Its Official Lets Talk Offseason

metrocard

Legend
Yeah you are right nice season in the case of entertainment like all of those memorable games this season, and that we were almost in the playoffs. But its the eastern conference I know its a bad conference. and you know as well.

Definition of a great season 10 games over 500. and making it to Semi Eastern Finals and loosing in Game 6 or 7.

And Metrocard what you think we got to do then to become a playoff team and actually be a force in the playoffs next season?

Trade Frye, Francis, Curry, Crawford.

Obtaian draft picks.

Get David Lee, Balkman, Collins more invovled offensively.

Let Marbury run the show.

Get a back up SG/Center

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Good ideas metrocard. I agree with them. Frye is to inconsistant to be on this team.
Oh only question is who do you want for Eddy Curry?

Knicks To Make Play For Patterson?

Knicks To Make Play For Patterson?
15th April, 2007 - 8:06 pm
Newsday -
The Knicks are unlikely to make a big play this summer to shake up their roster but could make a sign-and-trade bid for Ruben Patterson.

Patterson has been on the Knicks' radar for several seasons now and is coming off a good season with Milwaukee. [READ]

Read it here

Pathetic get older players?

eastlinykfan

Benchwarmer
Layden Era revisited?

Read it here

Pathetic get older players?

Wow...God I hope not! Doesn't this remind us alot of the CSpoon years? Yuck...Id rather be a shitty team with potential then sit in purgatorial mediocrity like CSpoon era...But, if we can unload at least one of our undesirables (JJ20/13 or Franchise), we should do it, but ONLY in those cases! Pick your poison.

nyKnicks126

Knicks are also looking to get Ruben Patterson, or Chris Webber on to the team. The C.Webb sign would not be good for the knicks, They really dont need C-Webb. But I like Ruben Patterson, he's a pretty good defender, and can shoot well, but I dont want him on the team anyway. like I said before I would rather R. Lewis out of those two.

metrocard

Legend
Knicks are also looking to get Ruben Patterson, or Chris Webber on to the team. The C.Webb sign would not be good for the knicks, They really dont need C-Webb. But I like Ruben Patterson, he's a pretty good defender, and can shoot well, but I dont want him on the team anyway. like I said before I would rather R. Lewis out of those two.

I agree. Patterson isn't much of a shooter, he does alot of cut in/slashing plays thats why he's FG % is so high...he plays around the basketball, excellent defender and rebounder.

The first thing we need to do is dump Francis since Isiah is the GM for the next 47 years. Frye, Crawford, and Curry are good trade assets also.

nyKnicks126

Yeah but the question still stands is IF we trade Eddy Curry, what center are we going to get? and Frye I would trade very quickly he is fallin.