New Starting Line-up!!

BallHead

Benchwarmer
Collins - Guard
Balkman - Guard
Morris - Forward
Cato - Center
Rose - Forward

Hey, they can't possibly be any worse...there's even a small possibilty of winning.

FameMos

Benchwarmer
I would love 2 start Balkman but we need his energy off the bench. With the players we have now and after what I sa 2nite i'd start:

Marbury
Collins
Jefferies (who's played sum decent D 4 last couple games)
Rose
Frye

Nate
Francis :barf:
Balkman
Morris (I would start him but he doesn't know the offense and I don't know what he can do yet)
Curry (If I was Isaiah i'd bark on him 4 being so f**kin lazy man)

paris401

Starter
G- nate-nate
G- jefferies
C- cato
F- burger-king james
F- morris

don't laugh... the above line-up is very interchangable... if we are playing a team with big guards, we switch nate-nate to center, and either cato or burger-king to the guard position.

i think the above has some merit...

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
on a serious note this should be our starting 5...

pg-marbury
sg-francis
sf-jeffries
pf-frye
c-curry

we'd still have nate n balkman bringin energy off the bench. collins and his defense. i wanna see what morris is capable of doin in the nba. i hope isiah gives him a shot tonite.

and i see a lot of u guys in here changing ur opinion on a player overnite... like nate went 8-9 from 3 point range that one game then he has a couple of off games and ur ready to hang the guy. curry had a stretch of games where he looked better then any center in the east. now he's getting double teamed and having a problem finding the open man and everyone wants to get rid of him. i dont get u guys. he's 24 and has plenty of time to improve his weakness'.

and not for nothing i know these past handful of games have been pretty hard 2 swallow but with 12 games left were only 2 games out of the playoffs. im not giving up hope yet and if you think the team is about to quit i think ur wrong. out of the teams fightin for a spot in the east NY plays 2 of the 4 teams (both times it NJ)... the Nets play Indiana twice n us twice... indiana plays orlando once as well as the Nets the 2 times... an orlando only has indiana for the one game. a lot could happen in the next 12 games. so for those of u who r givin up already i bet ill see u back here b4 the end of the season once things get interesting again

metrocard

Legend
on a serious note this should be our starting 5...

pg-marbury
sg-francis
sf-jeffries
pf-frye
c-curry

we'd still have nate n balkman bringin energy off the bench. collins and his defense. i wanna see what morris is capable of doin in the nba. i hope isiah gives him a shot tonite.

and i see a lot of u guys in here changing ur opinion on a player overnite... like nate went 8-9 from 3 point range that one game then he has a couple of off games and ur ready to hang the guy. curry had a stretch of games where he looked better then any center in the east. now he's getting double teamed and having a problem finding the open man and everyone wants to get rid of him. i dont get u guys. he's 24 and has plenty of time to improve his weakness'.

and not for nothing i know these past handful of games have been pretty hard 2 swallow but with 12 games left were only 2 games out of the playoffs. im not giving up hope yet and if you think the team is about to quit i think ur wrong. out of the teams fightin for a spot in the east NY plays 2 of the 4 teams (both times it NJ)... the Nets play Indiana twice n us twice... indiana plays orlando once as well as the Nets the 2 times... an orlando only has indiana for the one game. a lot could happen in the next 12 games. so for those of u who r givin up already i bet ill see u back here b4 the end of the season once things get interesting again

Do you write for Isiah Thomas now?

paris401

Starter
and i see a lot of u guys in here changing ur opinion on a player overnite... like nate went 8-9 from 3 point range that one game then he has a couple of off games and ur ready to hang the guy.

i think u got it reversed... he had a number of shitty games, one good game , now reverted back to the same old nate-nate.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
OKay that is a horrible line up man, maybe in a couple years it migh be good. because of the potential of Balkman, Morris, and Collins. But you need to have a offensive player on the starting five.

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
Do you write for Isiah Thomas now?

nah i dont write for isiah.. imma dedicated fan who watches about every game. considering the knicks r missing 4 great players and were still puttin up a fight that alone makes watching the games worth while. but a great game tonite against the 2nd best team in the east.. im hopin for the upset this friday against the best team in the league. we'll c what happens

i think u got it reversed... he had a number of shitty games, one good game , now reverted back to the same old nate-nate.

u gotta start watchin more games if uve only seen one where nate played good. hes gotten a lil crazy @ times but all n all hes been a good spark off the bench

paris401

Starter
u gotta start watchin more games if uve only seen one where nate played good. hes gotten a lil crazy @ times but all n all hes been a good spark off the bench

nate is a side-show... a good team like the mav's/pistons,suns, don't have a guy like him on their team... and they win...

metrocard

Legend
nah i dont write for isiah.. imma dedicated fan who watches about every game. considering the knicks r missing 4 great players and were still puttin up a fight that alone makes watching the games worth while. but a great game tonite against the 2nd best team in the east.. im hopin for the upset this friday against the best team in the league. we'll c what happens

We're all dedicated fans, don't act like your special.

