Ewing to Comeback?

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
i've been saying this for years... good article... hopefully he can do for EC what he did for Yao... between him and aguire, they can help develop that knick frontline into a monsterous one for the future...

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
They should have never let him go. He should have remained a knick. But the dumbest GM in history Scott Layden traded him for bum knee Glen Rice and a bunch of other no bodies. My all-time fav player...the reason why I liked the knicks...the reason I like G-Town...Hoya for life. This Hall of Fame top 50 player should have remained a knick for life. Bringing him back wouldn't make all the wrongs right but it would be a huge step foward. Bring the Warrior back to NYC...where he belongs...

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
Set him right beside Van Gundy!!!:peace: bring back van gundy!!!!!

ummm... van gundy was a scrappy little guy that a lot of people liked... but he's not a winning coach... he took the favored rockets with t-mac, yao, battier, skip, etc... and lost in 7 to the jazz... he got lucky in 99 when ewing got injured... i'd rather we get keep or STAN van gundy... or adleman...