New Starting Line-up!!

metrocard

Legend
metro this is why i always see people in here bashing u. ur a hater. i dont know if it was ur mother that filed the sexual harrassment charge against isiah. but ur anger toward him is causin u to have a one track mind. i never implied i was a special knicks fan. im dedicated. just because u spend 20 hours a day on a knicks forum pickin fights with fellow fans doesnt make u dedicated. uve had it in ur head since the begining of the season that isiah is awful for this team. theres no chaging ur mind. shit im not even tryin 2. im stickin with my opinion tho. the guy has an nba ring. he knows the game a hell of a lot more then me n u. and i think hes set us up with a telented roster.

if uve watched 'every game' this season then i dunno how u could say curry has to go with the amt of improvement hes shown since last year. yea he still has flaws in his game. he's human. he needs to get more aggressive on defense n the boards. nate is in his 2nd nba year and has a lot to learn. he makes plenty of mistakes just like every other sophmore. but all n all hes got a 3 pointer, hes been penetrating a lot more lately, n hes tryin to mature as a player. if u cant see him tyrin to change his style of play then ur blind. yea i agree collins has been playin great. hes definatly impressed me (another good draft choice by isiah). and listen to u... jeffries is the worst starter in the nba but ime udoka deserves it because hes a great role player. he was hands down the worst player on the knicks last year. and if u watched any of the summer league games u wouldve saw how slow n just flat out awful he is. the line-up i picked is 2-7? sorry i dont get that detailed with the stats all i know is that was our startin 5 last nite and we beat the 2nd best team in the east. thats my lineup considering the 4 guys were missing. we gotta work with what we got because the east is up 4 grabs this season.

keep hatin on isiah, nate, curry, jeffries n whoever else has beeen raisin ur blood pressure if thats not enough 4 u then feel free to hate on me. i never mind

btw do u write 4 larry brown because all this bitchin' sure sounds familiar

You got your feelings hurt too? Its nothing personal though. I'm not looking for friends here, I got plenty offline.

If you're a dedicated Knick fan, you spend more time research than being an Isiah apologist. You've failed to look like a dedicated Knick fan, the attempt was poor, especially with how much you're sucking up to Isiah. Isiah has a NBA ring, but it has nothing to do with his failure as a GM and a coach. Its so gay and pathetic how much you have to include about Isiah's playing career to make up for his mistakes as a GM. Stop getting bitchy and all personal, I take a quick glance at the forums probably 3 times a week. You're here everyday. You don't post alot cause you don't have alot to talk about the Knicks. You say the same homeristic BS non-sense. I never seen you with one a post that was worth while reading. I've had PLENTY of people here who agree with my post. Its people LIKE you WHO failed to disagree properly. So you get personal and start bitching. Why is it so hard for you to be a critic of the GM? It doesn't make you a "hater". You're afraid to criticized the GM? LMAOOO You THINK, but you don't know. Its that simple.

Everyone is human. Your points don't prove your agruement at all. Curry is still the same player, with more minutes. You think all Curry needs to do is be more agressive on the defensive rebounds? This just proves you don't watch every game. Curry has much more weaknesses, offensively and defensively.

Nate is a poor player. There are alot of 2nd year players in the NBA, so? Nate is one of the worst in the group. Your agruement is because he's a 2nd player with alot to learn we should keep him? Most 2nd PLAYERS in the NBA have improved from last year.

Look at Jameer Nelson, Jarett Jack, Luther Head, then come back to me. Do you research before you spew your bullshit.

Nate penatrates, but always get his shot blocked. He's a small version of Steve Francis.

Nate Robinson has no poise.
He's a terrible decision maker with the ball.
He's not a passing PG, terrible at half court passing.
The worst defensive man to man PG in the NBA, has terrible positioning. Can't guard anyone at his position I think, not even Eric Snow.
Has a terrible attitude on the court. Disrespects alot of players, talks alot of shit but doesn't prove it on the court.

