Who wants Metrotard Banned?

Toons

is the Bo$$
LMFAO metrotard!!!!!!!! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO
we shuld band METROCARD for sayin Melo is top 25-30
LMFAOOOo dweeebbbb

i actually agree with this man, metro i was standnig up for you then you go and say some dumb shit like that to just made me look stupid for sticking up for u. one day ban....metro, sit in a corner and think about what you just said.

metrocard

Legend
LMFAO metrotard!!!!!!!! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO
we shuld band METROCARD for sayin Melo is top 25-30
LMFAOOOo dweeebbbb

You're that mad?
You type like an autistic kid on crack.
How does it feel to be stupid and have a babydick?

i actually agree with this man, metro i was standnig up for you then you go and say some dumb shit like that to just made me look stupid for sticking up for u. one day ban....metro, sit in a corner and think about what you just said.

Why don't you defend your statement and why you believe Melo isn't a top 25-30 player instead of hate?

My statements are thoughtful and truthful.

I can't say that about you.
Maybe you been a fan of Melo, you're thinking more as a fan than an analysis.
Come to back to me when you want to stop stanning Melo and talk about this like anaylsis of the Knicks.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
dnt worry toons hes gettin at everyone. his computer is overheating lmao.
the day his computer breaks is the day we hear about a man commiting suicide in the bronx LMAO. lets agree so he can calm down. dont worry metrotard ur 100 percent correct, melo is top 25-30 players in the nba my fault.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Why don't you defend your statement and why you believe Melo isn't a top 25-30 player instead of hate?

QUOTE]

come on now, i have posted it in other threads. Melo is a superstar. Melo has the intangibles needed to have a championship team. Melo makes everyones job easier. Melo demands a double team. Teams focus on melo now because their team is being poorly coached. JR smith should be starting over afflalo, kenyon martin is injured, birdman is injured, nene is inconsistent, and melo get all the attention on defense. Dont be fooled by numbers all you stat guys. Melo brings us closer to the ring than any other player in the nba available.

There, i have stated my arguement WITHOUT using stats. Using my view of denver and how i watch them play. Now can you legitimately name 20-30 players better than melo. i think melo is top 5. Lebron, Kobe, & Melo have no glaring weaknesses in their game. tell me why you think melo is rated so low in your eyes....ther eis no way in hell that 20 players in the nba are better than carmelo anthony.....crazy talk i tell ya.....crazy talk.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Wow, your really butthurt and went to bed crying to desperately search for anti metrocard threads.

Get a life.

Your on 6,000 posts and u respond to everybody who hurts your feelings with personalized video messages on a fan forum. A life well spent indeed...lol

I stumbled across this thread because the title was outrageous. Its funny how you pissed off and annoyed a whole generation of forums goers, that they just left...lol If people knew where you live they would be outside your house with pitch forks and torches...lol

KingCharles34

All Star
1 star thread by one of the worst, most irrelevant posters in the history of knicksonline

I havent seen this canadian homo post here in a while but im gonna neg rep his b*tch ass regardless

Lol so you were searching for a thread like this? Glad your time was spent well.

Anyways the only posters who should get banned are Knicksfansince2011 and quiggle.

that Stat is a Fraud thread was bad but im cool with knicksfansince....

quiggle can go, same with bleedorange&jew

Also, check out Toons sig....what Paul said has to be the dumbest thing i have ever seen written on this forum

And one more, jimmychief might actually be the worst poster on the internet

I propose we ban Nyknicks126.... Whose with me?
lets ban that clown :lol:

metrocard

Legend
I stumbled across this thread

You stalk my entire life.

l_5d87c3340c504a9793f23cf62f938b41.gif

Get a life.

johnstarky

Rotation player
I know this thread was created in the BC era but I question the intentions and motives of the creator of this thread.What venture was he trying to get through when creating this thread? Was he concerned about KO in general? Or dd he feel that his own reputation was on the line and so he had to defend it? If he felt something personal against other posters, why couldn't he think of using the ignore feature as the best alternative? I apologize for the influx of philosophical questions, but it's good to know the reasons behind these things in order to avoid future tension between people on this website.

Last edited:

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
I dont think the Knicks were mentioned once in this whole thread. I dont post often on KO I do a lot of reading. Leave this guy alone, his post are good and sometimes funny. He is honestly what makes KO different from other forums.

Lets dead this thread and talk about more important topics like the upcoming schedule, kind of tough.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
I dont think the Knicks were mentioned once in this whole thread. I dont post often on KO I do a lot of reading. Leave this guy alone, his post are good and sometimes funny. He is honestly what makes KO different from other forums.

Lets dead this thread and talk about more important topics like the upcoming schedule, kind of tough.

na hes a herb and wen ni99as shit on him he says his keyboards broke..... dnt get me wrong he shits on mad ni99as but hes still a dweeb with over 5,000 posts lmao ni99a got no life

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
na hes a herb and wen ni99as shit on him he says his keyboards broke..... dnt get me wrong he shits on mad ni99as but hes still a dweeb with over 5,000 posts lmao ni99a got no life

Does he really get underneath skin that bad bro? You know by you acknowledging him he kind of looks good. Why hate on 5,000 post? Doesnt that translate into him being somewhat of a fan? I'm not siding with no one but theres no room on this forum for a thread like this. Lets get back to whats important. If metro bothers some people just block his post its as simple as that.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
I bumped this thread cuz i wanted a laugh and nothing else. Although I think Metrocard is a "FRAUD" LOL and a an attention seeker, this thread should be closed as nobody should ever be banned for voicing their opinion, even non-fans like "quiggle" aka Isiah Thomas. I will concede that everybody on here is fan enough to take time out of their day to waste their time on here. Merry X-Mas, happy holidays and a happy new year Knicks Nation.