GAME THREAD - 03/26/07 - 7:30 PM Knicks vs Magic

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Okay this was our only chance. We blew it. Talk to you guys in the off season Im out for a while. I cant stand it.

d2319

Benchwarmer
Aww Man! We Need To Win Some Serious Games Now If We Are Going To Make It! We Will Make It! Don't Give Up On The Team!

FameMos

Benchwarmer
Curry 17pts, a HUGE GAME on the boards 2nite w/ 4 REBS took care of the ball extremely well w/ 4to's. And did yall see when he just stood their and didn't give ne help and let guys just get ez layups? What a LAZY F**k. Only time he tries 2 get a rebound is when it falls in his hands or when he has a chance 2 tip in a offensive reb cause all he cares about is his points cause he's a offensive minded player and that's all. He's always gonna be what he is and that's a lazy ass player who only cares about how many point he scores. All I have 2 say is I told u so. TRADE CURRY WHILE HE STILL HAS SOME VALUE. PLEASE ISAIAH, U GOTTA LET HIM GO. I have 2 admit tho, the refs should've called that goaltending. HORRIBLE CALL. My dude Marbury kept us in it tho.

metrocard

Legend
Sorry mods...but I gotta rant, I can't keep this pissed off furiousity inside me.

Damn...this Isiah press conference makes me want to kill babies

He said "One day we'll make free throws. When that happends we'll be a really good basketball team".

God, someone fucking kill this man now.

Nate Robinson, you stupid midget monkey fuck. Why are you so fucking stupid? Who the fuck runs down the shot clock when they're down by 3, to drive it against a 6"11 270 Dwight Howard? Nate you fake fuck, you're 5"6, a vein on my dick is bigger than you. What the fuck are you thinking? You got that shit blocked. I just wanna catch Nate Rob in Roberto Clemente Park...I'll strangle that piece of shit, damn fuck that kid.

Eddy Curry is mentally challenged. I never seen someone so fucking stupid on defense. Offensively, he's predictable, one dementional...Curry is an oversized Maurice Taylor without the jumpshot.

Francis plays like a chicken. He runs like a chicken, shoots like a chicken, plays defense likes a chicken. When he runs the offense, he looks like a headless chicken though.

Honestly, fuck J Dolan for extending Isah's contract. We're 1-6 from the free throw line.

LMAO @ Isiah in the press conference blaming the team for not hitting their FT's...what about the defense and the turnovers you STUPID IGNORANT SLUT.

We're 10 games under .500 is the weakest Eastern Conference we have ever seen. Put this Knicks roster in the 90s during the East was at its prime, they'll be lucky to win two games.

I have no hope in people like Isiah, Dolan, Curry, Frye, Francis, Jefferies. Be gone from my favorite teams you parasites.

Fuck Jamal Crawford too.

FameMos

Benchwarmer
After this game I think Isaiah HAS 2 start Collins at SG. He made a lot of big plays 4 us on Defense. If Isaiah is serious about getting into the playoffs he needs 2 put him in the starting lineup. He has to give Marbury the green light and make Curry the 2nd/3rd option on offense

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Sorry mods...but I gotta rant, I can't keep this pissed off furiousity inside me.

Damn...this Isiah press conference makes me want to kill babies

He said "One day we'll make free throws. When that happends we'll be a really good basketball team".

God, someone fucking kill this man now.

Nate Robinson, you stupid midget monkey fuck. Why are you so fucking stupid? Who the fuck runs down the shot clock when they're down by 3, to drive it against a 6"11 270 Dwight Howard? Nate you fake fuck, you're 5"6, a vein on my dick is bigger than you. What the fuck are you thinking? You got that shit blocked. I just wanna catch Nate Rob in Roberto Clemente Park...I'll strangle that piece of shit, damn fuck that kid.

Eddy Curry is mentally challenged. I never seen someone so fucking stupid on defense. Offensively, he's predictable, one dementional...Curry is an oversized Maurice Taylor without the jumpshot.

Francis plays like a chicken. He runs like a chicken, shoots like a chicken, plays defense likes a chicken. When he runs the offense, he looks like a headless chicken though.

Honestly, fuck J Dolan for extending Isah's contract. We're 1-6 from the free throw line.

LMAO @ Isiah in the press conference blaming the team for not hitting their FT's...what about the defense and the turnovers you STUPID IGNORANT SLUT.

