New York Knicks vs Philadelphia 76ers 4/4/07 7:30pm

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
wow seeing that ending broke my dam heart. it was all down hill once steph took that breather in the 4th. it deft looked like he got fouled too @ the buzzer. ah well what can u do. i got 2 meet stephon again n i met nate for the 1st time. it woulda been better if we had gotten a win

paris401

Starter
:( Watch next season we will be so great! Hopefully WE DON'T MAKE TRADES! THE TEAM IS FINE THE WAY IT IS! People just need to work on certain parts of there game. I AM SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope u are rite that we will be great next year, cause we will have the same lineup- u don't have to worry about any trades (other then minor adjustments) cause other then the core which we don't want to trade (curry (??),lee,balkman,) we don't have any players that are tradable/others want..

next year and the following year we are going to swimm or sink (lets be optimistic) with this roster..

metrocard

Legend
damn metro..i bet u wish we had jamal chuckford back now huh

Nah, I'm not really in the mood to see an 8-24 FG 5 TO's and a poor defensive preformance tonight. I rather have Marbury chuck up those shots.

To be realstically and reasonable with you, I'll give you this bro. Crawford is a good situational player. But he's not the type of dude you depend on every or most of the plays. Crawford isn't a reliable first or 2nd option.

If you asked me to pick between Crawford, Francis, or Nate, I would pick Jamal based on his game. If I was looking at it from a cap stand point, I would choose Nate, even though Crawford is superior to Nate in alot of catorgories.

I said it before, we're not a bad team. We have some good pieces on this team. We just need to stay healthy and get a new primary scorer. I'm not convinced Curry is that dude(not dissing him)

I much rather have Richardson back than Crawford, thats who we're really missing.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
wow seeing that ending broke my dam heart. it was all down hill once steph took that breather in the 4th. it deft looked like he got fouled too @ the buzzer. ah well what can u do. i got 2 meet stephon again n i met nate for the 1st time. it woulda been better if we had gotten a win

How did you meet them?

GetRealistic

Starter
??????????? HUH................ GET REAL "getrealistic" Starbury? Francis? Crawford? Even Nate Robinson over DAM ANDRE MILLER? Do you honestly call your self a Knick fan??? Shame on you Fake Knickerbocker!!!!!!!!:gony:

Now this is they type of comments you FAKE KNICKERS should be posting up:::::::::::

MORE SUPPORT LIKE THAT and OUR TEAM and OUR COACH will STAY WHERE THERE ARE AND BRING A CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS....... regardless on what happens this season.....(but GOD if your listening, I think we can take the Pistons in 6, please...... just give us a chance.) Amen!

If you know anything about basketball you would realize that Andre Miller is far better then any guard on this team other then Marbury. He can give you 12 ppg and 8 assists every night.

I never said we were going to get him, but i would love to have him over Francis (who is awful), over Nate (not a real pointguard) and over Jamaal ( again not a true point guard)

And yea i'm a real fake fan thats why i watched the 10th and 11th seeds in the east battle it out last night. Just cause i don't praise everything about this medicore team doesn't mean i'm a fake fan, it means i understand what i'm watching and i'm realistic

And people it probably was a foul but there is no way any offical is going to make that call with no time left and the guy fading away from 3 feet behind the 3 point line. When your playing at home against the sixers in a meaningful game it should never come down to a play like that.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i think the knicks are going get rashard lewis by trading nate, malik rose(expiring contract) and channing frye

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
Did you say hi to them?

yea i got an autograph from nate... i wished him luck and gave him a pound. then steph had pulled up and i was on the passenger side of his ride n his wife was sittin there. so i ran around to the other side n was like 'steph its mike from basketball city way back in 01' and he was like 'whats up mike from basketball city, hows it goin?' i gave him a pound too n then he bounced. it was hot. i might go back to see 'em play either the t-wolves or the pistons. but yea my seat was like 5 feet away from al trotwigs seat. i was gonna talk to him but i think hes an asshole so i didnt even bother.

metrocard

Legend
If you know anything about basketball you would realize that Andre Miller is far better then any guard on this team other then Marbury. He can give you 12 ppg and 8 assists every night.

I never said we were going to get him, but i would love to have him over Francis (who is awful), over Nate (not a real pointguard) and over Jamaal ( again not a true point guard)

And yea i'm a real fake fan thats why i watched the 10th and 11th seeds in the east battle it out last night. Just cause i don't praise everything about this medicore team doesn't mean i'm a fake fan, it means i understand what i'm watching and i'm realistic

And people it probably was a foul but there is no way any offical is going to make that call with no time left and the guy fading away from 3 feet behind the 3 point line. When your playing at home against the sixers in a meaningful game it should never come down to a play like that.

You have a point there, though I hate to say it, 76ers look better without AI. They just need a post scoring option down low, and they're a playoff team team in the EC.

About people who call you fake fans, ignore them. They have indentity issues and can only resolve to dissing other people.

People really need to QUIT and bashing others when they're not praising this team to the death. Theres nothing wrong with realstic points. Its not hating. We all want this team to be the best in the god damn NBA and represent New York how its suppose to be represented. Enough of the fighting...it seems like every thread a Knick fan is challenged of his indentity, wtf?

BTW is that George M hiding?

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Oh man SXmarbury you are lucky man. you are lucky. I also met Nate Robinson. But we shoke hands, and I got a Poster of him autographed.
So if you go to the knicks game, I will meet you there so we can both go and meet Shepton. I want to see him too. That would be cool.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I dont know about rashard lewis cuz i like balkmens game alot. They both play the same position and if you move lewis up to power forward, then DLee cant start. I think they gotta eventually have d lee and balkmen in the starting lineup. Maybe trade frye, malik and nate for a good small forward whos contract expires after next season and not resign him so the following year which would be the 2009-10 season balkmen would get to start, unless LBJ23 is available.

How can you guys say the season is over when we are only 2.5 games out and have a decent schedule? Common us New Yorkers always believe!