Playoff Thread

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I knew that the Spurs would advance to the finals. Cleveland did a good job yesterday, they deserve to go to the finals. Gibson is nice.

Toons

is the Bo$$
SPURS AND CAVS...the cavs proved that they can score under pressure and intense defense....the spurs are a quality team....can illgauskis slow down duncan? will parker abuse gibson and snow? who will contain lebron? who do you guys think will win it all?
i want lebron to get a ring, but i think san antonio has this 1, anyone have info on the season series with san an and clev?

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I can tell you that Bruce Bowen can hold down LeBron. Bowen is a guy that opponents don't like to have on D. He is rough and plays smart ball. LeBron won't have it easy.

Kiyaman

Legend
I'm a Knick-Fan who seen after the Trading deadline that the Cavs were going to the FINALS in the Eastern Conference. Daniel Gibson was a suprise in this Postseason games, but a suprise that we all would want on our favorite team.

The Spurs Duncan, Finley, and Elson will have to be the players to pull this one out for the Spurs Championship (Bowen is a great defensive player but Lebron James Strength will over power both Ginobli & Bowen). Big Z will be a big disapointment for the Cavs in this FINALS.

metrocard

Legend
n203100315_30076523_6756.jpg