The Knicks have made Lewis a major priority.

FameMos

Benchwarmer
Y do ppl keep saying we need 2 address the 4 and 5 spots when we already have a lot of depth @ those positions, unless u plan on making trades. We already have Curry, Lee, Frye, Balkman, Morris, Rose and James.

FameMos

Benchwarmer
We do need a shot blocker but I think Frye would be the shot blocker we need if Isaiah would give him consistent minutes.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Maybe I missed something... Did Frye get injured this season? I thought he played 72 games this season, and the only reason he missed games his rookie season was because someone rolled up on his knee.

Let's not crap on Channing after having a mediocore second season

Exactly. Why would anyone think he is injury proned? He's not a Lamarcus Aldridge now...he be possibly everything we want in a PF...shotblocker with a great jumper and an average post game. Again most of you people expect too much out of our youngsters...they are still growing and we have yet to see them at there best...give them a lil time before you judge.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
Exactly. Why would anyone think he is injury proned? He's not a Lamarcus Aldridge now...he be possibly everything we want in a PF...shotblocker with a great jumper and an average post game. Again most of you people expect too much out of our youngsters...they are still growing and we have yet to see them at there best...give them a lil time before you judge.

people should remember that it took the mavs and bulls 4+ seasons to make the post seasons AFTER the rebuilding process began...

Toons

is the Bo$$
we only need to limit our turnovers, get rashard lewis, and start lee as pf. That is the formula for a playoff spot. no team that leads the league in turnovers is gonna make the playoffs easily

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
you forgot to mention that we also need to start our games with more energy... being down by 18 to start games is never fun...

metrocard

Legend
you forgot to mention that we also need to start our games with more energy... being down by 18 to start games is never fun...

It happends when you run an offense through Curry and the defense abuses the lack of presence in the paint on defense, *points the finger to Curry*.

Honestly, back to Lewis....he's definately an upgrade. I just don't want the Knicks to stock up too much talent again. We need to establish a team and get rid of negative players like Crawford, Francis, Jefferies etc, before we add anymore talent. We have a good team, its just the negative players are holding us back.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
^^^true that... but unless we get a reasonable deal (one that doesn't add to our cap past 09) then i'd pass unless that guy guarantees us a title...^^^