Nate is very replacable, he's not even a top 70 guard in the NBA. Dude can be dumped easily.

LOL...Ime Udoka was the worst Knick by far last year? What happend to Jerome James or Malik Rose? Not only you don't watch the Knicks last season, you didn't watch them this season either.

Ime Udoka is an excellent shooter and defensive player. He doesn't get alot of blocks or steals, but he plays the most important type of defense, the DEFENSE that makes Dallas a great team. POSITION DEFENSE. Learn something about that, then you're able to speak with me.

Jefferies is the worst starter in the NBA. He shoots 40% from the FT Line. Offensively, he does nothing. Defensively, he's been average at BEST. Please fine me a worse starter in the league, if Ime Udoka was your choice, then you LOST.

Alot of teams in the NBA have been banged up, where have you been? If you're not going to watch Knicks game, then atleast follow the NBA, damn bro.

That line up you present sucks. Francis is a turnover or brick shot waiting to happend. His offense creates bad defense(leads to fastbreak, for example Jamal Crawful), and his defense is as bad as Nate's. Jefferies starting is the worst idea any headcoach can present in the NBA today. LOL, you think Eddie Jordan is a good head coach too? Ask Wizard fans.

Please tell me why Curry/Frye starting today is such a great idea. We're a bad defensive team, how would they help? You answer this, I'll give you a cookie, or a pokeman card...or whatever you kids like these days. (if you're an 18-24 year old who looks 12, then my apologies.)

Its funny you COPY Isiah's ideas, and yet you're ashamed to saw you're an apologist for him. That line up has a BAD LOSING RECORD. It doesn't matter if we beat Clevand. We're going to play Dallas now.

Isiahsexuals and apologist hate on me because of the swagga, can you sense the arrogrance?

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
You got your feelings hurt too? Its nothing personal though. I'm not looking for friends here, I got plenty offline.

metro stop gas'n up ur own head thinkin ur actually hurtin peoples feelings in here. i didnt forgot how u were kissin my ass after i owned dr. carpy a few months back.

i dont base my opinion on research i base it on what i see with my own 2 eyes. the fact of the matter is fans like u have been prayin 4 the downfall of isiah (and the knicks) all season just so u can go run ur mouth about how u were right all along.

as far as what u said about nate in the circus... i think u gotta make up ur mind because ive seen a previous post from the month of march where ur dum ass says we should KEEP NATE but hes not untradable... as far as the players uve compared him to lets start with jameer nelson. hes a great player, no denyin that. but hes now in his 3rd year so get ur facts straight b4 comin @ me. and hes also got dwight howard throwin down everything he gives him down low. luther head is putting up very similar #s to nate and nate is averaging 10 minutes less per game. jack is playing well also but all his #s except for assists are pretty close to nates... and jack is playin 35 mpg nate is playin 18mpg. dont get me wrong nates defense is WEAK, weak is an understatement. nate can tend to be OUT OF CONTROL. but he's young and talented n its the energy he brings in off the bench that makes me appreciate his effort. i never said hes not replaceable but hes not half as bad as u make him sound.

now lets go back to curry.. i didnt say he needs to be improve on the defensive boards. read it again. if u still cant comprehend it then bring it to school n ask ur teacher. i said he needs to get more aggressive with his defense AND on the boards. a few other things he needs to do is hit some free throws and obviously learn how to pass out of the double team. but all and all having a player like him on the floor allows players like stephon to penetrate the lane a lot easier. curry has definatly learned a lot from mark aguire and as long as he's still here he will continue to improve. the only way i would trade curry is if it meant somehow we were gettin garnett to the garden...or another big man who demands double teams as much as curry does.

ime udoka is not a better player than jared jeffries. get ur shit straight b4 comin @ me with this bs. ime udoka is too slow to cover players like shawn marion, lebron james, paul pierce, ect... the benefit of having someone like jeffries in the line-up is he can defend pretty much any position unlike ime whos limited to only covering sg's & sf's. the only thing udoka has which jeffries doesnt is a jumpshot. but once again metrocard ur right im sure its been ime udoka's position defense that helped him get cut from 2 teams in the last 2 years.

