Game Thread: New York At Dallas 8:30pm Est

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Knicks game New York Knicks at Dallas Mavericks.
All comments, Predictions, and after game discussions go here

nyKnicks126

Why is Dirk playing? They dont need to play him. They are risking a lot if he gets injuried even more. Oh well not our problem.

metrocard

Legend
Why is Dirk playing? They dont need to play him. They are risking a lot if he gets injuried even more. Oh well not our problem.

Thanks for starting the thread

DAMN, Marbury is the man

LOOK HOW WELL Marbury, Collins, Balkman play together

This should be the main core.

Look how sucessful this team can be when Curry wants to rebound the basketball. Damn, we can compete if guys like Curry give their effort on the LITTLE THINGS. I'm impressed by Curry, he only has 4 points, but he's been boxing out very well...his defense hasn't been bad either.

Damn, as I'm typing, it looks like Dallas is getting their calls now...I believe we can think this. But whenever I get optimistic, we end up losing. =(

nyKnicks126

No problem.

Looks like the knicks gotta play 8-5 again tonight. The Refs are #$@(in stupid I would fire each ref AND I WILL Be a ref.

nyKnicks126

And too many fouls and bad refs and poor FT shooting by us. Excellent FT shooting by them. Oh and What the Hell is Frye DOING!! Oh and Wheres the Defensive Rebounds?

Last edited:

FameMos

Benchwarmer
Played Hard

Win or lose the Knicks played hard this game. If they played like this all season we'd be Atlantic Division Champs HANDS DOWN....Do yall see my boy STARBURY? He might get 50.

FameMos

Benchwarmer
We should've won that game. If Balkman would've got that rebound we might've won but i'm not mad @ all cause they played the best team in the NBA and almost won. But I do agree with u about Marbury, Collins and Balkman in the same lineup.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
I know that game was beautiful n the knicks played their hearts out... but I really wanted that W n that end just made my stomach drop.

nyKnicks126

Dont say that... We are playing the Damned Nets twice still they can drop out too. and VC got a injury.

By the way I hate Dirk. :)

FameMos

Benchwarmer
Another reason y we don't need 2 trade 4 Carter. Remember when he was ALWAYS injured in Toronto? We don't need him

nyKnicks126

Harris is a shit and so is the whole Mavs team. I think they are just a lucky team
12-3 all games that came down to 3 pts or less. Now come on.

By far this team is my most hated team in the NBA next to the Heat,Lakers,Sixers,Nets,Pacers,Magic,Celtics,Pistons,and Cavaliers
Plus I hate everyother team in the NBA besides the Knicks.

Oh and what was up with Jason Terry trying to hugg over Marbury after the game. Didnt know the Terry was like that. What a gay kid.

Curry needs cajones

Why can't he pay attention when he is under the basket and just catch it and dunk? And the free throw misses makes me puke. Nate or Frye should have shot an open J or Starbury should have pulled up and shot for the final shot. 26 Turnovers killed us.