We're 10 games under .500 is the weakest Eastern Conference we have ever seen. Put this Knicks roster in the 90s during the East was at its prime, they'll be lucky to win two games.

I have no hope in people like Isiah, Dolan, Curry, Frye, Francis, Jefferies. Be gone from my favorite teams you parasites.

Fuck Jamal Crawford too.

stop crying, god damn u a hater, knicks missed 15+ FTs and the knicks lost by 5, add it up, miss 15 FTs, you shouldn't win

metrocard

Legend
stop crying, god damn u a hater, knicks missed 15+ FTs and the knicks lost by 5, add it up, miss 15 FTs, you shouldn't win

LMAO, Nelson's two threes in a row and Robinson's ridiculous isolution play had no affect on this team? Go watch some Knick games for once and stop checking the NBA.com box score after each game. I'm not a hater you CHIMP, I'm pissed at my team and fools like you who DON'T GET THE GOD DAMN PICTURE. WE'RE TEN GAMES UNDER .500, HELLO, WAKE THE FUCK UP ALREADY. Robinson isn't the heart of New York, a pile of dog shit on 3rd Ave has more basketball talent than Nate Robinson. Robinson belongs in a circus.

FameMos, co-sign.

metrocard

Legend
The two previous post were sarcasm.

I blame Larry Clown. He clearly sabotaged another Knicks season.

Also, Nate has heart. Curry is a franchise player. Crawford is an all star. Frye is a 20 and 10 Tim Duncan clone. Jefferies is the missing piece. Francis/Marbury back court is the best in the NBA. Isiah is the savior to the Knicks franchise, best GM/Coach in the NBA. God bless the Knicks.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
LMAO, Nelson's two threes in a row and Robinson's ridiculous isolution play had no affect on this team? Go watch some Knick games for once and stop checking the NBA.com box score after each game. I'm not a hater you CHIMP, I'm pissed at my team and fools like you who DON'T GET THE GOD DAMN PICTURE. WE'RE TEN GAMES UNDER .500, HELLO, WAKE THE FUCK UP ALREADY. Robinson isn't the heart of New York, a pile of dog shit on 3rd Ave has more basketball talent than Nate Robinson. Robinson belongs in a circus.

FameMos, co-sign.

im just saying, they make half the FTs they missed, its a different outcome, matter fact a different season, CHUMP!!

Trin_Starr

Starter
Metrocard - i agree with you. Nate is a damn idiot.
Yes we did miss FTs the whole game but the ones in the last 2mins when the game is close are the ones really worth worrying about.
First off - nate makes 1 of 3 FTs when he was fouled behind the arc...
then he gets nelson all fired up jarring with him - he ain't michael jordan - so he needs to just STFU and play.
His D on nelson was non existent. and then trying to drive on howard????
the dude is a shot blocking machine and u try to take him one on one???

well I hope he does put up nice numbers the rest of the season so we can trade his @ss.

By the metrocard - I feel ur pain :) but if u have to drop f bombs like that, at least throw in some special characters #, @ etc in the spelling....just trying to keep the forums a lil' clean ;)

metrocard

Legend
Metrocard - i agree with you. Nate is a damn idiot.
Yes we did miss FTs the whole game but the ones in the last 2mins when the game is close are the ones really worth worrying about.
First off - nate makes 1 of 3 FTs when he was fouled behind the arc...
then he gets nelson all fired up jarring with him - he ain't michael jordan - so he needs to just STFU and play.
His D on nelson was non existent. and then trying to drive on howard????
the dude is a shot blocking machine and u try to take him one on one???

well I hope he does put up nice numbers the rest of the season so we can trade his @ss.

By the metrocard - I feel ur pain :) but if u have to drop f bombs like that, at least throw in some special characters #, @ etc in the spelling....just trying to keep the forums a lil' clean ;)

My apologies, I just wanted this win more than anything, now all I can hope for is to see Morris get playing time.

datruth, Nate was terrible at the FT line, he's a guard, he's suppose to hit his free throws, we know Curry sucks at the FT line. Nate was a complete embarassment last night.

commonse

Benchwarmer
I think Howard's first block (the Marbury one) was a goaltend for real!! Stupid referees..
And Nate didnt have to attack the basket but shoot a three or pass to Steph.. DAMN!!