dont get me wrong if david lee wasnt injured i would have him in there over jeffries in a heartbeat. i dont think jared shouldve been starting when lee was still healthy.

as far as teams being banged up let me hear u name a team in the league right now whos playing without 4 players as good as lee, crawford, q-rich, and francis. u cant. id love 2 see ur stupid ass try tho so go for it. until then stfu

ill admit as far as mardy collins was concerned a month or 2 ago i didnt think he deserved many minutes but since these injuries occured hes steppd up and im glad to see him playin almost 30mpg.

frye n curry play good together because they spread the floor for everyone around them. if a team doesnt guard frye outside he will knock that jumpshot down all nite. if curry isnt double teamed when gettin the ball down low he will go for 30. as far as defense and rebounding i think both players have stepped it up these past couple of games and if u cant agree with me on that then i think ur the one whos gotta start watchin the games. now gimme a fuckin cookie bitch.

that pic of me and marbury is 7 years old. now im goin on 23 years old. ive been following basketball for about 15 years. dont come @ me like im some lil kid fresh outta never land ranch. not only do i know more about the game. if i ever came out to the boogy down or if u ever came out to LI i would school ur subway ridin ass in some streetball as well.

point being metro i think everyone in here is tired of havin to skim thru ur posts on how the knicks r a circus act, since we have isiah the clown, curry the elephant, and nate the lil acrobat. because on the real mostly all u anti-isiah's out there complain more than a pms'n bitch. think back to the nba draft when the fans were all drunk bad mouthin isiah then everyone booed when balkman was drafted. and now look whos dancin @ the bottom of ur signature. fuckin hypocrit

metrocard

Legend
You got gased, I gave you compliment...lol...don't get homo about it kid. It happend a long time ago. It must of been really special to you, that happend months ago. Stop catching feelings man, its just a forum.

"i dont base my opinion on research "

I could see that.

"base it on what i see with my own 2 eyes."

You don't see much, damn...you're gonna leave your diginity dead in this thread? I don't even have to do it for you.

Luther is a better better, shooter, penatrating, passing than Nate, no comparison..

Jack is a NBA starter, no comparison.

Everyone in the NBA is talented, you need to use something new.

Nate is one of the worst as a bench combo guard. He belongs in the NBA. Like I said months ago, and you indicated I said this. Nate is totally replacable.

Stephon doesn't need Curry to penatrate. Have you ever seen Marbury play? His crossover, power and quick alone is enough to break any team down in the NBA. All Curry does on offense is post up. He's terrible at the pick and roll play. I rather have Frye pick and roll with Marbury.

You're just a child, this is why you will never be a GM. Curry isn't an allstar, he can be traded. Get over it.

You see all the weaknesses you named for Curry? He has had the same problems since he was a rookie in the NBA. Curry is a NBA veteran, not a sophmore or rookie. You're so easily fooled...damn Isiah must love you. You eat up his words pretty good and don't have an opinion of your own.

Curry hasn't learned much, only difference is Curry is getting force feed minutes, regardless of how poorly he plays defensively. Curry per 40 minutes stats are the same, therefor his production is no different. You've been fooled once again.

Have you seen Udoka play ever? Do you know why he starts every game for Portland? His offense? No. Try again. His rebounding? Not really kid, try one more time...think even harder about it.

His position defense is why Portland starts him even game.

I know you didn't watch atleast 10 Knicks game this season, so let me inform you.

Jefferies got burnt defensively most of the season. Only recently he's been playing inconsistant defense. But before, he was TERRIBLE. Isiah signed him to play defense, and he can't even do that.

Jefferies is a terrible rebounder, shooter, offensive player. Udoka's 3pt % is higher than Jefferies FT%.

Udoka has range and doesn't make as many blunders as Jefferies does. Jefferies.

