds in 38 minutes. He was 8-9 from the field. I was at the game he played good.. so stop talkin S$&! and dont be a Curry hater and the fact is he is scoring 19 ppg and 7 rebound per game. So thats the facts.
Eddy Curry's Last 3 games

index.html
2/20???? That's over a MONTH lmao. HAVE NE OF U PPL SEEN EDDY CURRY LATELY???? I could've swore I said that we've done good against Orl in the past but this is different, no Crawford and no Richardson. I GUARANTEE u that DWIGHT HOWARD WILL SHUT CURRY DOWN 2NITE and our offense will struggle bcuz Isaiah's gonna wanna feed curry the ball on ere possesion and it's gonna be turnover city. The only way we win this game and make playoffs is if Curry is our 2nd or 3rd option it should be Marbury, Frye then Curry. Earlier in the season Curry was no doubt the 1st option but u CAN'T rely on him now i'm sorry but u can't. Teams have figured him out and he's probably tired this late in the season.

metrocard

Legend
I'll never understand why Ariza is not on this team. NEVER.

Co-sign.

Damn...what we just saw after the Eddy Curry and 1 says it all about Curry. All offense, no defense. Battie scores and 1...no help defense at all LMAO, Jameer Nelson out rebounds Curry...please take Curry out of the game...why the fuck is Rose in the game? God damn, WHAT THE FUCK.

NATE ROBINSON YOU STUPID FUCK....dammit.