Game Thread: New York At Dallas 8:30pm Est

Trin_Starr

Starter
damn - what an amazing game from Marbury....damn that was exciting to watch....but once again the ref idiots failed to call the foul on harris when he hits steph's left hand as he shot a 3 and then on the last play - it was plain as day as dirk was pushing marbury when he went up for the layup - but still no foul....

it was a definite heartbreak loss but if we can play like that for the last 10 games - we will go 10-0....

WE made 25 turnovers and still lost by only 2 pts to a Team that has 60 wins on the season - now that's some shit to be proud of!!!!

Musa

Rookie
Dont say that... We are playing the Damned Nets twice still they can drop out too. and VC got a injury.

By the way I hate Dirk. :)

What is your f....ing problem with Dirk. I mean, I am from Germany and I love the way he plays. Do you hate him because he is not American and does not behave like a gangster as a lot of players in the NBA do?

I think DIRK deserves to be MVP, but he won`t get it because he is foreigner.

metrocard

Legend
What is your f....ing problem with Dirk. I mean, I am from Germany and I love the way he plays. Do you hate him because he is not American and does not behave like a gangster as a lot of players in the NBA do?

Nash is a two time MVP, and he's Canadian. Dirk has been in the MVP talk all year. You don't need to take one person seriously when they say they hate "Dirk". I'm Puerto Rican, and I heard envy ones say they hate Carlos Arroyo, but I don't pay it mind. Arroyo did alot for PR, and Dirk did alot for Germany, so show pride, not anger.

pat

Starter
how bad did carter get hurt??? i also hate dirk what a smug ugly foreigner.. f him

Sorry, but this xenophobic attitude is just disgusting and absolutely inapproriate for a kind of sports like basketball that is mostly played by minorities all over the world. And hey insomniac: Ewing is actually Jamaican. Is he a "smug ugly foreigner as well?"

paris401

Starter
hey if we could find a player from mars, i'd cheer him...color religon nationality.. who cares... all i care about is can he play...

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!

You sticking up for other players huh? I got no problems with foreigners I am the 1st generation in America. SO I dont hate them. So you should stop saying S#$%.. and start sticking up for the knicks instead of the Mavs. And Dirk kinda "behaves" like a redneck on the court, he shoud play for the Dallas Hill Billies, and the team should have a tractor as there emblem. He acts like a big shot when he makes shots. Like he taunted the knicks almost everything he made something. You call that MVP like?

Dirk and his Redneck friend drinking
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/cns187/64396933.jpg

Last edited:

Musa

Rookie
You sticking up for other players huh? I got no problems with foreigners I am the 1st generation in America. SO I dont hate them. So you should stop saying S#$%.. and start sticking up for the knicks instead of the Mavs. And Dirk kinda "behaves" like a redneck on the court, he shoud play for the Dallas Hill Billies, and the team should have a tractor as there emblem. He acts like a big shot when he makes shots. Like he taunted the knicks almost everything he made something. You call that MVP like?

Dirk and his Redneck friend drinking
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/cns187/64396933.jpg

All I can tell you is you seem to be stupid. That`s all. As you can see DIRK knows how to chill. Or as we say in German:

Fick dich ins Knie! :)

Last edited:

Trin_Starr

Starter

Hey Musa,
Don't take that seriously.

When Dirk nailed those Js and FTs in the final mins - u don't want to hear the shit that I was saying!! lol
I think knicks fan do appreciate great players - but let them rack up their points on another team - not on the knicks!! ;)

By the way - I do think that Dirk will win the MVP.
Without him - there's no way Dallas posts that 60+ record.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
hey if we could find a player from mars, i'd cheer him...color religon nationality.. who cares... all i care about is can he play...

And that's all that SHOULD matter, but in this world of hate, we can never find the good its always the bad...but he still is soft in my opinion lol.

pat

Starter
And that's all that SHOULD matter, but in this world of hate, we can never find the good its always the bad...but he still is soft in my opinion lol.

well, he grabs more boards than curry while being a real threat inside/outside and pushing the ball on the break as a seven-footer.

maybe we should open a trade threat: would you ship frye, curry, and nate + isiah and dolan for dirk and him (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holger_Geschwindner) ? I bet you wouldn't go for it ;)

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i really think josh howard is the reason for dallas mavericks run, yes nowtizki got the nice stats but josh does all the dirty work, to me josh howard is more valuable to that team than nowitzki, i dont think nowitzki has the guts to win a championship

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Oh did you guys see Mardy Collins 3 point play yesterday that was nice. and Marburys was too. Three guys on Marbury He makes it and the foul.