Offensively, 4 points per game for a starter is pathetic. And the fact Jefferies defense hasn't been good this season gives him the crown of the worst starter in the NBA.

Go download some torrents of the Knicks and find out. If you don't know what a torrent is...ask Rady for some help man. You're confusion about the Knicks is similar to Curry's confusion trying to play defense against the Western Conference All star team.

Miami is making the playoffs without Dwayne Wade, and Wade is better than all our injured players combined. Miami also played a part of the season without Shaq and are still in it. Like I said, everyone gets injured, especially this season, its been loaded with injuries. Its about how well a team plays after an injury.

If you don't believe me, check it out

http://sportsline.com/nba/injuries

Try to do some research for once, so you won't be wrong all the time.

Once again, you prove WHY you don't watch the Knicks.

Frye was shooting like 35% in the season. His jumpshot hasn't been good this season. Reently, he's improved, but he hasn't been a threat offensively. I'm not going to blame Frye, cause Frye became a victim of Isiah trying to prove why Curry is great by force feeding Eddy so many minutes.

Guard with range spread the floor for BIG MEN...lmao, are you retarded? (No offense, in matter of a fact I'll take that insult back, I don't want to hurt your feelings again or get you start spending hours on the internet cursing on me.)

Frye isn't a guard, and he has to realize his softness along with Curry's softness makes it the softness duo in the NBA.

You're 7 years old? I figured.

You will probably be banned by the end of this weak. You get so angry that you don't even want to debate. The end of your post was just personal attacks. I could hold a debate, but stop catching feelings little man.

Anyway, I think Isiah should be fired and Nate belongs in the circus.

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
metrocard...

i love how u skip over certain lines and only read what u want. maybe i have to be more direct so u understand where im comin from.

answer theze questions 4 me...

1. did u or did u not say "we should KEEP NATE but hes not untradable" within the last 30 days? why should we keep someone who belongs in the circus?

2. is dwyane wade really better than david lee, jamal crawford, q-rich, and steve francis all combined?

3. have the heat had to resort to signing people as they get eliminated from the ncaa tourney because a 3rd of their team is injured

4. is ur family so broke u have to RESEARCH the nba @ the local library while using their free internet to talk shit on here

5. if that pic of me and marbury is 7 years old and im 23 years old now how did u figure im '7 years old'? (they really gotta put more $ into the schools in the bronx)

6. where in my previous post did i personally attack u?

7. me- "i would trade curry is if it meant somehow we were gettin garnett to the garden...or another big man who demands double teams as much as curry does."

you- "Curry isn't an allstar, he can be traded. Get over it."

^ r u in a special class @ school? ^

8. did u hear kenny thomas say pretty much the exact thing ive been sayin about nate during the post game summary? (i guess he needs 2 hit the library too)

9. why has ime udoka been cut by 2 teams in 2 seasons? (not traded, CUT)

10. so frye drawing big men outside doesnt open up the paint for other players? and curry demanding double teams doesnt leave a man open?(whether he has been able to find that open man or not is a whole other story)

have i ever seen marbury play? ive been watchin him play his entire career. lemme ask u this, have u ever had to guard marbury? have u ever recvd compliments and awards on ur basketball game from a NY legend like steph?

bro this is why people in here want u gone. ur an uneducated a$$hole who thinks ur basketball IQ surpasses the worlds. i personally dont care if ur here or not jus chill with the pointless posts that jus waste peoples time when theyre lookin thru a forum. im not gonna lie ive seen u make some good points in previous threads. u wanna debate then lets debate. jus keep the shit talkin to a minimum. this whole thing between me n u got aint goin no where and this is just another dead thread

but out of the 73 games the knicks have played ive watched about 65 or so, no lie. so whats obvious to me is that whats obvious to u doesnt mean jack shit, cuz u cant tell ur ass from ur elbow. i know that because u seriously think quentin richardson is our best overall player. im not gonna go on and on with this, but the choice is urs. either answer thoze 10 questions or just let this thread die. simple as that ese

paris401

Starter
Jefferies is the worst starter in the NBA. He shoots 40% from the FT Line. Offensively, he does nothing. Defensively, he's been average at BEST. Please fine me a worse starter in the league

well pretty close to jefferies is jason collins.. he can't shoot, sux's from the line, and his D is suspect..

i'll call it a tie for worse starter.

metrocard

Legend
You're just a child, learn how to type in paragraphs.

