Possible Trade Events

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Isiah wants to trade off Nate Robinson, and Jamal Crawford for R. Lewis. Its a sign and trade deal.
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/basketball/317759_campbok30.html
Knicks want to get one of these three big men Pau, J O'Neal, or KG. and are looking at a vet VC, despite the poor postseason the knicks are interested this is a sign and trade deal.
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...007-05-30_isiah_drafts_a_familiar_plan-3.html
As it says here the knicks are might be going to make a draft pick trade that might involve G. Wallace, VC, R Lewis and the three big men.Channing Frye, Francis, Malik Rose and Jerome James are going to be shopped around the league for trades.
http://www.nypost.com/seven/0529200...nd_upon_pre_draft_camp_knicks_marc_berman.htm

metrocard

Legend
Exciting news, atleast they're all star caliber players instead of something like Steve Francis or Jamal Crawford.

G Wallace? Nice.

nyk_fan

Rookie
Sounds good!

I'm from Spain and i would love to see Gasol in this team!! ( I have to say that I prefer KG...)

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
i'd rather have g-wallace over any of them (artest, garnet, gasol, lewis, ANYONE)... he's an athletic wing who plays excellent man and help defense... can score from anywhere on the court (when he's on)... can rebound... and is a team player... he's truly capable of 15 pts 7 rbs 5 ast 2 stl 2 blk... THAT's what we need to get over the hump...

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i'd rather have g-wallace over any of them (artest, garnet, gasol, lewis, ANYONE)... he's an athletic wing who plays excellent man and help defense... can score from anywhere on the court (when he's on)... can rebound... and is a team player... he's truly capable of 15 pts 7 rbs 5 ast 2 stl 2 blk... THAT's what we need to get over the hump...

gerald wallace would be limited on the offense especially wit curry on the team and he cant make FTs, so in this case i would take artest over em

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
artest would be ideal if we could count on him not blowing up since i think he can be a good secondary option (post/mid range/long range) and do everything else g-wallace can... albeit with less athleticism...

but gwallace is younger and more mentally stable... plus... he hasn't hit his peak yet... so we can't say he'll never be a good FT shooter... and i think he and curry could work since he doesn't dominate the ball and scores more from perimeter penetration or cuts to the basket... if he can develop a nice drive and dish game... he and curry could be an explosive tandem...

metrocard

Legend

ewwwwwwwwww.

I hope we don't make to many trades! Stability + one all-around player on SF and a maybe a PF with rebounding & blocking ability is the only thing that we need! Changing roster every year doesn't bring any power to our team and just look how many players were traded thru the last years!!! And now players like McDyess, Camby, T.Thomas, Barnes, Ariza developed, even this 3 first guys I mentioned! Just because Isiah likes to experiment!!! Keep as many players as we can & just make some smart moves that's gonna bring something perspective for next few seasons, don't get horny just of seing a great player's name like Bryant, Garnett or V.Carter! Nobody can foresee if having one of these players will bring us success! Cause bringing one of them will cost us losing 4 or even more of our major players! Of course I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice seing them wearing Knicks jersey, but before making any trade let's keep it cool and don't make so many mistakes like Isiah did thru the past seasons! I just wanna see a good collective of players making what they are suppossed to do and I'll still see us as being a good defensive team! Bring Artest - ok, bring Wallace - ok, bring - O'Neal - ok, but don't give up almost the same type of player for another (Crawford + Nate - Lewis)! You'll see Crawford and Nate will develop and we'll missed them like we miss other great players playing in different jerseys now! I miss Kurt & Camby the most! C YA

Witam! Nie, jestem z Katowic, ale milo widziec polskiego fana tej druzyny :p Ja od 6 roku zycia mam na ich punkcie hopla hehe :p Pozdrawiam

nyKnicks126

Dzieki za pozdrowienie, Ja tes jestem od kad pamietam chyba od 4 roku zycie fanem Knicks! Czemn lubisz Knicks, csy bytes w USA? Fajnie ze ktos z Polski lubi New York Knicks!

