What's Wrong With The League 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
You aren't the first person to feel that way and you definitely won't be the last. This teenager has no respect on this forum so he gets frustrated and starts to diss everyone that proves him wrong. But it's ok I forgive you. I'm not easily frustrated. But take everyone's advice and man up...no one wants to debate with an immature lil kid...

metrocard

Legend
Why are you counting the days till I reply? Do you accually sit here for DAY, waiting for me to reply with a fucking calender? Thats sad mayne.

You're a depressed teenager who lives in the COUNTRY...you're not even from NYC...I don't want to know how to you started following the Knicks. You sit home all day sitting on your obese country ass eating doritos and waiting for me to post online, worshiping me as some God? The hell is wrong with you. How do you expect any respect for me if you present yourself as a sack of feces? Do some research, improve your debating skills, and build some confidence in yourself. You try way too hard to impress me, especially when I think of you as a subhuman unemployed obese teenager.

Everyone in this forum co-signed with me at one point. When I want to be, I can be an asshole, and I tend to pick on people with low self esteem (hench is why we don't get along), but when I want to be, I can drop mad knowledge. This is what you suck at. All you do is kiss ass, you have no opinion; you lack a lot of knowledge in the area of the NBA and basketball it self. You've just been a witness.

Your reply(This is how you use to post before I came to the forum, you were a quite a clown): "I PLAYD BASKTBALL ALL MY LYFE, NO YUR WRONG, NO ONE AGREEZ WITH YOU, ALL YOU DO IS ATTACK PEOPLE AND THINK YOU ARE RYTE ALL THE TIME, NASH IZNT MVP, DIRK CANT REBOUND. EUROS SUCK, 60 YEAR OLD NBA LEDGENDZ WOULD DOMINATE THE LEAGUE TODAY, KID."

If its not that, then it's probably another of your frustrated rants, that aren't even funny. I mean if you're going to rant, atleast make it worth while reading. Don't get mad cause I call you unemployed or fat too. Thats life. You just need to lay off the dominos, sodas and pound cakes. Remember, a good body is built in the kitchen. As for being jobless, I could be wrong. If you considering washing Isiah and Curry's underwear weekly as a job, then I could be wrong.

The debate is over, you didn't say nothing. You didn't even come back strong, you came back like a bitch, 1 and Only style. I rather be a little boy than lose my temper like a little bitch. Now this is just clown mode for me. LOL you type like a herb. It is mad funny how all of sudden er becomes a, aren't you some ugly Paki kid from the surburbs? Grow up, it just sounds that you're an unemployed monkey with no useless skills, plus no knowledge on his favorite team in the NBA or the NBA itself. I'm 19, it doesn't matter if you're 16 or 32, you can't shine like me.

With that said, all the personal attacks don't phase me. You're sensitive, so it is very easy to offend you and get you over emotional on a computer. I don't take depressed kids on the internet seriousy. We're not going to have a back and forth e-insult, cause that'll be the most interesting thing you'll be experiencing all week. You're not even on my level, I could debate on this forum with my left nut and still make more points than you. So you know what I'm going to do to DRIVE you fucking CRAZY, insane and mad? Ignore list.

That shit drove 1 and Only insane. He always logged in 24/7. That child would track and follow each of my post. He knew I couldn't read his garbage, but I know I have that control over people. Do you see how 1 and Only is still hurt over me? The kid has no confidence when he expresses his opinion, and he leeches off other people's opinion and lacks a mind of your own.

Honestly yo, I'm mad blazed too, so I could write for days and I still appear to have a IQ beyond your level. I have MUCH better things to do such as my part time job at data entry, my other part time job I love to death, you'll always see me around 34th doing my thing, all GQ and shit. 60th and Lex...my bar, the girls...rican, dominican, colombian, russian jews, black bitches, todo la mujeres en nueva york, mi corillo, y la familia. I got too much SHIT going on right now to be in here EVERYDAY. How the fuck you expect me to post here on a daily basis? Only time I ever post here is when I'm about to go to bed. You think I'm gonna take the time in my day to son you Isiahsexual butt buddies?

Welcome to my ignore list(1 and Chubby, tambien), enjoy living a life of stalking and tracking each letter I type now, m a r i c o n a s o.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Sent warnings to all 3 of you, just keep it down. You can agree or disagree all day long, for anything else use either the Private Messages or the Ignore List. Just keep the flames out of the public.

Case closed

Status
Not open for further replies.