New York Knicks vs Philadelphia 76ers 4/4/07 7:30pm

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
radys been busy so i wanted to start the thread off while i could still see some thoughts on the game. im leavin work in a lil while to head out to the game. ill be sittin 3rd row right by the sixers bench.

so what do u think will be the key to not letting this sixer team get the best of us like they have for the most part of the season?

Last edited by a moderator:

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I think that the Knicks, to win this game tonight is be consistent in the paint, and at the foul line. The Knicks should try hard tonight, they need this win. Lets see if the Knicks will bounce back from the two close games they had. Hopefully. Lets go Knicks!

Trin_Starr

Starter
D lee is supposedly making a comeback for tonight's game - let's hope he can give us a lift.

Isiah needs to put Mardy on Korver to lock him down so he won't light us up like last time.

Curry needs to take it to dalembert.
Nate needs to not make stupid turnovers

we need this win

Knicks despritely need this victory lets hope that Stephon can take it to the hole! And Eddy can get atleast 20 points and 2 rebounds!

Just dreaming!

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
all im saying that the last time marbury had 3 days rest he absolutly lit up the mavericks for 43, so look for him driving and taking over this weak philly team, dont take them for granted but for gods sake make these last 9 or so games interesting. u gotta have more heart than the other team.

metrocard

Legend
Its obvious the best 1-2-3 is Marbury-Mardy-Balkman. They've been playing great and are very fun to watch. Hopefully they lead us to a victory, Magic might fall to Toronto.

GetRealistic

Starter
Can we all stop dreaming about making the playoffs now. We're 1-3 against the sixers. And honestly whats the point of even making the playoffs, so we can have 4/5 more games this year and get embarassed by the Pistons. Were injured and all that bs but just not showing up till the 3rd quarter is rediculous.

And Metro i like Balkman and i like Mardy but until Mardy gets some sort of a mid range jumper he can't be a big minute guy. Also Mardy was a turnover free guy lately, but not tonight.

GetRealistic

Starter
That was far from a walk dude. That was a great move getting balkman off his feet then stepping into the jumper. Wouldn't we all love to have a real PG like andre miller.

But to important stuff where'd you get that goo punch video metro?

d2319

Benchwarmer
MARBURY GOT FOULED WHEN HE SHOT THE 3! I am so tight. WHY IS EVERY KNICKS GAME SO CLOSE? WHY? I feel like I am about to cry. THE SEASON IS NEARLY DONE! :( Watch next season we will be so great! Hopefully WE DON'T MAKE TRADES! THE TEAM IS FINE THE WAY IT IS! People just need to work on certain parts of there game. I AM SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trin_Starr

Starter
Was Steph hit on the left arm by iguodala who was flying out at him???

It sure did look like that to me....anyone with Tivo can know for sure?

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
That was far from a walk dude. That was a great move getting balkman off his feet then stepping into the jumper. Wouldn't we all love to have a real PG like andre miller.

But to important stuff where'd you get that goo punch video metro?

nah man, look at the highlights again, he shifted his pivet foot

Trin_Starr

Starter
ok that is just unbelievable - just watched the replay - iguodala wacks steph on the left arm then his whole body barrels into steph after the shot was released while steph was still in the air.....that's a f#cking foul....

d2319

Benchwarmer
I was about to say. I thought I was maybe the only person who saw the foul! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we got robbed

The knicks got robbed tonite because marbury got raaaped on that last play but the refs are too afraid to blow the whistle at the end of games.

The knicks need to win 5 out of there last 8 too make the playoffs(i think)

Without MARBURY the knicks would be 8 games out of the 8th seed~(he is a hall a famer)

Fake KNICKERS

Wouldn't we all love to have a real PG like andre miller.

??????????? HUH................ GET REAL "getrealistic" Starbury? Francis? Crawford? Even Nate Robinson over DAM ANDRE MILLER? Do you honestly call your self a Knick fan??? Shame on you Fake Knickerbocker!!!!!!!!:gony:

Now this is they type of comments you FAKE KNICKERS should be posting up:::::::::::
WHY IS EVERY KNICKS GAME SO CLOSE? WHY? I feel like I am about to cry. THE SEASON IS NEARLY DONE! :( Watch next season we will be so great! Hopefully WE DON'T MAKE TRADES! THE TEAM IS FINE THE WAY IT IS!

MORE SUPPORT LIKE THAT and OUR TEAM and OUR COACH will STAY WHERE THERE ARE AND BRING A CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS....... regardless on what happens this season.....(but GOD if your listening, I think we can take the Pistons in 6, please...... just give us a chance.) Amen!

d2319

Benchwarmer
Please God It Is Now Up To You!

??????????? HUH................ GET REAL "getrealistic" Starbury? Francis? Crawford? Even Nate Robinson over DAM ANDRE MILLER? Do you honestly call your self a Knick fan??? Shame on you Fake Knickerbocker!!!!!!!!:gony:

Now this is they type of comments you FAKE KNICKERS should be posting up:::::::::::

MORE SUPPORT LIKE THAT and OUR TEAM and OUR COACH will STAY WHERE THERE ARE AND BRING A CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS....... regardless on what happens this season.....(but GOD if your listening, I think we can take the Pistons in 6, please...... just give us a chance.) Amen!

YES I AGREE! WE CAN PULL UPSETS! COME ON PLEASE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF NOT THANKS ANYWAY!

eastlinykfan

Benchwarmer
Can we all stop dreaming about making the playoffs now. We're 1-3 against the sixers. And honestly whats the point of even making the playoffs, so we can have 4/5 more games this year and get embarassed by the Pistons. Were injured and all that bs but just not showing up till the 3rd quarter is rediculous.

And Metro i like Balkman and i like Mardy but until Mardy gets some sort of a mid range jumper he can't be a big minute guy. Also Mardy was a turnover free guy lately, but not tonight.

Unfortunately, even if we did make the playoffs by way of miracle, you are right that we probably would get trounced in the first round by the Pistons (Due to all these injuries), but anyways, we have to finish strong...It is not like tanking the rest of the season will help us b/c the Bulls have the right to swap picks...I just pray that we can stay out of the lottery because we could potentially give Chitown the rights to Oden or Durant! Scary shit...So, I think as disgruntled fans as we are right now, lets just pray that our boys can stay out of the lottery so that does not happen to us! Boy would that hurt.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Yeah Marbury did get fouled but he tried a fade away when he got hit. 3 Games in a row 2 pts and a overtime lose. I can't stand it. We need Jamal A. Crawford back as soon as possible.