since nj nets are coming to the bk is this trouble for knicks

swagger.B

Rookie
are the knicks ticket sales going to plung since the nets are coming to brooklyn? also are so called knicks "fans" going to like the nets instead of ourknicks? tell me what you guys think is going to happen when the nets come to BK

GetRealistic

Starter
are the knicks ticket sales going to plung since the nets are coming to brooklyn? also are so called knicks "fans" going to like the nets instead of ourknicks? tell me what you guys think is going to happen when the nets come to BK

If the Knicks continue to be a bad team while the Nets are a solid team... The answer unfortuntately is yes. Fortunately though we should be a far better team by then. We're alot younger. Plus Kidd and Carter should even be on the Nets by the move.

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
If the Knicks continue to be a bad team while the Nets are a solid team... The answer unfortuntately is yes. Fortunately though we should be a far better team by then. We're alot younger. Plus Kidd and Carter should even be on the Nets by the move.

If they re-sign Carter in the offseason, he'll be there for the move.....

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
i will never root for the nets as long as i live...even if they moved the stadium right next to ma crib.... but i know that others who are just simply basketball fans(not necessarily knicks fans but go to games) will shift over if that team happens to b playin better.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I heard this hundreds of times. BUT I heard the Knicks might move to East Rutherford unfortunately, I would be mad if it happened. If even they do move the NEW YORK Knicks will still be called the New York Knicks. But it won't fans like us won't make it happen. Dolan probably doesn't even care about the fans anyway. And Winning % isn't the reason why we would get kicked, its only Dolans decision, but then what team would play at the garden?? Just the Rangers? No way is that happening, The worlds most famous arena.The Knicks had a great past and are one of the few or couple of teams that are still in their original city. Since 1946 the Knicks are in NY. GO Knicks I will still be with you guys no matter what. Oh and the if the Nets do move to Brooklyn Jay-Z is building a arena for them so the Garden will be for our Knicks. The answer to your question is Yes, But No for me because I will always be loyal to my Orange and Blue.

Last edited:

starksfor3

Rookie
The Knicks will always run New York. This will be the Nets third gym (Long Island, NJ, Brooklyn) and once Kidd leaves, they will go back to being the same second class team they were for years.

Maybe the Knicks will play the spoiler and hang 2 losses on the hated Nets. I'd like to see Kelvin Cato or Jerome James can drop RJ to repay them for Collins dropping Tim Thomas in the playoffs.

Starks

Starter
Yes, because once the NETS start getting NY POSY/DAILY NEWS coverage- The Knicks as a franchise will be exposed even further.

The Nets will be like the Pedro/Reyes era Mets as far as fan support.

The Knicks will always be more like the yanks- well, excpet for the fact that they atleast get into the post season, not like this band of high piced NBA cast offs.

FACE IT- THE KNICKS FRIGGIN STINK!

There I said it.

paris401

Starter
Yes, because once the NETS start getting NY POSY/DAILY NEWS coverage- The Knicks as a franchise will be exposed even further.

The Nets will be like the Pedro/Reyes era Mets as far as fan support.

The Knicks will always be more like the yanks- well, excpet for the fact that they atleast get into the post season, not like this band of high piced NBA cast offs.

FACE IT- THE KNICKS FRIGGIN STINK!

There I said it.

i'll say it toooo... FACE IT- THE KNICKS FRIGGIN STINK!