Just lock francis out the locker room!

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
I know that most ppl dislike francis on this team and say that it doesnt work.... but honestly where the hell would he fit?... other then the fact that he is overpaid i dont see any other team really having any interest in his play at all....the constant dribbling into double teams.... bad passes... and injuries slowing him down... i'm not sure if there really is a future for francis(maybe he can chill in the D-league lol) but i think this might b the last stop of his career.... wut yu think?

na

na francis is still good at getting to the basket he can still do it with the best. injuries have been slowin him down but yea ny isnt a good place for him but if he Starts at point guard on any otah team he would average his old numbers 20 ppg 6 rebounds and 6-8 assist

GetRealistic

Starter
na francis is still good at getting to the basket he can still do it with the best. injuries have been slowin him down but yea ny isnt a good place for him but if he Starts at point guard on any otah team he would average his old numbers 20 ppg 6 rebounds and 6-8 assist

20 6 and 6 not a chance dude. IF he averaged 10 6 and 3 it'd be remarkable next year.

he can man he doesnt get any minutes u saw wa he did in atlanta he palyed his best there drived to the lane got by evryone got 26 pointz and 7 reboundz and in washington . he just needs minutes and needs ta start at pg for that to stay all year

starksfor3

Rookie
Getting Stevie Franchise-killer for Ariza & Penny's expiring deal was one of Zeke & Dolan's worst deals to date, even though they blame Larry Brown for wanting him. I've never seen an accomplished NBA guard fall down and lose his dribble as much. He's alway arguing on court too which is not cool for team chemistry. Now that he can't jump anymore, his game is shot.

I'd like to trade him for draft picks, because no one is giving up real talent for this bum. Orlanda fleeced us big time!

paris401

Starter
Getting Stevie Franchise-killer for Ariza & Penny's expiring deal was one of Zeke & Dolan's worst deals to date, even though they blame Larry Brown for wanting him. I've never seen an accomplished NBA guard fall down and lose his dribble as much. He's alway arguing on court too which is not cool for team chemistry. Now that he can't jump anymore, his game is shot.

I'd like to trade him for draft picks, because no one is giving up real talent for this bum. Orlanda fleeced us big time!

agree... the orlando gm picked our pocket(s).. unfort. to trade him, u gotta get back an equal contract which is abt 35m... ain't nobody taking this piece of shit off our hands...
if he gets released by the knicks, then he will be picked up by some team for the mininmum. otherwise let the franchise take a seat next to our other pieces of shit... burger-king james, and jefferies

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Bench him. Let Francis back up Marbury and trade the other guards. We had A. Houston on the books for years and he wasn't playing. Why pay Francis to leave? I say keep him for another year or two until he has some trade value. At that point teams will be looking to acquire expiring contracts right?

Trading may still be an option.
Francis can go to a number of struggling teams. I can see him playing for the Bobcats, Hawks, Sonics, Grizzlies, or T-Wolves. Not saying he'll get traded there but he'd fit in to teams that don't really have a system or a plan. But no team looking for a missing link would want Francis. Scoring shoot first point guards aren't a hot commodity these days.

paris401

Starter
I say keep him for another year or two until he has some trade value. At that point teams will be looking to acquire expiring contracts right?

that's how we got this piece of dog-shit... orlando traded him for penny's expiring contract... he has -zero- value now, and he will have -zero- value till the trading deadline in feb 09, when if IT is still the gm, he can trade him for another stevie franchise with 2-3-4 years left on a bloated contract

Trading may still be an option.
Francis can go to a number of struggling teams. I can see him playing for the Bobcats, Hawks, Sonics, Grizzlies, or T-Wolves. Not saying he'll get traded there but he'd fit in to teams that don't really have a system or a plan. But no team looking for a missing link would want Francis. Scoring shoot first point guards aren't a hot commodity these days.

u are kidding... why would a struggling team take on 35m in contract???

pat

Starter

more and more I get the impression that you are actually Francis ;)