About the Nate thing, learn how to read

He didn't play the first half against the Kings. I'm glad Isiah isn't that stupid and realized he needed to punish Robinson for his immature actions on the court.

I was really disappointed when we drafted Robinson at 21, we had so many better options at that pick. Robinson is what he is. A 5"8 off guard who's a streaky scorer. He's not that good, but he tries to take over games or believes he can play one on five. He also talks ALOT of trash to the refs, veteran and players. Hell, Nate even thinks he's a big boss in the locker room. Remember those bets against Malik Rose and Jerome James?

I rather have Marbury start at PG, and Crawford play back up PG.

Trust me, I completely understand Robinson is a fun player to watch, cause most of us are taller than him, and he does some unreal things on the court, but he has shown he doesn't want to change his image, his attitude or how he plays on the court. He has been very stubborn the past 2 years in the NBA.

Even when I went crazy and pissed off about drafting Robinson, I realized I had to give him a chance and see what he can do here. So far, I haven't been impressed. Theres ALOT of PG's in the NBA who can score 9 points off the bench and pass and defend more. He is replacable, the problem is

Isiah has an ego. When he got here, his first mission was to get rid of everything Layden touched. From Keith Van Horn to Kurt Thomas to Don Chaney, so on an so on. This roster you see now are his GUYS. No matter how terrible they play, I think he's going to stick with them the next 2 years. I don't know if thats a good idea, but I'm not going to predict anything.

Isn't Detroit looking for a back up PG? There a couple of teams in the league who are looking for back up PGs.

Let me make this clear, I would trade Francis and Crawford before I trade Francis. But I really doubt anyone would take the contracts of Francis and Crawford. Francis and Crawford are clearly superior to Robinson, but giving away their contracts would benefit us, and give Marbury more freedom to score the basketball. It will also give Robinson consistant minutes.

So with that being said, I would like to see Nate be traded if Francis and Crawford are going to be on this roster the next couple of years. If Francis or Crawford are gone, I say keep Robinson and hopefully he'll change his ways.

I really want to see Nate suceed in the league and live up to the hype of the 21 pick. He has disappointed me because I had high hopes for him this season. Everything seem to fell apart when he traveled on the open court trying do that fancy dunk.

-Jose

I clearly state Robinson is the worst out of the 3. The only reason why I would keep Nate because his contract is cheap. I wouldn't care if he was trade though. Only reason to keep him is because of his inexpensive contract, not his ability to play basketball(which is limited). BTW, When is the circus coming? I could see you in an act with Nate preforming for the Wringley brothers. An autistic child with anger problems, a midget NBA player...and we could add Curry there as the fattest human living today, cool huh?

Yes, Dwayne Wade is better than all those players combined, the guy is a top 10 player in the NBA atleast, can you not ask such a stupid question next time?

You type like an infant, I can't even understand your autistic jibba jabba. I also speak Spanish, French, Portuguese, Latin and Italian, do you want to get schooled in those languages too? Ask some real questions.

Question 4 is a personal attack, you're REALLY weak at personal attacks. Stop trying so hard. Thanks.

Haha, see how you catch feelings? I drop a joke on you, and you take it to heart.

You're probably some punk ass kid from Long Island or the surburbs in the city. The Bronx has some excellent schools like Manhattan College, Mount Saint Vincent and Fordham University. You never applied to a college, I guess your one of those kids who sit home butt naked all day eating doritos(I'm not going to assume you weight here now, I think you're already ashamed of yourself as it is). The fact you spend so much time on the computer and can't even research INDICATES your poor knowledge on the NBA. You even admitted you don't research or watch NBA games. Whats the point debating with me? I guess you like getting served up the ass then.