Bylem 2 lata temu w Nowym Yorku, pojechalem do pracy, bo tutaj jest ciezko, wnet koncze studia i w sumie nie widze na razie zadnych perspektyw w Polsce! A Ty mieszkasz w Polsce czy w Stanach? Wiesz, w sumie sam nie wiem dlaczego jestem ich fanem, jako dziecko sie nimi zauroczylem, zawsze chcialem zeby Ci slabsi pokonywali silniejszych, no i pojedynki Knicks-Bulls wzbudzaly we mnie emocje w strone NYK! W koncu tak zostalo, sam gram w kosza od dziecka, obecnie w 2 lidze, kocham ten sport a ze interesuje sie od dziecka NBA to Knicks zostaly druzyna mojego zycia i do dzis jestem ich ogromnym fanem! Niecaly rok temu zrobilem sobie nawet tatuaz :p Logo NYK na prawym ramieniu! Wiesz, bedac w NY gdy pojechalem zobaczyc MSG to sie poplakalem jak dziecko, ze czastka mojego marzenia sie spelnila, ale marze o tym by zamieszkac gdzies w Stanach i ulozyc sobie tam zycie, bo po prostu nigdzie nie czuje sie tak dobrze jak tam! Pozdrawiam

nyKnicks126

You dont mind if I write in English? Its easier for me lol. My parent were born in Gdynia Poland, and I was born in the United States Bayonne NJ. I go to Poland every year to meet family. I love it there. Its very nice to see a fan like you getting so emotional seeing Madison Square Garden, I am happy to see that man, Not a bad idea with the tattoo, I might also get a tattoo of the knicks someday. I am a fan since the Bull vs. Knicks era as well, I am only 16 now. I got a lot of knicks stuff from footwear to hats, basically anything thats KNICKS. I went to 5 games this season. I also got a little emotional seeing my team play, and just being at the garden. I went to center court to meet Nate Robinson, and I kneeled over and I touched the Knicks Emblem on center court, that was really a moment I wont forget. Good luck and I hope I see you at the games in the United States someday man~!

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Quote from Sam Jackson:

Question: What country you from?

Answer: What?

Question: What aint no country I ever heard of. Do they speak English in What?

Answer: What?

Question: English mother #$!#er DO YOU SPEAK IT!!!!

LOL

On a serious note, I like the idea of trading Crawford/Robinson for Lewis. So we get Lewis with out trading Frye. NICE! I like Frye but if we could save him for a rainy day that would be good.

Last edited:

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
I hope we don't make to many trades! Stability + one all-around player on SF and a maybe a PF with rebounding & blocking ability is the only thing that we need! Changing roster every year doesn't bring any power to our team and just look how many players were traded thru the last years!!! And now players like McDyess, Camby, T.Thomas, Barnes, Ariza developed, even this 3 first guys I mentioned! Just because Isiah likes to experiment!!! Keep as many players as we can & just make some smart moves that's gonna bring something perspective for next few seasons, don't get horny just of seing a great player's name like Bryant, Garnett or V.Carter! Nobody can foresee if having one of these players will bring us success! Cause bringing one of them will cost us losing 4 or even more of our major players! Of course I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice seing them wearing Knicks jersey, but before making any trade let's keep it cool and don't make so many mistakes like Isiah did thru the past seasons! I just wanna see a good collective of players making what they are suppossed to do and I'll still see us as being a good defensive team! Bring Artest - ok, bring Wallace - ok, bring - O'Neal - ok, but don't give up almost the same type of player for another (Crawford + Nate - Lewis)! You'll see Crawford and Nate will develop and we'll missed them like we miss other great players playing in different jerseys now! I miss Kurt & Camby the most! C YA

exactly... but there are a lot of impatient fans on this forum...

nyKnicks126

donchris. By the way this forum is made in ROMANIA not America so no need for the Sam Jackson quote. Look it up in a Polish to English English to Polish book or something.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
actually, the software this board uses is british haha:)
chill, chris didn't tried to offend anyone, it was just a joke :D

Last edited:

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Yea I was joking. Check out the Sam Jackson soundboard. 95% of what that guy does is yell. It never gets old.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
i like artest or lewis more than g wallace because they have more range but i love his defense and rebounding so id prefer the other 2 for offense but wallace is like what jeffries was supposed to be plus better scoring.