Knicks aren't missing any all stars, but yes they are our best players, not GREAT NBA players, don't put things into context. The only I can see ever being great is David Lee, and thats being very optimistic.

We're all hoping for an upset, who wouldn't? LOL This has nothing to do with the thread really, go make a game thread about it.

I've watched every game this season. You need to watch more games CLOSELY. Marbury/Francis backcourt has only worked out ONCE, against a poor defensive team. Jefferies is one of the worst starters in the NBA, if not the worst. Frye and Curry is the worst set of defensive big men you can find in the league, THE WORST. You can't disagree really, you presented the WORST line up the Knicks can offer. Aren't the Knicks like 2-7 with that line up? So whats your point here? I asked if you write for Isiah cause you just type out whatever he does with this team.

Nate is a stupid basketball player who belongs in the circus. He has no position in the NBA. His defense and offense awareness is terrible. He's only productive when his shots are falling or when he grabs an offensive rebound after he chucks a shot. He does't penatrate enough, he never looks to pass, he's turnover prone, defensively he plays like a vagina. He's just not a good player, wouldn't you have Jack? Nate needs to bounce.

Collins > Nate.

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
See this is the problem with the Knicks in general....too many players with little or no basketball IQ. This includes, especially Nate & Curry, but also Crawford and Francis. Skill alone does not make a great player..... Nate is too much of a bonehead to get out of his own way, Curry has a completly one track mind (and therefore a one dimensional game), Crawford & Francis make some of the most incredibly stupid passes I've ever seem in twenty plus years of watching basketball.....What the hell ever happened to fundementals....

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer

metro this is why i always see people in here bashing u. ur a hater. i dont know if it was ur mother that filed the sexual harrassment charge against isiah. but ur anger toward him is causin u to have a one track mind. i never implied i was a special knicks fan. im dedicated. just because u spend 20 hours a day on a knicks forum pickin fights with fellow fans doesnt make u dedicated. uve had it in ur head since the begining of the season that isiah is awful for this team. theres no chaging ur mind. shit im not even tryin 2. im stickin with my opinion tho. the guy has an nba ring. he knows the game a hell of a lot more then me n u. and i think hes set us up with a telented roster.

if uve watched 'every game' this season then i dunno how u could say curry has to go with the amt of improvement hes shown since last year. yea he still has flaws in his game. he's human. he needs to get more aggressive on defense n the boards. nate is in his 2nd nba year and has a lot to learn. he makes plenty of mistakes just like every other sophmore. but all n all hes got a 3 pointer, hes been penetrating a lot more lately, n hes tryin to mature as a player. if u cant see him tyrin to change his style of play then ur blind. yea i agree collins has been playin great. hes definatly impressed me (another good draft choice by isiah). and listen to u... jeffries is the worst starter in the nba but ime udoka deserves it because hes a great role player. he was hands down the worst player on the knicks last year. and if u watched any of the summer league games u wouldve saw how slow n just flat out awful he is. the line-up i picked is 2-7? sorry i dont get that detailed with the stats all i know is that was our startin 5 last nite and we beat the 2nd best team in the east. thats my lineup considering the 4 guys were missing. we gotta work with what we got because the east is up 4 grabs this season.

keep hatin on isiah, nate, curry, jeffries n whoever else has beeen raisin ur blood pressure if thats not enough 4 u then feel free to hate on me. i never mind

btw do u write 4 larry brown because all this bitchin' sure sounds familiar

paris401

Starter
. and i think hes set us up with a telented roster.

where are the wins with this talented roster we have... i understand we have had some injuries, but so has most all clubs.

we are 9 games under 500, we have a salary that is 2 1/2 times larger then the cap.

i'm sorry , but i don't see it...

George M.

Benchwarmer

Knicks aren't missing any all stars, but yes they are our best players, not GREAT NBA players, don't put things into context. The only I can see ever being great is David Lee, and thats being very optimistic.

We're all hoping for an upset, who wouldn't? LOL This has nothing to do with the thread really, go make a game thread about it.

I've watched every game this season. You need to watch more games CLOSELY. Marbury/Francis backcourt has only worked out ONCE, against a poor defensive team. Jefferies is one of the worst starters in the NBA, if not the worst. Frye and Curry is the worst set of defensive big men you can find in the league, THE WORST. You can't disagree really, you presented the WORST line up the Knicks can offer. Aren't the Knicks like 2-7 with that line up? So whats your point here? I asked if you write for Isiah cause you just type out whatever he does with this team.

Nate is a stupid basketball player who belongs in the circus. He has no position in the NBA. His defense and offense awareness is terrible. He's only productive when his shots are falling or when he grabs an offensive rebound after he chucks a shot. He does't penatrate enough, he never looks to pass, he's turnover prone, defensively he plays like a vagina. He's just not a good player, wouldn't you have Jack? Nate needs to bounce.

Collins > Nate.
GO ON....................................................