7...weak, try harder next time. Atleast let a PERSONAL ATTACK have reference to basketball. You lack research and insight in the NBA if you think Curry is only tradable for All star talent.

Frye isn't a NBA guard, he doesn't control the ball or spread the defense with his range. Frye is a PICK AND POP player, who depends on Marbury to create his shot. Ray Allen, and Micheal Redd are guys who spread the defense. Frye isn't at that level yet. And please don't try to compare Curry to Allen. Curry doesn't spread the defense. Curry gets double teammed and trapped all the time, thats not spreading the DEFENSE, comprende pendejo?

No, you haven't been watching Marbury play his entire career. Thats like me saying I believe Isiah is a human being.

2nd to last paragraph is something you will probably get banned for, have fun crying all week about me...lol @ you getting emotional on the internet. Do you have a shorti bro? You take this thing too seriously. Go get a girl, drink beer, smoke a blunt...get a job. Do something with your life instead of take everything on the internet to heart. You're like 5"2 and 120 lbs, you're obviously not good at sports or not good looking. BE SMART, read BOOKS. Remember, Knowledge = power.

You barely watch the Knicks, if you did, you would know Marbury/Francis/Jefferies/Frye/Curry is the shittiest line up anyone can think of.

Now let me ask you questions, mamao.

Is a Marbury/Francis/Jefferies/Frye/Curry lineup a .500 lineup?

Where have I clearly stated Q-Rich is the best players on the Knicks? (I've clearly stated Marbury is the best, when Q-Rich was healthy averaging 15 points and 7 rebs, he was 2nd best.)

Why are you so mad for?

Why do you start your post with "I love how". I don't swing that way, keep your post atleast masculine. Thanks.

Is Nate Robinson good at defense or passing?

Is Isiah a sucessful GM, despite the fact all the scrub bench players are overpaid and all the teams he traded with are having great sucess? (Chicago, PHX, Orlando, etc)

Have you ever seen Udoka play a game this season? He's a vastly improved player, and this season he's much better than Jefferies. Jefferies is the least productive NBA starter today.

Paris, you're right, Collins is pretty awful offensively, but atleast his defense has been good. Jefferies has been average at best on defense, when he first played he was TERRIBLE.

i dont base my opinion on research i base it on what i see with my own 2 eyes.

^ That means your opinion is based on nothing.

Is theze a word?

I think Paris said it best.

"nate is a side-show... a good team like the mav's/pistons,suns, don't have a guy like him on their team... and they win..."

Teams like the Mavericks and Spurs won't accept players like Crawford, Robinson, Francis or Curry. You think those guys would get playing time on those teams? Hell no. Those teams want players who are willing to change their role in order to win. Robinson, Crawford, Curry and Francis are pretty much one dementionally turnover prone players who won't change their style for no one. Why would anyone want players like this on their team? Chicago realized they weren't going to win with Curry and Crawford on their roster, so they dumped them. Why do you think they dumped so quick, not even for an even ammount of talent (LOL Frank Williams, Micheal Sweetney). Do some research, its really hurting your credibility.

I really doubt you answer all my questions clearly with research and without a personal attack. You're not really a good debate, come back at me with a different writing style, its not very affective nor convincing. You haven't convinced me on one thing yet.

Paris brought up alot of GOOD points here, he even disagreed with me that Jefferies wasn't the worst starter in the NBA, and he corrected me and I agreed with him. Why? He did his research and knows his shit. You? I can't say that about you. Learn HOW to debate, disagree and agree. Don't base everything on your personal opinion.

People here who want me gone are all the people I sonned here, and can't get over it. :teeth: They'll get banned soon though. They can't stop thinking about me, even when I've had them on my ignore list for months.

Last edited:

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
Mr. Metrocard, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

metrocard

Legend
Mr. Metrocard, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

You lost...no response to the questions, weak reply, personal insults. Now you've placed yourself as the worst poster in this forum thats not on my ignore list. Thanks for trying your best though, I appreciate it.

Anyway, the starting line up should be.

Marbury
Collins
Balkman
Lee
Curry.

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
ur line up wouldnt be that bad but david lee has been injured for many moons now. not to mention hes too small to cover most power forwards in the league. i agree that marbury, collins, and balkman have been playing great together. but my personal opinion would be not to start balkman and thats only for one reason... energy off the bench. do i think he deserves it? yes. but him and nate spark plug our team and sometimes help our team go on some serious runs when our starters are on the bench.

im confused how curry made ur starting 5 if hes as awful as u make him out to be. make up ur mind. if hes worthy of starting then stop bitchin about him everytime u open ur mouth.

now w/ francis out since i postd my 5... id have to go with...
pg-collins
sg-marbury
sf-jeffries
pf-frye
c-curry

and yea if it makes u sleep better @ night then ok metro, u won!! the truth is im jus sick of reading the same thing from u over n over. u do it with every person that tries to debate with u. u try bringin a basketball debate to a personal level. n when someone throws some jokes ur way u say 'chill with the personal attacks bro'. as far as my personal life is concerned im sorry 2 disappoint but im not single. i got myself a hot lil spanish mami whos 3 months pregnant with my baby. im a big heineken drinker. and all weekend ive been blazin some sour diesels. so im already one step ahead of u.

u can go on with all 'theze' (didnt know we had to use proper grammar) internet insults. but as far as im concerned i got more important things 2 worry about then some subway ridin homo who obviously has entirely too much time on his hands.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
You hit the nail on the head. I'm feeling the lineup...great combination of defense and offense. Besides our low post needs some help defensively which is one reason why I propose for Cato to start. While he was in houston he was the low post defensive stopper since Yao was always targeted for fouls and he's a good shot blocker and a decent rebounder. He's also a good finisher.

But what i like more is the truth you said about metro the....nahh to easy lol But what you said about him is the truth. I put him in his place and he still acts up....dag when is he going to learn to play well with others? It seems like he's attacked every single person in the forum INCLUDING the moderators. And the funniest thing is...he says stop the personal attacks! haha...the same racist that used racial slurs against me...I still can't believe he's not out of here....

skillums

Rookie
We're all dedicated fans, don't act like your special.

Knicks aren't missing any all stars, but yes they are our best players, not GREAT NBA players, don't put things into context. The only I can see ever being great is David Lee, and thats being very optimistic.

We're all hoping for an upset, who wouldn't? LOL This has nothing to do with the thread really, go make a game thread about it.

I've watched every game this season. You need to watch more games CLOSELY. Marbury/Francis backcourt has only worked out ONCE, against a poor defensive team. Jefferies is one of the worst starters in the NBA, if not the worst. Frye and Curry is the worst set of defensive big men you can find in the league, THE WORST. You can't disagree really, you presented the WORST line up the Knicks can offer. Aren't the Knicks like 2-7 with that line up? So whats your point here? I asked if you write for Isiah cause you just type out whatever he does with this team.

Nate is a stupid basketball player who belongs in the circus. He has no position in the NBA. His defense and offense awareness is terrible. He's only productive when his shots are falling or when he grabs an offensive rebound after he chucks a shot. He does't penatrate enough, he never looks to pass, he's turnover prone, defensively he plays like a vagina. He's just not a good player, wouldn't you have Jack? Nate needs to bounce.

Collins > Nate.

Collins is not greater than Nate. Nate is just a hot head at the moment LIKE j.r. smith but they can really ball. All Smardy Collins is good for is for getting clocked.

metrocard

Legend
ur line up wouldnt be that bad but david lee has been injured for many moons now. not to mention hes too small to cover most power forwards in the league. i agree that marbury, collins, and balkman have been playing great together. but my personal opinion would be not to start balkman and thats only for one reason... energy off the bench. do i think he deserves it? yes. but him and nate spark plug our team and sometimes help our team go on some serious runs when our starters are on the bench.

im confused how curry made ur starting 5 if hes as awful as u make him out to be. make up ur mind. if hes worthy of starting then stop bitchin about him everytime u open ur mouth.

now w/ francis out since i postd my 5... id have to go with...
pg-collins
sg-marbury
sf-jeffries
pf-frye
c-curry

and yea if it makes u sleep better @ night then ok metro, u won!! the truth is im jus sick of reading the same thing from u over n over. u do it with every person that tries to debate with u. u try bringin a basketball debate to a personal level. n when someone throws some jokes ur way u say 'chill with the personal attacks bro'. as far as my personal life is concerned im sorry 2 disappoint but im not single. i got myself a hot lil spanish mami whos 3 months pregnant with my baby. im a big heineken drinker. and all weekend ive been blazin some sour diesels. so im already one step ahead of u.

u can go on with all 'theze' (didnt know we had to use proper grammar) internet insults. but as far as im concerned i got more important things 2 worry about then some subway ridin homo who obviously has entirely too much time on his hands.

An injured David Lee is the best front court player on this team. David Lee is a better defender than Frye or Curry. Lee plays BIG, it doesn't matter if he's 6"9 (Which is an average size for a PF). You bash Lee, but don't want to bash Curry? Talk about bias.

The most important thing is the starting 5. Those are the core guys. Balkman has proven to be the best defensive player on this roster. Why the hell would anyone bench him? Balkman can be a productive starter. Benching him would only slow down his development as a NBA player. If anything, his confidence will grow when he becomes a starter.

^ Same goes for Collins.

Sadly, Curry is our best option at center.

Yes I won, now stop bitching.

We don't care what you're sick off.

You're not even a man, you can't even put me on ignore. Your emotional weak and fragile. In this thread, I broke you into pieces and you can't handle it. The same happend to the other monkeys who yelled at me cause I thought Isiah was a poor excutive and Curry can't play defense. You guys are mad emo.

LOL...you're just like the other chimp, don chris? I've exposed you so much you have to type your made up online bullshit personal life on here. Every worthless detail I could care less about. This is how much you care. How much you care about ME...which is gay and pathetic of you. You think I care about you? Why do you think I type to you like you're a fucking idiot? Every time you post, the least credibility to see in you. Your life revolves around me, you spend too much time thinking about me, stop trying so hard. Why do I care if you drink beer? Only rednecks drink beer. Do you hit up any clubs or bars, ever had a fishbowl or nutcracker? LOL...nah, you just a little boy.

Only amateurs smoke sour d....lol no one says "sour desiel". You're tiny 12 year old ass probably went online to search for the name too...damn, I thought you were from NYC? You're probably from the surburbs in Long Island or some soft ass fake NY area. The good shit is the piff.

Lets not turn this into a weed discussion. We know your debating skills on basketball and the Knicks are extremely piss poor. Don't try to change subject on something you're totally clueless about.

Anyway, I'm done with you, you can't reply to my questions, you're on Isiah's nuts, you're totally unreasonable and you're becoming obsessed with me like how the other chimps on my ignore list are.

You know the deal man, when you become too obsessed with me, you're on the ig list.

Enjoy stressing yourself out knowing your garbage won't be read no more.

Collins is not greater than Nate. Nate is just a hot head at the moment LIKE j.r. smith but they can really ball. All Smardy Collins is good for is for getting clocked.

Collins has better poise than Nate Robinson.
Collins is a superior man to man defender.
Collins is better
Collins isn't turnover prone.
Collins doesn't take bad shots.
Collins is a better all around player.
Collins lets the game come to him.

JR Smith is lottery pick material talent, Robinson isn't. JR Smith is starter material, Robinson isn't. Not the right comparision.